FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not everyone are swingers

Not everyone are swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever forgot that not everyone are swingers and said or done something thats not appropriate in normal every day life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup,my neighbour was not impressed, avoiding her now

I've had a lot of meets at my flat and my neighbour down below must hear so much but never says anything. If only she would join in.

By *irtyTrucker1Man  over a year ago

Telford

"Ever forgot that not everyone are swingers and said or done something thats not appropriate in normal every day life"
why what did you do? xx

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

There is a couple in pub who apparently was swingers or the wife used to be, everyone was highly disgusted! I wonder are they really or just saying what they think people wanna hear? What's the actual problem with people enjoying there body's

"There is a couple in pub who apparently was swingers or the wife used to be, everyone was highly disgusted! I wonder are they really or just saying what they think people wanna hear? What's the actual problem with people enjoying there body's "
There is still a stigma relating to swinging and many people and families don't approve. However, society seems to except cheating far more easily....don't understand !

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Had to bite the lip a few times, liberated we all are not. Often when sex talk crops up it's a good thing to be a bit quite and listen to what's being said, lost count of the amount of times I want to say there's so much more out there but no, I keep Schtum rather than out ourselves and avoid said stigma.

My neighbour first marriage ended when his wife ran off with his best mate who they were swinging with, so he is very anti-swinging

By *harlieandflorenceCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ladies in my dance troupe brought up the subject of swinging during tea break at Sunday rehearsals. It's a myth, only happened in the 70's, someone's neighbour was a swinger, pampas grass etc etc.

Mouth. Tightly. Shut.

F xx

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

I think 90% of those who do say stuff like that to throw off suspicion! I think in all its forms it's far more common than most think. Not maybe like fabbers practice it, but Imthink an awful lot of people have had times where they have played around- maybe a social set where parties would get a bit risqué and lead to plenty of extra martial sex. Happened to us when we were first married and lived in a village. Opened our eyes!

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I sometimes get reminded that not everyone is as open about sex as I am. my colleagues found it highly amusing when I talked about my hairy tits at work today

I (Mr) really enjoy reading women's perspectives on sex on Fabs forums. I sometimes get the urge to talk to a woman who's sitting near by in the park or a cafe and just ask "so what do you think about sex?". It would be really great to be able to do this. But of course I think for a moment and realise it'd probably come across as sexual harassment. Shame... As it is such an interesting subject imo

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

For us the funniest thing is when vanilla friends (women particularly) are chatting about sex and think they are being shocking or outrageous but do not have a clue about us.

Some of our girl friends really do think that Mrs BIRLDN is a bit of a prude because she rarely says anything when they all get giggly and say words like cock!

If only they knew!!!

"For us the funniest thing is when vanilla friends (women particularly) are chatting about sex and think they are being shocking or outrageous but do not have a clue about us.

Some of our girl friends really do think that Mrs BIRLDN is a bit of a prude because she rarely says anything when they all get giggly and say words like cock!

If only they knew!!!"

Yes this makes me laugh when people are talking about stuff they think is outrageous and I sit quietly looking shocked

They really wouldn't believe the things that I have done

» Add a new message to this topic