FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Busted!

Busted!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ervously excited OP   Couple  over a year ago

perranporth

Having lunch with a couple of female friends I confessed to having been on a date with a man other than my partner whilst away on business. Now I know neither of the girls approve of swinging having briefly mentioned the possibility before! They assume that my partner is the keen one and that its so he can cheat. In reality I am in the driving seat as I find the idea of same room swapping really horny. Anyway, I mention that I posted a message asking if any of the lovely men in Enfield would like to buy me dinner. I then remark that because I've blocked single men, the one who's interested can't contact me. Cue a raised eyebrow from one friend who clearly guesses immediately that this isn't Match.com and utter confusion from the other friend who says 'but that doesn't make sense, why would you block single men on a dating site?'

I realise I've dropped myself right in it and dash to the loo! On my return they're both smiling and ask 'so, did you fuck him?'. Maybe they're not so disapproving after all!!

Anybody else accidentally let the cat out of the bag?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

perranporth

I should add that the man in question was smart enough to change his status to advise me I needed to message him before he could contact me. I then removed my single man filter and got inundated with fabs and messages! All very good for the ego but quite overwhelming!

perranporth

[Removed by poster at 05/08/17 14:43:01]

perranporth

And yes I did fuck him

» Add a new message to this topic