FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > will you accept Oral sex with condom or politely say not for me walk away.

will you accept Oral sex with condom or politely say not for me walk away.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I strongly believe in safe penetrative sex.for oral sex is a bridge too far for me.

What about you folks.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We actually had this a few nights ago !

So my wife is sucking my cock ( well sharing it with another woman ) ... a guy comes over and says he messaged earlier , could he join us .

Of course the ladies say , and he proceeds to say he wants to wear a condom for oral . To which my wife says ' well I'm not sucking that then ' ... he was hot and after a bit of umming and ahhing the other lady said she would have a go . Bless her , she was on it for bloody ages , having to sip a drink every few minutes to get rid of the taste . Finally he came , but what a palava !

It's a bridge too far for us , and no way will we suck cock in a condom

By *ovetolaugh699Man  over a year ago

southend

ive never come across wearing condoms for oral when i have been in clubs. of course 100% protection when having sex.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If somebody wanted to wear a condom for oral sex I would hope they mentioned it before we met. Give me time to cancel!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive sucked with and without prefer without

"If somebody wanted to wear a condom for oral sex I would hope they mentioned it before we met. Give me time to cancel!! "

This

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Ha ha

Can't believe I just read that.. Bless her

Can't believe he insisted - hi I messaged earlier my nickname is OCD

LOL

By *ovetolaugh699Man  over a year ago

southend

"If somebody wanted to wear a condom for oral sex I would hope they mentioned it before we met. Give me time to cancel!! "

good girl.

By *estMidsHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Malvern

Not interested in sucking a condom , big turn off for me x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Yuk..

I love the taste of cock (mainly!)

I hate the taste of rubber..

Not for me.

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

I'm sure you had you're full chemical warfare suit in when we met!!! Well I certainly don't remember those pink pants anyway

HG

X

Id refuse and say not for us x

If I was offered a bj but had to wear a condom i would turn it down

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

At a party once, a man put a condom on for oral sex. I sucked him for a bit, but didn't like the feel/taste or smell. For me, it took the pleasure right out of it.

I'd politely refuse if it happened again.

I'd politely decline.

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Real swingers don't use condoms for oral. I know that's a sweeping statement. I'm sure there are rare exceptions. But 99 times out of 100, it's true.

This is a dead give away that a man is cheating, and on a partner that he is still sexually active with. He's actually thought it through far enough to realise that while a case of drippy willy isn't going to end his life, it will probably end his marriage. Once he's passed it on to his wife, there's no avoiding spilling the beans. She will keep reinfecting him unless she gets treated herself.

There is some scaremongering going on about resistant strains of gonorrhoea, but these can still be treated with the right antibiotics. I suppose there might be rare exceptions where he has permission to play solo, as long as he's extremely careful.

As for taste: there are always flavoured condoms if you really want. And while some have a strong latex smell and taste, others aren't so bad. The Passante ones I generally get for free in Manchester are rather pungent, to the point where I won't give oral to a guy once he's taken it off (the smell and taste remain.) I seem to recall the Durex Extra Safe not being so bad.

Like getting in the bath with your wellies on.

I wouldn't expect any woman to put some slippery rubber in her mouth and I wouldn't enjoy it anyway.

Obviously full sex is a different matter.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"If somebody wanted to wear a condom for oral sex I would hope they mentioned it before we met. Give me time to cancel!!

I'm sure you had you're full chemical warfare suit in when we met!!! Well I certainly don't remember those pink pants anyway

HG

X"

It wasn't appropriate to show you my pants in the pub!!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"We actually had this a few nights ago !

So my wife is sucking my cock ( well sharing it with another woman ) ... a guy comes over and says he messaged earlier , could he join us .

Of course the ladies say , and he proceeds to say he wants to wear a condom for oral . To which my wife says ' well I'm not sucking that then ' ... he was hot and after a bit of umming and ahhing the other lady said she would have a go . Bless her , she was on it for bloody ages , having to sip a drink every few minutes to get rid of the taste . Finally he came , but what a palava !

It's a bridge too far for us , and no way will we suck cock in a condom "

I bet he burnt the condom to stop his wife finding it and that he stopped at a service station to wash the smell of rubber off his cock before returning home to wifey

» Add a new message to this topic