FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Predicament bondage

Predicament bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening fabbers. We're looking for some predicament bondage suggestions from those of you who have played with this.

We have most things from spreader bars, anal hooks and nipple clamps plus some pulleys and overhead/bed fixing points, so many possibilities.

We're needing a little inspiration. We have a play date Friday night so chances are exciting suggestions could be tried out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sub is handcuffed, in whatever way you want. A key is frozen in the middle of an ice cube, and the sub must get it out of the ice cube by melting it with their body, or mouth. Then can use the key to free themselves (or whatever you have in mind).

This is particularly interesting when there is a vibrator attached to which was going for several reasons. First, there will be wiggling and struggling to get into positions (depending on the level of bondage of course) and this process will enhance the vibrator’s influence. Secondly, you can only melt an ice cube with your body so quickly. So will likely be at it for a while.

Hope that helps

I like it!

A very 'self' bondage scenario too! I used to practise those on myself back in the day

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

You pair look like you have plenty of equipment x and lots of kink x

I'd suggest that if you want to enhance your play you develop restraint and denial techniques and introduce some new elements of fetish x

I'd suggest forced enema x

Or perhaps medical equipment for intimate examination x

Or my current favourite .... Nettles !

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Evening fabbers. We're looking for some predicament bondage suggestions from those of you who have played with this.

We have most things from spreader bars, anal hooks and nipple clamps plus some pulleys and overhead/bed fixing points, so many possibilities.

We're needing a little inspiration. We have a play date Friday night so chances are exciting suggestions could be tried out "

hopefully you've discussed this with your 'playdate' as your asking on here as well?

"You pair look like you have plenty of equipment x and lots of kink x

I'd suggest that if you want to enhance your play you develop restraint and denial techniques and introduce some new elements of fetish x

I'd suggest forced enema x

Or perhaps medical equipment for intimate examination x

Or my current favourite .... Nettles !"

Nettles!!

lol no chance!

As for enemas, I love them in bondage. We have a nozzle that she inflates and won't let it out until I'm really hopping

"hopefully you've discussed this with your 'playdate' as your asking on here as well?"

Appreciate the concern, but this is going to be on one of us, and a surprise for them to arrive too.

The couple in question enjoys kink/bondage and would appreciate it

» Add a new message to this topic