FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dislike blowjobs

Dislike blowjobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if many men will admit, but are there men on here who don't enjoy blowjobs? Ladies, have you met any men who don't enjoy blowjobs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

I don't enjoy bad blowjobs, many I had in my younger years wer terrible n sometimes painful lol. Nothing better than a good one though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure if many men will admit, but are there men on here who don't enjoy blowjobs? Ladies, have you met any men who don't enjoy blowjobs?"

There's been a similar thread a while ago and I was astounded to read that there are men out there who don't like blowjobs!! I'm certainly not one of them!

Depends who's offering to suck it

Yes. Ive had guys admit they arent keen. So i dont meet them x

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Bears dont shit in the woods and the pope doesnt have a balcony.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"I don't enjoy bad blowjobs, many I had in my younger years wer terrible n sometimes painful lol. Nothing better than a good one though "

I've had the occasional guy that doesn't like how I suck them off. ..been told it's too intense and sensitive.

"Not sure if many men will admit, but are there men on here who don't enjoy blowjobs? Ladies, have you met any men who don't enjoy blowjobs?"

There was a similar thread on here a white ago and I was astounded to read that there are guys who don't like blowjobs!! I'm certainly not one of them

By *rive_me_crazyWoman  over a year ago

Calne

My ex used to not enjoy them but he had a super-tight foreskin, so it was painful for him!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've read posts from men who don't enjoy blow jobs. It's a preference like any other and I doubt every man in the world will enjoy them.

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"Yes. Ive had guys admit they arent keen. So i dont meet them x"
haha my kinda girl

"I've had the occasional guy that doesn't like how I suck them off. ..been told it's too intense and sensitive. "

Oh my life how is that possible ? Sounds great to me x

I've had guys in the past that have said they don't like them...doesn't take me long to change their minds

But I love giving a BJ, love taking a guy to the edge a couple of times before fucking..it's one of my faves

"I've had guys in the past that have said they don't like them...doesn't take me long to change their minds

But I love giving a BJ, love taking a guy to the edge a couple of times before fucking..it's one of my faves

"

I don't like them lol

"I don't enjoy bad blowjobs, many I had in my younger years wer terrible n sometimes painful lol. Nothing better than a good one though "

Some of them younger day blow jobs were torture

By *illerpinsMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I've had guys in the past that have said they don't like them...doesn't take me long to change their minds

"

You being serious? Guys have said to you, they don't like blowjobs?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

If there really are any guys who don't like blow jobs , then we sure as hell don't want to meet them !

In my younger years i thought "what's all the fuss about"

These days i sometimes crave just getting a blowjob. Funny enough like now

By *mokey_KinksMan  over a year ago

Essex

love them more than fucking

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 10:19:12]

I love them but very rarely cum from them

Never had one.

Its all about teeth!

Some mouths are equivalent to putting your cock in a cheese grater.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Never had one. "

Now that has to a little white lie , surely ?

By *rofman134Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Depends on the circumstances. I struggle to cum from a bj and some women have found that frustrating in the past. I love them, great feeling, Just struggle to get over the edge. As a result sometimes don't suggest them or encourage them in case the female feels they've let me down or I've let them down.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Depends on the circumstances. I struggle to cum from a bj and some women have found that frustrating in the past. I love them, great feeling, Just struggle to get over the edge. As a result sometimes don't suggest them or encourage them in case the female feels they've let me down or I've let them down. "

Just enjoy the sensation. I couldnt care less if i cum or not. I prefer to cum during sex.

As long as you don't actually blow....

I don't like them lol"

I'm sad for you that's a shame

I'm not fussed on them really, and Mrs ps doesn't like the mess so it rarely happens.

One of my favourite things! I like oral both ways, so for me it's important a lady likes to give them

A good blowjob is truly heaven,but there's not much worse than a bad one!

I think they're ok, they don't make me come so I'm not all that bothered about whether I receive one or not.

I think it's more to do with the fact I've had far more worse blow jobs than good ones, so now my mind automatically defaults to it going to be bad. When I do get a good one, it's a nice surprise, but as I said, it's not exciting enough to get me off.

"Yes. Ive had guys admit they arent keen. So i dont meet them x"

my thoughts too

I don't like them lol

I'm sad for you that's a shame "

Can't imagine life without them! X

Live a blow job or two . I love them over and over again. (Short break in between of course)

Each to their own I guess.

Personally I'd love to move from one lady to another so I can compare .

Me. They do very little in the way of stimulation.

I take ages to cum(only ever a couple of times by BJ) so it's a bit pointless as most women get tired or question their abilities.

It's fun visually but never makes me climax.

So I can take or leave them. Happy to let a woman do it but really not that bothered

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'd be happy to receive more, but I always feel a bit selfish if I finish that way.

By *hilledPCMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Teeth... a bad blow job being caught by teeth is bad... but nowhere near as bad as it's going to feel tomorrow.

I had to drop a FWB a few years ago because she insisted on blow jobs but being petite her mouth just wasn't big enough. It was a real shame because otherwise she was everything you'd want from a FWB but I was always in agony for days after !

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

Interestingly, I always feel it is a really intimate and sexually submissive thing to do for your partner .. and as such really erotic and pleasurable.

I Jez enjoy blow jobs but it's not a deal breaker. It wouldn't stop me wanting to meet a female. Interestingly though I wouldn't be keen on meeting a female who didn't like receiving oral as it's one of my favourite things.

nothing better than deep throating to completion and a smile in his eyes knowing you swallowed the lot

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

"nothing better than deep throating to completion and a smile in his eyes knowing you swallowed the lot "

yes please

By *eadonistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

"I've had the occasional guy that doesn't like how I suck them off. ..been told it's too intense and sensitive. "

Bah!!! No such thing!.

I'm not really fussed on blowjobs,

I've only ever cum from one blowjob in my life,

2-3 minutes of a blowjob aren't bad but after that I get bored and just want to fuck lol

"I've had the occasional guy that doesn't like how I suck them off. ..been told it's too intense and sensitive.

Bah!!! No such thing!."

No such thing as what?

I've never met a guy who didn't like blowjobs, but I've seen plenty of men say it on the forums. Personally I love giving blowjobs. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker of a guy didn't like them, but it would be a bit disappointing.

I get where they're coming from, though, as I'm not particularly fond of receiving oral either.

I find it impossible to see how a guy could dislike getting his dick sucked

That is a very racist thread to the sex industry

"I've never met a guy who didn't like blowjobs, but I've seen plenty of men say it on the forums. Personally I love giving blowjobs. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker of a guy didn't like them, but it would be a bit disappointing.

I get where they're coming from, though, as I'm not particularly fond of receiving oral either. "

What is true is that not all women give good BJs so maybe some of the guys have been unlucky!

"I've never met a guy who didn't like blowjobs, but I've seen plenty of men say it on the forums. Personally I love giving blowjobs. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker of a guy didn't like them, but it would be a bit disappointing.

I get where they're coming from, though, as I'm not particularly fond of receiving oral either.

What is true is that not all women give good BJs so maybe some of the guys have been unlucky! "

guys give better ones

Guys that dont like blowjobs have never had it done how they like it because theyre too scared to tell the girl in case she takes it personal. All it takes is " thats great darling but try doing this or that" and hey presto, Vesuvius has erupted. Lol. Every guy has his own personal "way". And us girls are the same. X

"I find it impossible to see how a guy could dislike getting his dick sucked "

Well haven't you been a lucky boy consistently getting amazing head

Some of us haven't had that privilege. I, like a few others can take or leave it. Simply because it doesn't feel amazing for us.

I've even stopped a woman from doing it because she liked to bite it, and not softly either

What is true is that not all women give good BJs so maybe some of the guys have been unlucky! "

I guess. But it could also be that they just aren't as into it. I've had some really good oral on myself but it still isn't on the top of my to-do list.

What is true is that not all women give good BJs so maybe some of the guys have been unlucky!

I guess. But it could also be that they just aren't as into it. I've had some really good oral on myself but it still isn't on the top of my to-do list."

There aren't standard men and women, we are all different, like different things, and have different skills.

"Its all about teeth!

"

I agree, even when you explain that it hurts, it makes very little difference. They always say that they have no complaints in the past. I think most guys are too afraid of offending! Have had blood drawn on several occasions!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Its all about teeth!

I agree, even when you explain that it hurts, it makes very little difference. They always say that they have no complaints in the past. I think most guys are too afraid of offending! Have had blood drawn on several occasions! "

I always say the same whether it's a man or a woman if someone is doing something you don't like and when you ask them to stop they don't bring the meet to an end. It's never ok to continue.

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

If I had to choose between hand or mouth, I would go hand. Combine the two however...

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Might need a few more women to treat me to a blow job and I can tell if it's for me. At the moment I need to take more data and if two women were to do it at once I could reach a conclusion quicker

By *andyboyMan  over a year ago

berkhamstead

I can't remember if I do or not as been so long , any offers to remind me . Also suffer from short term memory so may take a few to allow to sink in .

I'm not sure I would be happy with a meet where I didn't do that, at least for a little while. I love giving head way too much

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I don't dislike bj's but, I often find them too relaxing & it sometimes goes a bit soft

I'm not too fond of them as my clock head is really sensitive and I find most people are too rough so it hurts too much.

However, I have had a few fabulous ones from people who really knew what they were doing.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Yes and no. Do enjoy oral but it depends on technique. I am cut so no foreskin really and any teeth or strong tugging whilst erect ajd being pleasured actually hurts and kills the erection.

However when given with a bit of patience and hands used gently i do enjoy it but it is a rareity

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Guys if women aren't doing it right do you tell them? I would rather a man gave me a bit of guidance so we both got maximum enjoyment.

Oh no ladies, please dont inbox me and try to arrange to give me a blowjob. They are just terrible

There's definitely good ones and not so good ones but for a guy to say he doesn't like any BJ's I find amazing.

"There's definitely good ones and not so good ones but for a guy to say he doesn't like any BJ's I find amazing."

Would you like a bj off a guy?

"There's definitely good ones and not so good ones but for a guy to say he doesn't like any BJ's I find amazing.

"

Not my thing, however good he was

"There's definitely good ones and not so good ones but for a guy to say he doesn't like any BJ's I find amazing.

Not my thing, however good he was "

You just said it. Not that amazing then

Not my thing, however good he was

You just said it. Not that amazing then "

Not really, I didn't say I don't like any BJ's, just ones from guys.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I can take it or leave it .

Never ever cum with a bliwjob alone .

Although it's nice I'm not that bothered .

I'd be miffed if I wasn't allowed to go down on a woman though as I love giving oral

I don't dislike them I find it very difficult to cum by them. so I'm not bothered if I receive them or not. I prefer to give oral then to receive

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"I don't dislike them I find it very difficult to cum by them. so I'm not bothered if I receive them or not. I prefer to give oral then to receive "

I've never really had a good intense bj and I have never cum from one, Maybe when I have I might change my mine

"I don't dislike them I find it very difficult to cum by them. so I'm not bothered if I receive them or not. I prefer to give oral then to receive

I've never really had a good intense bj and I have never cum from one, Maybe when I have I might change my mine "

Cumming from one is amazing!

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Some suck cock as though they're sucking haribos ....ouch

Only ever had one , long time ago

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 22:56:00]

Anyway...This is my blowjob face

Anyone want one?

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Some women have said on the forums they aren't keen on receiving oral... so I'm sure some men feel the same. Horses for courses and all that!

"Anyway...This is my blowjob face

Anyone want one? "

Yes please!!

"Anyway...This is my blowjob face

Anyone want one? "

Does it help if i beg?

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

My first blow job , 40 years ago was fantastic.

Sadly few since have matched that intensity.

In swing most ladies feel obliged to give you one.

It doesn't do it for me anymore and my erectoin often fades.

Invariably now, when they try, I just grab the lady and enter her hard.

Now this does do it for me and strangely, I find, the ladies usually prefers it too!

Er yea totally over rated tbh -- unless im getting shit ones lol x

I love them. I mean really, really love them.

The last painful one was caused by the gimp mask that the person was wearing. The zipper catching me.

She thought I was letting out yelps of ecstasy.

I once had to call an ambulance for a college friend who was getting a bj by a girl he picked up who wore braces... You can guess what happened... He had to have a centimetre of foreskin surgically removed. He never lived it down. And doesn't particularly like bjs anymore....

i have too admit as a bi sexual man i hate bjs from both male and female. i dont mind touching me wanking that sort of thing but you aint sucking me its something that i never was into. i find it kinda painful maybe not painful but uncomfortable. so bjs are a no no for me

ste..

By *aloma12TV/TS  over a year ago

city cnt

Love giving and receiving at the same time

By *airybaresCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

never used to like them, didn't do anything for me, but recently had some very nice ones. Like most things, technique and personal preferences.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Love them. 30 seconds of peace and quiet.

I'm surprised at how many men dislike bj's, some of us ladies love giving them tho x

They are not bad I suppose

Passes 10 mins away

"I'm surprised at how many men dislike bj's, some of us ladies love giving them tho x "

We had imagined that all men like receiving them and all women like giving them!

I don't dislike them but I do dislike my banjo string being nibbled!

I love them

"I'm surprised at how many men dislike bj's, some of us ladies love giving them tho x "

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

My husband didn't - he gets too sensitive too quickly receiving head.....

By *ictor SpongeMan  over a year ago

Stokesley/ often Sunderland

I have to admit that generally they don't do a great deal for me. I was married for 14 years and she didn't like oral of any kind so it all just dropped off the table as it were.

There days I much prefer to give than receive.

Each to their own I guess

By *nglishRose123Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

My ex didn't like blowjobs when we first got together as he'd had some bad experiences. I love giving them so made it my mission to convince him they could be amazing.

The main issue was he had a very wide and quite long cock. But with some creative positioning to make it comfortable for us both in the end I was able to have him moaning with pleasure and he was definitely a convert.

Well I think it's a combination of a few things and some of the women have hated giving them so that's maybe why???

By *ictor SpongeMan  over a year ago

Stokesley/ often Sunderland

"My ex didn't like blowjobs when we first got together as he'd had some bad experiences. I love giving them so made it my mission to convince him they could be amazing.

The main issue was he had a very wide and quite long cock. But with some creative positioning to make it comfortable for us both in the end I was able to have him moaning with pleasure and he was definitely a convert.

"

It is good that you took the time to find pleasure for you both

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

You sound like your technique is perhaps a little rough there for some guys.

I enjoy blowjobs, but, have only ever ejaculated once from having had one. I often get over sensitive from having it sucked and have to momentarily pull away and resist.

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Guys that dont like blowjobs have never had it done how they like it because theyre too scared to tell the girl in case she takes it personal. All it takes is " thats great darling but try doing this or that" and hey presto, Vesuvius has erupted. Lol. Every guy has his own personal "way". And us girls are the same. X"

That's not strictly true.

I've always mentioned how I like it and what I do to myself, but, when a lady is following those tips, whilst it feels good, my cock just isn't getting stimulated enough for me to climax.

It's still enjoyable, love the visual aspect, but, as I said above, I've only ever ejaculated once before, from having had a blowjob.

By *nglishRose123Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

"My ex didn't like blowjobs when we first got together as he'd had some bad experiences. I love giving them so made it my mission to convince him they could be amazing.

It is good that you took the time to find pleasure for you both "

Thank you and yes we ladies should never forget there is a lot of trust involved in a man putting his sensitive body part in an opening armed with teeth. lol x

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Guys that dont like blowjobs have never had it done how they like it because theyre too scared to tell the girl in case she takes it personal. All it takes is " thats great darling but try doing this or that" and hey presto, Vesuvius has erupted. Lol. Every guy has his own personal "way". And us girls are the same. X

That's not strictly true.

I've always mentioned how I like it and what I do to myself, but, when a lady is following those tips, whilst it feels good, my cock just isn't getting stimulated enough for me to climax.

It's still enjoyable, love the visual aspect, but, as I said above, I've only ever ejaculated once before, from having had a blowjob. "

I prefer administering cunnilingus... this is an absolute prerequisite when getting intimate with a woman. If she's hairy, I'm in heaven.

I love a blowjob, though no one has ever been able to make me cum from a BJ.... I throw down the gauntlet and challenge any lady to the task... lol

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Physically for me, I would take it or leave it, but then my fun is around d 75% mental fun and the power/control you have while receiving a bj is far too intoxicating to say no!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

On the flip side i cannot bear receiving oral. I'd give blowjobs til the cows came home though

By *ychwood777Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Find that hard to Swallow

By *ychwood777Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

That sounds good to me ) a little teasing and lots of squeezing

"

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I think it has a lot to do with self appreciation.

I like bjs, but don't value my experience above that of the lady. So I want to get to them before too long.

I love to give oral, to feel the tension build, experiment with what movement and where turns her on, edge her a few times and then let her orgasm.

I love it so much that my selflessness in giving sometimes blocks the lady from giving too. Something we have seen from above...lots love to do.

So, for me, soixante neuf is the answer.

Because of my cock-girth it has been difficult to find a woman who was happy to manage it (am sure it was excuses sometimes), and so just having the end sucked left me indifferent and i had never cum from a blowjob.

Then i met a few ladies who were able to take my entire girth and length and give me deep throat and that changed the entire ball game.

Dave

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I think it has a lot to do with self appreciation.

I like bjs, but don't value my experience above that of the lady. So I want to get to them before too long.

I love to give oral, to feel the tension build, experiment with what movement and where turns her on, edge her a few times and then let her orgasm.

I love it so much that my selflessness in giving sometimes blocks the lady from giving too. Something we have seen from above...lots love to do.

So, for me, soixante neuf is the answer. "

Soixante neuf ('dinner for two') - yum, yum!

Never personally had a guy say he doesn't want me to do it or wants me to stop, actually that's a lie- once I was asked to give the poor fella a break as I was ready to go again, he wasn't.

My ex had bad blow jobs from others we met, one caught him with her teeth.

I love it when you can suck a guy to completion and swallow the lot especially if the guy himself says he rarely comes from a bj, feels like a achievement then

Its shameful but ivenever ejaculated from frin one ever abd ive probably had about 50 seperate ppl do it. I was told it because i wank too much! Even today i still wank daily! Im addicted

» Add a new message to this topic