FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tribute with a twist

tribute with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob_nw OP   Man  over a year ago

Cumbria

having read all the other tribute threads, and see people wanting tributes and not getting any sent, and some of these don't even have pictures on the profile to tribute ! also loads of men offering but never doing, I thought about a twist.

1. if you like a tribute send a picture to a person on the thread

2. if you like to tribute a picture, post you will, and if you get a picture tribute it and send back, or say why you didn't

this should sort out the time wasters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Surely it'd be better for the person doing the tribute to pick the pic they like the best?

By *ob_nw OP   Man  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Surely it'd be better for the person doing the tribute to pick the pic they like the best? "

I thought this might spice it up a bit !! plus you read the others and all promise and no one sends, this way there is no hiding

By *pacer2009Man  over a year ago

burnham

"Surely it'd be better for the person doing the tribute to pick the pic they like the best? "

I see a lot of pics there that I'd like to tribute!!

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

I can see the attraction in having the recipient nominate a picture, but on the other hand the person making the tribute might make a surprising choice.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Surely it'd be better for the person doing the tribute to pick the pic they like the best?

I can see the attraction in having the recipient nominate a picture, but on the other hand the person making the tribute might make a surprising choice. "

Thats part why I said it - I know in the past I have been surprised at choices made by people giving the tributes....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'm tributing it has to be a face pic.

Just around the corner

"Surely it'd be better for the person doing the tribute to pick the pic they like the best?

I can see the attraction in having the recipient nominate a picture, but on the other hand the person making the tribute might make a surprising choice.

Thats part why I said it - I know in the past I have been surprised at choices made by people giving the tributes.... "

In that case I may have to see if I can surprise you.

Why not - lets do this :D

"having read all the other tribute threads, and see people wanting tributes and not getting any sent, and some of these don't even have pictures on the profile to tribute ! also loads of men offering but never doing, I thought about a twist.

2. if you like to tribute a picture, post you will, and if you get a picture tribute it and send back, or say why you didn't

"

The main problem you have got with tribute pics is sending them back. If you send the pic back via fab email it will get rejected as you don't own the photo. The couple or woman are the copyright holders of the pic.

Anyone who wants a tribute pic should give people a way of sending the pic to them such as an email address, KIK, etc.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"having read all the other tribute threads, and see people wanting tributes and not getting any sent, and some of these don't even have pictures on the profile to tribute ! also loads of men offering but never doing, I thought about a twist.

The main problem you have got with tribute pics is sending them back. If you send the pic back via fab email it will get rejected as you don't own the photo. The couple or woman are the copyright holders of the pic.

Anyone who wants a tribute pic should give people a way of sending the pic to them such as an email address, KIK, etc.

"

Not true - they should be sendable. Tributes fall into slightly different rulings

I'm in :D

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Tribute away

Not true - they should be sendable. Tributes fall into slightly different rulings "

? Then I don't understand why if I send a tribute pic is gets rejected.

This is my method. Print out photo. Do tribute. Take photo of tribute. Upload the photot o fab to send it to the person(s) in question. After uploading it I get it rejected by the picture mods?

Can a picture mod clarify this?

If I print off a womans photo. Do a tribute. Take a photo of the tribute. Upload the tribute photo to send to the woman will my pic get rejected?

Just around the corner

Can you not just message them the picture as a 'direct image' or whatever it's called?

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Still trying to tick this one off my bucket list. If any bi guys on here want to give it a go, then drop me a line for a suitable pic (or just surprise me) either on here or Kik (ID on profile.)

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

I dont understand this ...

You could get a stunning lady to send you a very horny pic for you to tribute ...

Then just as you're about to cum, she sends you another one of her very angry looking husband with a 'don't you fkin dare mate' look on his face

It's a new take on edging

"Can you not just message them the picture as a 'direct image' or whatever it's called?"

I didn't know you could do that lol.

"I dont understand this ... "

A tribute picture is where guy shows you how much your pictures turn him on.

A guy will print off one of your photos. As he looks at your photo he will masturbate until he cums all over it. He will than take a photo of your printed photo with cum on it. He then sends you the photo so you can see how much you made him cum.

Lots of women get turned on by tribute pics. It makes them feel desirable and sexy.

"Can you not just message them the picture as a 'direct image' or whatever it's called?

"

It's on the top of the message page

burnham

Anyone after a tribute today?

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

"Anyone after a tribute today?"

I can recommend a tribute from spacer! You might want to let him reload though, I've just received one and it was fabulous, such a big load. Thank you x

Just around the corner

"I dont understand this ...

A tribute picture is where guy shows you how much your pictures turn him on.

A guy will print off one of your photos. As he looks at your photo he will masturbate until he cums all over it. He will than take a photo of your printed photo with cum on it. He then sends you the photo so you can see how much you made him cum.

Lots of women get turned on by tribute pics. It makes them feel desirable and sexy. "

I think that might have been a reques for a demonstration.

burnham

"Anyone after a tribute today?

I can recommend a tribute from spacer! You might want to let him reload though, I've just received one and it was fabulous, such a big load. Thank you x"

Thanks you

Was easy to cum over such a sexy body. Definitely up for more - ladies PM me if interested so I can find the request easily the next time I do it

burnham

...also posted up part of the cum on the tribute on my profile, keeping as much within the boundaries of an acceptable photo as possible if you're in any doubt how much spunk I tributed!!!

Just around the corner

"... if you're in any doubt... "

Err, wow. I think.

burnham

So...any ladies want a tribute today? I've reloaded from the one yesterday lol

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Can you not just message them the picture as a 'direct image' or whatever it's called?

It's on the top of the message page "

?

At the top of the send message page all I see is the subject line?

At the bottom I see attach photo. When I try to do that I am taken my photos that I have uploaded to fab.

I don't see any way of sending a photo from my PC? I can only see a way of sending a photo you have previously uploaded to fab.

I know if upload my tribute pic to my profile so I can send it the pic mods will reject it.

Merseyside

?

At the bottom I see attach photo. When I try to do that I am taken my photos that I have uploaded to fab.

I don't see any way of sending a photo from my PC? I can only see a way of sending a photo you have previously uploaded to fab.

I know if upload my tribute pic to my profile so I can send it the pic mods will reject it. "

My cum tribute photo wil get rejected because

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

I prefer to use skype for tributing photos can have photo on screen and use external cam can put photo on tablet at same time and spunk over it live on cam if interested pm me

I don't mind tributing women

Up for doing tributes if anyone interested ?

I've had tribute pics rejected because you could see the females face, way round it is cover her face with your cock

By *esicupidsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 15:41:22]

Merseyside

?

I know if upload my tribute pic to my profile so I can send it the pic mods will reject it.

My cum tribute photo wil get rejected because

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too. "

Well as I thought my tribute photo got rejected when I uploaded it.

I am good with IT and cannot see a way of directly uploading a pic from my PC to sned in a message. They way I understand it to send a tribute pic you have to first upload it to fab.

I enjoy it when a guy chooses the pic himself and sends me it

» Add a new message to this topic