FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any enema lovers?

Any enema lovers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I (Mr PS) have loved enemas since I read an ancient copy of penthouse letters as a teen.

It's not a fetish for most which is understandable, but for me they are such a turn on.

The feeling of a nozzle back there, pumped a up tight for no leaks is delicious, then the anticipation of flow, especially when in bondage...

The Mrs enjoys a wine enema but that's about it.

Anyone else on this site enjoy enemas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did try one with a douche once, kept refilling it and squirting it into me but wasnt sure about the full up feeling. I'd give it another go though.

Yes, I'll admit that I love being given enemas, but it's been a very long time since I found anyone to play with me.

If I ever found the right lover, who was genuinely keen on them, then I'm quite sure that I could easily become an addicted enema slave...

Plenty of people want to experiment, or just play at it, but it's hard finding the genuine ones!

Ooh excellent, I'm not entirely alone in this then

Enemas aren't for all and I think most people focus on the expulsion when considering them, rather than the anticipation of the enema itself.

At my request I've been on the receiving end of a few while in bondage and the waiting, filling and then not knowing when I'll be freed turns me on like nothing else

By *annedandtallMan  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Are you a friend ....or an Enema?

By *urly_JenTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I am a fan of enemas and colonics, I have had colonics a couple of times a year for the past 15 year and always follow them up with a probiotic implant.

I feel great afterwards but I should admit I enjoy the submissive side of lying there, penetrated and being worked on by the therapist, very relaxing.

Sounds like a pretty shit fetish if you ask me

"Sounds like a pretty shit fetish if you ask me "

I see what you did there

...but it has nothing to do with shit

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I think in a BDSM senario, where you're tied and someone is filling you up from a bag, it could be extremely hot. Whenever I've done one (I bought a kit a while back) it's been with a view to cleaning out for anal sex. So it's hunched over the bath, arse in the air to get the water right into my transverse colon, really bad shits afterwards, and then not being able to trust a fart for at least 4 hours. Douching (just clearing out the rectum) is a far more practical solution for anal.

Just be careful with alcohol enemas. People have died by ingesting too much this way. If you get alcohol poisoning while drinking normally, you will be sick, which is your body's way of expelling the remaining alcohol before it gets into your bloodstream. When you do an alcohol enema, that mechanism isn't available, and you can very easily reach lethal levels of alcohol in your bloodstream. I've had a couple of vodka shots up the bum before now, but left it at that. Certainly never pour more up your bum than you could safely pour down your throat.

I love enemas in bondage, one of my favourite things

I find giving myself an enema prior to meeting up with a top a highly erotic experience. Getting a basin of warm water, priming the enema tubing, lubing up the nozzle and finally pushing it into myself builds up the anticipation of the pleasures to come. I like to withdraw the nozzle a little so when I squeeze the bulb I feel the warm water pass into me. I also like the full feeling after administering and hang on as long as I can before the inevitable. Afterwards I m confident that the sex will not be messy for either of us

Derby

"Sounds like a pretty shit fetish if you ask me "

Funny enough during a colonic it leaves your bum via a tube and since your lying on your side or on your back with your legs bent you don't see any waste unless the therapist positions a mirror

[Removed by poster at 04/08/17 13:18:54]

By Ch33kychops Man

just this minute! 

Stockport

Having watched a video of this many years ago , it's always been a huge fantasy that I will probably never meet anyone to get to experience "giving" or "receiving" the whole preparation and the anticipation throughout the procedure only adds to the excitement of it all for me...it would be a dream come true.

Of an enema? I'm sure you'll find someone, but probably in a different site starting with 'fet'

Anyone for coffee enemas? Quite a buzz.

I've not tried that, one to add to the list.

"I've not tried that, one to add to the list."
A great sense of well being from them, and oddly enough does make you feel very focused. Def. worth a go.

By *ormerMan  over a year ago

barking

Double shot frappe chino with extra sprinkles ????

What kind of coffee and how much fluid? I don't drink coffee so don't know much about it!

about a tablespoon: 1 pint water.. Boil then simmer it for about 12-15 mins before cooling.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Il be trying a coffee enema this weekend x

Obviously in the name of research !!! X

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Up for trying it..... Offers???

How much does a coffee enema Costa?

Sorry couldn't resist....

[Removed by poster at 04/08/17 15:37:48]

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I have posted on here before about enjoying enemas, its partly exciting as I know it's a prelude to being taken anally but also like others the bdsm side of being trussed up and being made to take a large fill and then hold it in until master let's me release.

By *rocMan  over a year ago

llandudno junction

Have just given my self one ... then come back on here and see this thread lol

Derby

I sometimes have coffee with a colonic as it is supposed to stimulate the liver. Some therapists just flush it through which is useless - You really need to hold it for at least 15 minutes, my personal record is 30 mins which my therapist thought was impressive (well everyone is good at something lol). I hasten to add I have never noticed a caffeine buzz from it, but coffee enema coffee used by therapists is not the same thing you drink (very nutty to smell)

A probiotic implant is highly recommend - its a bit tricky and can't be self administered since she has to insert a 40cm catheter (ticklish) into you to get the solution into the bowel well above the rectumn and it is then syringed in. It is a fabulous feeling a few hours later lieing down feeling billions and billions of healthy bacteria gurgling around and multiplying - far better than capsules or milky drinks that have to survive your stomach acid to get where its needed.

Love giving and taking them.

I would love to meet a lady into this both ways, done it solo but it must be more fun in company

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I loved him in 8mile

» Add a new message to this topic