FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rant time...................

Rant time...................

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Pink OP   Man  over a year ago

london stratford

I don't usually have a moan so forgive me, but I really need to get this of my chest.....

I went to Eurekas last night and thanks to a couple (who are regulars and in the "click")(I am sure they are members on here too but fuck knows and I dont ever wanna see their profile on here), totally ruined my/our night (I went with a cpl, who are my friends).

The evening started well, all fun, made introductions of people i knew to the friends I had brought with me they liked each other so all was good). all getting friendly on the dancefloor, seemed great.

then when I go out for a crafty ciggy, the Mr of the couple I bring with my comes up to me and tells me this male of a cpl that we have been sitting near all night, touched his wife inappropriately, kinda wrecked their night.

So i went up politely to this man (who I must admit, was honest, calm and understanding to me when I said "mate, do me a favour, i know you have said sorry to the husband because he pulled you up on it, but you really need to apologies to his wife too", he was actually agreeing with me when his fucking rude wife jumped in and started hurling abuse at me telling me it was her fault for not having knickers on (weird, we are in Eureka, that is a naturist resort but showing the flesh means her husband had a right to do it????) then she TOLD me he had already said sorry, I said, to him yes but not to her, she told me to fuck off and that he had said sorry, i repeated "errrr not to her he hasn't", she then asks him/tells him "you have said sorry to her haven't you" and when he says he hasn't , she glares at me me and screams "well fucking do it and then stay away from her"

She tops it off a few minutes later by telling me its all my fault and that I ruined HER night!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK..................

If I had touched a woman inappropriately I do believe I would have been kicked out. But they are regulars and a couple so they didnt even get spoken too about it!

the Hippocratic makes me sick!!!!

they ruined mt friends night, ruined MY night (did NOT get a shag!!!!! and blamed it all on me).

hope I haven't bored you all

and thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh dear oh dear

Different rules for couples and unicorns at clubs op

Just coz i had bits on show doesnt make it public property it a naturist club ffs . But thank u to my husband for defending my honour and to our friend pink too .

Maybe the woman who got touched inappropriately should have said something to the man who did it, instead of you and her husband x

"Different rules for couples and unicorns at clubs op "

There really aren't different rules. That's a silly statement.

"Different rules for couples and unicorns at clubs op

There really aren't different rules. That's a silly statement. "

What club are gonna kick out a couple or single female?

Just out of curiosity, was any of this raised with the clubs management at the time. It's all well and good ranting here but if the club know nothing about it, how do they deal with it in the future?

What club are gonna kick out a couple or single female? "

Ones that I go to. If someone touches someone without consent, regardless of gender, they'd be out of the door quicker than you could imagine. And, yes, I have seen it happen. Which clubs have you been to where this isn't the case - remind me to avoid them.

Well done for sticking up for your mates

Ones that I go to. If someone touches someone without consent, regardless of gender, they'd be out of the door quicker than you could imagine. And, yes, I have seen it happen. Which clubs have you been to where this isn't the case - remind me to avoid them. "

So you've seen unicorns kicked out of a club? Sounds like you need to say Which clubs you attend because that's a 1st

Ones that I go to. If someone touches someone without consent, regardless of gender, they'd be out of the door quicker than you could imagine. And, yes, I have seen it happen. Which clubs have you been to where this isn't the case - remind me to avoid them.

So you've seen unicorns kicked out of a club? Sounds like you need to say Which clubs you attend because that's a 1st "

I've seen inappropriate behaviour dealt with very well including asking people of all genders to leave at Cupids, VA, Townhouse - they are well run clubs with the sense to maintain their reputation and protect their visitors. Which clubs have you seen different rules applied then?

So you've seen unicorns kicked out of a club? Sounds like you need to say Which clubs you attend because that's a 1st

I've seen inappropriate behaviour dealt with very well including asking people of all genders to leave at Cupids, VA, Townhouse - they are well run clubs with the sense to maintain their reputation and protect their visitors. Which clubs have you seen different rules applied then? "

I refuse to say. I'm a single male I'm easily replaced

I've seen inappropriate behaviour dealt with very well including asking people of all genders to leave at Cupids, VA, Townhouse - they are well run clubs with the sense to maintain their reputation and protect their visitors. Which clubs have you seen different rules applied then?

I refuse to say. I'm a single male I'm easily replaced "

Well, I may make the inference that your statement is based merely on assumption and a predictable 'poor me' attitude then. You asked for examples, yet you are unwilling to do the same. Maybe try different clubs if they aren't to your liking. Just a thought.

I refuse to say. I'm a single male I'm easily replaced

Well, I may make the inference that your statement is based merely on assumption and a predictable 'poor me' attitude then. You asked for examples, yet you are unwilling to do the same. Maybe try different clubs if they aren't to your liking. Just a thought. "

I really don't understand you're attitude

I've experienced rude behaviour from females pissed out of there head. Couples where the female half will touch and been told I should be lucky she touched as I'm a single male in a Club. If you're trying to say that it never happens that single females and couples who are friends with the clubs owners are exempt then you need to think again. Is it only single guys that have to be vetted before they can go to townhouse?

london stratford

Well

I am glad I stuck up for my friends. And I can not and do not believe it was me who spoilt anyone's night. The couple/man who touched and wife who tore in to me where the culprits, they will not get kicked out and if the shoe was on the other foot. I would have been out on my ear straight away.

london stratford

"Just out of curiosity, was any of this raised with the clubs management at the time. It's all well and good ranting here but if the club know nothing about it, how do they deal with it in the future? "

Yes. The management where told. And fuck it. I wanted to have a rant about it. As I have never done so before on here

london stratford

"Just coz i had bits on show doesnt make it public property it a naturist club ffs . But thank u to my husband for defending my honour and to our friend pink too ."

My pleasure xxx I saw how it affected you both x

» Add a new message to this topic