FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sounded.

Sounded.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So tonight my fb thought it'd be funny to get all dom, that's my job, and tie me up. Nice wee bit of teasing and she whips out a new toy. A long thin silicone vabrator.

I'm thinking OK it's thin this won't hurt so much up the trumpet. Oh no she only inserts it, which felt like a tree log, into my bellend.

My legs go weak, not in a good way I don't know what to think and am tied to the bed.

Thankfully after the initial don't you like that she realised I was in dire straits, not the band, and released me from this torture. I'm.not left with a nipping sensation. Please say this will go away.

Anyone else had experience of sounding.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Not to be tried again then eh!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No no no!!!!

Silicon sounds are horrendous!

Spend some money on a surgical steel sounding set,me and mistress both enjoy mutual play with ours master has worked his way up the diameters and can take my finger in his shaft now!

It doesn't sound nice at all. I hope it feels better soon. XXX

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

That's not sounding, just stupid. Nothing should be going down there except medical sounds (available relatively cheaply from eBay)

"That's not sounding, just stupid. Nothing should be going down there except medical sounds (available relatively cheaply from eBay)

"

and you have to be scrupulously clean when sounding. UTIs in a man are much more serious. If you continue to feel any discomfort or pass any blood, get to your GP ASAP.

its really not for anyone who really doesn't know what they are doing...

» Add a new message to this topic