FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too young

Too young

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im 21 and being contstantly told im too young is anyone else having the same issue on fab?

Also i do have a massive foot fetish and that proberly a turn off for some. Anyone want there feet worshipped comment below or pop up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

You might be young but you spelt "too" correctly so you're well on the way.

Unfortunately you used "there" instead of "their" so now the avalanche of messages you were going to get has almost entirely dried up.

Sorry

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You can't do anything about your age.

Look at your profile and try to get into the mindset of the person you want to attract.

Be honest...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No disrespect meant to any young men on here,but 59 year old and a 21 year old,even a 30 year old,just dosent seem right to me,each to their own though.When your old enough to be their mother and grand mother nooooo

"You might be young but you spelt "too" correctly so you're well on the way.

Unfortunately you used "there" instead of "their" so now the avalanche of messages you were going to get has almost entirely dried up.

Sorry "

Pmsl

Your preferences say 18-99. Are you really wanting to meet someone 78 years older than you?

Perhaps narrow your search to 18 -38 and ladies above that might want you to make an exception.

Looking desperate is unappealing, looking like a challenge may bring the Mrs Robinsons along wanting to corrupt you!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"looking like a challenge may bring the Mrs Robinsons along wanting to corrupt you!"

The Graduate movie came out in 1967, probably before his parents were born

Sorry to the OP for taking the piss, use the advice above about improving your profile for the kind of person you want to attract, most people on here are so ancient and decrepit that we couldn't give you relevant profile advice.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP lots of men post topics like this.

" I can't get a meet because I'm too young"

"I can't get a meet because I'm too old"

"I can't get a meet because I'm the wrong colour"

"I can't get a meet because I'm not gym fit"

Plus many more besides!

In general the reason they can't get a meet isn't anything to do with this, they all have the same thing in common - a poor profile with no effort made on their part.

You can't do anything about your age and it will put some people off but there are plenty who do meet younger men. Concentrate on what you can change and make an effort.

Effort in = results out.

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"You might be young but you spelt "too" correctly so you're well on the way.

Sorry "

You missed out the word "proberly". Not sure what it is or even how to pronounce it. Is it anything to do with probing?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Im 21 and being contstantly told im too young is anyone else having the same issue on fab?

Also i do have a massive foot fetish and that proberly a turn off for some. Anyone want there feet worshipped comment below or pop up "

Use the tools on the site as others have suggested. You can also do a profile search specifically for women or couples looking for men aged 18 to 21. I've seen lots of profiles on here where women are looking for younger toy boys. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic