FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexual or Bi curious?

Bisexual or Bi curious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a conversation with someone recently.

Is Bi curious when you think you like same sex (f or m) and not Tried anything in a sexual nature?

Is Bisexual when you do fancy same sex (m or f) and you've had sexual encounters?

I've been told today that I'm not correct in my thinking. That bisexual is when you know you like same sex whether you've had any sexual encounters or not! Right or wrong?

Let me know what you think ....

Lucy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Huh. Well I thought same as you??

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I met many married "straight" guys. I like to send them back to their wives with cum filled mouth.

Same definition here

I went from bicurious to bisexual after our first visit to a club

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I dunno.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It depends how you feel yourself. There's no rules.

If you have a bi experience but don't enjoy it,it doesn't mean you're bisexual.

People are so obsessed with labels.

bisexual is a guy who is equally happy with a guy or a girl.

Bi-curious is a guy who likes women but is happy to experiment.

A guy stops being bi-curious and becomes bi, when he decides he likes guys on their own merit and doesnt see it as experimenting anymore.

Thanks. Appreciate all your views and comments.

I personally *described* myself as bicurious until i confirmed my thoughts with an encounter..or two.

Now i would relate to bisexual.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"bisexual is a guy who is equally happy with a guy or a girl.

A guy stops being bi-curious and becomes bi, when he decides he likes guys on their own merit and doesnt see it as experimenting anymore."

That's how we see it. P is bi sexual (was with a girl for a year before we got together) and I have no interest in meeting a guy by myself (lots of fun mmf's) so list myself as curious.

OP said they were bisexual so asked if had many encounters they said only kissed same sex.

I said well you can't be bisexual then you are curious.

OP disagreed but i stayed quiet.

I'm straight but I consider myself curious as I've not yet actually been with a guy but I'm not really looking to meet just a guy but a couple for bi mmf, I'd consider myself curious until I have my first bi mmf and then I'd say I was bi?!?

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm straight but I consider myself curious as I've not yet actually been with a guy but I'm not really looking to meet just a guy but a couple for bi mmf, I'd consider myself curious until I have my first bi mmf and then I'd say I was bi?!? "

What then if you didn't like it? Would you still be straight or a non practising bisexual?

curious is just that - wondering if you are or not -

bisexual is knowing - not necessarily having had anything sexual happen -

my son knew he was gay at 14 - has only in the last year got a boyfriend -

Dunno....

Thought a bi curious lady on fab was really a straight women under pressure from there guy because he gets turned on seeing her with another girl....

Thought a bi curious guy was a straight guy keeping his options open with couples....

Kidding, why label it, doesn't matter if you call yourself bicurious/bisexual...

By *ooncat123Woman  over a year ago

Sutton

I`m like spaghetti. Straight until wet....

I'd just be a guy who knew what he liked and what he didn't! I'd not consider saying I'm one or the other

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 20:32:31]

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the issue lies with the available Fab labels than anything else - sexuality is such a spectrum when you move away from totally heterosexual or totally homosexual, that to properly describe every permutation would be cumbersome.

Had the conversation with a vanilla that has nothing to do with swinging.

There shouldn't be labels but there are so many. It use to be you were either a lesbian if a fem or gay if a guy. There was no bi curious/sexual.

Can be so confusing for some people!

Fully bi here

"I`m like spaghetti. Straight until wet...."

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

"Had a conversation with someone recently.

Is Bi curious when you think you like same sex (f or m) and not Tried anything in a sexual nature?

Is Bisexual when you do fancy same sex (m or f) and you've had sexual encounters?

I've been told today that I'm not correct in my thinking. That bisexual is when you know you like same sex whether you've had any sexual encounters or not! Right or wrong?

Let me know what you think ....

Lucy xx"

I suppose everyone has their own definition. I class myself as bicurious because I am not romantically attracted to guys. At the risk of sounding crude I'm only interested in how a guys mouth, tongue and cock feels.

I quite like the extra term used on a kink site I'm a member of, heteexible mainly straight but with a splash of bi

"I quite like the extra term used on a kink site I'm a member of, heteexible mainly straight but with a splash of bi"

Dammit smiley where there should be r o f l

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

"I quite like the extra term used on a kink site I'm a member of, heteexible mainly straight but with a splash of bi"

That's how I'm listed on that very well known kink site

Why is everyone "tagging" themselves??

Bisexual? bi-curious? It's stereotyping. These words are not "what" you are, Bisexuality is WHO you are, stop worrying over which is which and enjoy your lives and enjoy the sexual fun that you encounter along the way. xx

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I was curious then met 2 guys on my first meet so now Bi. I don't look at guys and think Wow he's nice I look at the cock and think mmm that's nice I very rarely play 121 with guys as I'm a greedy guy lol. I also get lots of straight guys wanting to suck me I politely decline and I always ask if you put bi curious you might have more of a chance amd the majority say they don't because they won't get any meets this is the normal answer from a lot of on over a year with no verifications I politely point out dosnt seem to be the case with me they usually send a rude message

I don't consider myself bisexual because I don't fancy women. However I do play with women. Bicurious was the better word to use, because if I described myself as bisexual then people will get the wrong idea. I don't think it really matters what I am. What's relevant IMO is the sexual activities that I am interested in getting involved with.

Mrs

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Whatever you think the distinction is between bi and bi-curious, some will disagree. When you hear the term 'bi-curious', you'll never know whether it refers to someone who is literally just curious but who has never tried it (and maybe never will) or whether it's someone who has already experimented to some degree but who doesn't feel their same sex interest is strong enough to call themselves 'bi.'

I've certainly encountered guys who called themselves bi-curious who'd had some degree of same sex intimacy (hand jobs, oral, etc.) Perhaps some don't think they're fully bi until you've done anal. I really don't know. And of course a lot of men are conditionally bisexual - anything with a pulse when they're horny, but strictly hetero the rest of the time.

DCsuperheroes I'm not tagging or labelling anyone. If read my post you would know I had a conversation with someone recently and was a bit confused and wanted everyones opinion on here, which I am getting and grateful for!

I sort of understand now, the difference a little better with a bit more knowledge. Looks like we were both partly right.

Myself I've always been curious about being with a lady until recently. Now, i realise that I like both men and women and have had oral with a lady and kissed, decided time to be bisexual as no longer curious. I'm not a lesbian just that i fancy both men and women , greedy girl haha

Lucy x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I would say bi curious -interested in same sex experiences

Bi sexual-had and enjoys same sex encounters

Miss

In these days of gender fluidity myself and my husband have come to just consider ourselves as sexual and enjoy every twist and turn that it takes us in

I started enjoying anal play with female partners, fingers at first, then toys/strap one.

Which got me curious to trying the real thing, I'm not attracted to men at all. But I'll happy play with a cock, and be fucked. It feels good!

You don't need to put a label on it if you don't want to, just do what you want life's to short

Just a shame we can't find any young bi males looking to explore in our area

"It depends how you feel yourself. There's no rules.

If you have a bi experience but don't enjoy it,it doesn't mean you're bisexual.

People are so obsessed with labels.

"

"bisexual is a guy who is equally happy with a guy or a girl.

A guy stops being bi-curious and becomes bi, when he decides he likes guys on their own merit and doesnt see it as experimenting anymore."

This made me laugh

By *idzguyMan  over a year ago

coventry

I was curios now I'm a bit more than curios maybe as I've dabbled but don't label myself as such........trysexual sounds so much better ??

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

An expert on sexuality was giving a talk on the radio a few nights ago and said sexuality is on a continuum with heterosexuality at one end and homosexuality at the other and with many people at either end (so to speak lol) but others along the whole continuum. I don't think that people necessarily stay at the same place on this continuum and may move along it during their lifetime.

» Add a new message to this topic