FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Criteria

Criteria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your criteria for a couple or single to be classed as genuine?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're real. They do what they say and say what they do

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

TBH until you meet them in the flesh there's so many things that can be fake or misleading

Social meeting is great first I find at a club then if there's no chemistry both still able to have a good night and possibly fun

Online it's tricky. Realistically someone could lie as much as he/she wants and not get caught (in the short term at least).

In person I trust my gut feeling, so far so good. At any sign that someone might be putting up a show, I move on.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"They're real. They do what they say and say what they do "

this for me too.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We assume nothing until we actual meet them.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"They're real. They do what they say and say what they do "

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"What's your criteria for a couple or single to be classed as genuine?"

I suppose it's not until you meet with someone that you know for sure. People will generally drop themselves in it by forgetting what they have said. For me I try to trust my instinct.

For us, it's more than just if they match their profile (a couple or bloke or a woman).

If you can maintain communication even after inital messageing, meeting or accepting a friend request sometime after the initial event, then you're genuine.

We set a high bench mark but to us, it's a standard 'genuine' criteria.

Here's an exame, we spoke to a couple down South and were keen on keeping in touch, wanting to meet and accepted on friends list. A few months later, we suggested a date via message, they've read it and......silence. They've been online umpteen times since.

Not genuine for us; messages and friendship deleted and block button hit. We expect to speak to and meet genuine swingers, if you don't want to, genuine swingers will say so.

"For us, it's more than just if they match their profile (a couple or bloke or a woman).

If you can maintain communication even after inital messageing, meeting or accepting a friend request sometime after the initial event, then you're genuine.

Here's an exame, we spoke to a couple down South and were keen on keeping in touch, wanting to meet and accepted on friends list. A few months later, we suggested a date via message, they've read it and......silence. They've been online umpteen times since.

Not genuine for us; messages and friendship deleted and block button hit. We expect to speak to and meet genuine swingers, if you don't want to, genuine swingers will say so."

What's a genuine swinger?

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Meet verifications is a starting point, then its just a judgement call, until a face to face meet!

Depends on your own definition of genuine at the end of the day.

For some, genuine, open and honest are aspects that for some are vital components and are interchangeable.

If you are only after nsa sex with compatible people, you don't need their full background.

As long as I can talk to them, they don't talk about me behind my back, then they are genuine. I have no need to know anything about their personal life as it is their business, not mine.

Chat, get on, talk on phone, arrange a meet, turn up - Genuine.

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

For myself, it really depends on communication on-line, if it flows great, i.e. a couple of years back, had great chats, but numerous cancellations with one woman...but chats always seemed genuine, we are good friends to this day

"For us, it's more than just if they match their profile (a couple or bloke or a woman).

Not genuine for us; messages and friendship deleted and block button hit. We expect to speak to and meet genuine swingers, if you don't want to, genuine swingers will say so.

What's a genuine swinger?"

Someone who is honest, communicates at all stages of a conversation regardless of timescale and when they commit to, say a meet, they make good on their word.

Someone who is honest, communicates at all stages of a conversation regardless of timescale and when they commit to, say a meet, they make good on their word."

I find the tone of conversation a good indication too

Someone who is honest, communicates at all stages of a conversation regardless of timescale and when they commit to, say a meet, they make good on their word."

That's just a decent human being. Not a Swinger.

They turn up and actually look like the 'recent' pics you have seen

Someone that communicates and is not rude (a lot on here are rude and fake), then arranges to meet in a friendly way. The sex might not happen due to not being compatible or being a match but they still could be a swinger. Being a swinger doesn't mean you have to sleep with everybody.

"Someone that communicates and is not rude (a lot on here are rude and fake), then arranges to meet in a friendly way. The sex might not happen due to not being compatible or being a match but they still could be a swinger. Being a swinger doesn't mean you have to sleep with everybody. "

What do you mean they are fake?

"Someone that communicates and is not rude (a lot on here are rude and fake), then arranges to meet in a friendly way. The sex might not happen due to not being compatible or being a match but they still could be a swinger. Being a swinger doesn't mean you have to sleep with everybody.

What do you mean they are fake?"

Eh, message one liners then no messages without saying goodby, blokes impersonating couples, the list goes on.

"We assume nothing until we actual meet them. "

I would agree but if they had half a dozen good Verifications all talking from the same page I would tend to think they were genuine!

"We assume nothing until we actual meet them.

I would agree but if they had half a dozen good Verifications all talking from the same page I would tend to think they were genuine!"

Of course the verifications can help but know that some use cam shows and have never met in person.

» Add a new message to this topic