FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nylon Fetish

Nylon Fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want you to watch me playing with my pussy through 10 denier tights. When I am completely saturated I want you to suck my sweetness through the smooth nylon before tearing an opening and fucking me hard with no mercy..................

Hot as fuck today ??

Any one else feel this way wearing tights?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want you to watch me playing with my pussy through 10 denier tights. When I am completely saturated I want you to suck my sweetness through the smooth nylon before tearing an opening and fucking me hard with no mercy..................

Hot as fuck today ??

Any one else feel this way wearing tights?"

Its my main fetish is tights!love to taste the juices! through them i tend to start at the feet though to get the juices flowing!

I just love wearing them as well x

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

I'm surprised! Thought they would be more of us ..........

Love the Stockings on

ladys feet x kissing them all

By *rGuyMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Love a women in a pair of stockings! They look sexy as hell and feel amazing when she uses her feet to play with you

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I want you to watch me playing with my pussy through 10 denier tights. When I am completely saturated I want you to suck my sweetness through the smooth nylon before tearing an opening and fucking me hard with no mercy..................

Hot as fuck today ??

Perfect. Did this before. Will happily do again. And again.

Hot as fuck today ??

I have a massive fetish for tights and seeing a lady in them is always such a turn on. To see you playing with yourself thru them and getting them soaking wet would be amazing and then being allowed to lick you thru them and taste your juices would be hot. Worn tights that have been soaked in cum mmmmmm would love a pair of those from you for sure.

I love the whole nylon, panties & heels play thing, it is one of my biggest turn ons and I'd love to share that with the OP

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

Wow! I'd love to do that, once I've ripped that hole and start fucking you I'd then be sucking on your toes through the nylon.

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Just love wearing pantyhose

By *edMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Pantyhose sex with both wearing... mmmm

Thank you for sharing......... I thought I was the only tight lover lol

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

cambridgeshire

"Thank you for sharing......... I thought I was the only tight lover lol"

Nooo.. Thank YOU for starting the thread in such a hot way, and sharing such hot pics

By *f579Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Love women in tights. The wife wears sheer tan ones to work without underwear, big turn on for me

By *azbo97Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hot as fuck today ??

Would love to oblige

"Thank you for sharing......... I thought I was the only tight lover lol

Nooo.. Thank YOU for starting the thread in such a hot way, and sharing such hot pics"

cambridgeshire

"Thank you for sharing......... I thought I was the only tight lover lol

Nooo.. Thank YOU for starting the thread in such a hot way, and sharing such hot pics

"

All excited forgot to say especially the touchy feely first one x

Sounds delish

Love em n so does hubbie. Often wear short skirts n tights n no knickers. Can lead to hot fun even if it means i need a new pair every time

By *teveyx36Couple  over a year ago

sydenham

Skype fun now

i wear them all the time, love to fuck in them, and have my cum oozzee through the nylon

I'm well in to it at the moment. Nylon feels so sexy on my skin.

"I'm well in to it at the moment. Nylon feels so sexy on my skin."

Totally agree. The look and feel is such a turn on. Always great to see people weeing them and get a good feel of a sexy pair of nylon legs.

By *aked butlerMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hot as fuck today ??

Wow this has got me horny and your only Shropshire based, would love to make you wet and then watch you partner fuck you!

By *dcumlover2Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

Hot as fuck today ??

That sounds so horny as said would have to be sucking your toes while fucking you

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I want you to watch me playing with my pussy through 10 denier tights. When I am completely saturated I want you to suck my sweetness through the smooth nylon before tearing an opening and fucking me hard with no mercy.................."

My favourite way to have sex - why have I not looked at this forum for so long? If I had seen this when you posted it, I would have driven to Shropshire and helped you out!

And, by the way, it is even better when both parties are wearing tights - trust me, I know this!!

just love 10 denier sheer tights, they way they feel, they way they pull against your smooth skin, and the way they look,

so sheer

so smooth

so sexy

By *ob_nwMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

love women in tights, just some thing sexy about them, but seems a lot of women don't like wearing them

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I would! More so if they were seamless tights! Then I would roll one of my 10 denier stockings down and over the cock of it husband and suck it until it's as wet as your pussy was, then I'd suck his seed through the stocking

Very creative...............

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We love this. B is a massive tights fan.

cambridgeshire

All this bringing back memories of the first time a young lady suggested some 'tights fun' as she called it

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

"We love this. B is a massive tights fan. "

Loving the nylon foot job

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We try

By *anxfrankMan  over a year ago

isle of man

Did I hear tights mentioned, oh yes please

Tights and hold ups are a massive turn on for me. Love swxy legs and feet in them and also adore a nice wet puss cove_ed by some nylons, or a hard cock too. Love to hear the horny experiences of others

There is so much nylon fun I want to explore ................

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"

There is so much nylon fun I want to explore ................"

Do tell us more please. Love your pictures too, especially the cleavage one. Thanks for sharing them

avoid

"avoid"

May I ask what you are avoiding?

Mrs Two

"avoid

Mrs Two "

There is no way that is aimed at a sexy lady like you surely. You photos shown off a gorgeous body and those sexy nylon legs mmmmmm love to hear your nylon experiences and what you still want to try

"avoid

Mrs Two

There is no way that is aimed at a sexy lady like you surely. You photos shown off a gorgeous body and those sexy nylon legs mmmmmm love to hear your nylon experiences and what you still want to try "

Maybe he is avoiding the question I asked................

Maybe he hasn't read it at all............

Makes no sense either way my fellow nylon lover X

"avoid

Mrs Two

There is no way that is aimed at a sexy lady like you surely. You photos shown off a gorgeous body and those sexy nylon legs mmmmmm love to hear your nylon experiences and what you still want to try

Maybe he is avoiding the question I asked................

Maybe he hasn't read it at all............

Makes no sense either way my fellow nylon lover X"

Well my answer to your questions is god yes nylons make me so dam horny. And the scenario you painted sound perfect to me....especially with a stunning lady like you.

I would love to be wearing my lace top stockings and a man's crisp, white shirt. I am very sensual so the scent of him on his shirt would arouse me...............

Taking his throbbing cock between my feet I want to caress up and down his pulsating shaft and watch him swell inch by inch. I want to do this forward facing and rear facing............ until the imiinant pleasure of spunk explodes all over my feet. Feeling hot cum through my nylon clad feet would turn me on so much. Watching a man clean his fresh cum off my feet would drive me wild.......... then share a passionate kiss with me.........

"I would love to be wearing my lace top stockings and a man's crisp, white shirt. I am very sensual so the scent of him on his shirt would arouse me...............

Taking his throbbing cock between my feet I want to caress up and down his pulsating shaft and watch him swell inch by inch. I want to do this forward facing and rear facing............ until the imiinant pleasure of spunk explodes all over my feet. Feeling hot cum through my nylon clad feet would turn me on so much. Watching a man clean his fresh cum off my feet would drive me wild.......... then share a passionate kiss with me.........

"

On my god yes yes and yes again. That would be amazing. More than happy to cover your sexy nylon feet in my cum and then happily lick them clean. Oh and to finish with a deep passionate kiss with you would be the icing on the cake.

By *apis_lazuliMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Thank you for sharing......... I thought I was the only tight lover lol"

It's my biggest fetish. I love women and men in tights. It makes me go weak at the knees

"I would love to be wearing my lace top stockings and a man's crisp, white shirt. I am very sensual so the scent of him on his shirt would arouse me...............

On my god yes yes and yes again. That would be amazing. More than happy to cover your sexy nylon feet in my cum and then happily lick them clean. Oh and to finish with a deep passionate kiss with you would be the icing on the cake. "

Lots of teasing; slow, non rushed play.

On my god yes yes and yes again. That would be amazing. More than happy to cover your sexy nylon feet in my cum and then happily lick them clean. Oh and to finish with a deep passionate kiss with you would be the icing on the cake.

Lots of teasing; slow, non rushed play."

Where do I sign up for a session with you?

Love the feel of tights and stockings. Nothing better that ripping a hole in a pair of tight's and feeling the nylon on a arse as you fuck. Did this many times with a ex from years ago

I woulndnt call it a fetish but I am a huge fan. Had a gf when I was younger who wore tan ones and they were hot AF.

Hot as fuck today ??

This could tie in with one of my biggest fantasies really well

Yes yes yes, tights are my biggest fetish, on me and on women, the feel free of them on your feet, legs and bum, wow! Just the sexiest feeling in the world. Their aroma too, they smell so damn sexy. Big fantasy is rummaging through a ladies tights drawer, feeling them, smelling them then us both slipping a pair on and and screwing for hours.

Lots of teasing; slow, non rushed play."

Sound awsome

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

Your posts have left me helplessly aroused, you irresistibly sexy temptress. I would beg, naked and on my knees, to taste your pleasure in such fine tights or stockings.

"Your posts have left me helplessly aroused, you irresistibly sexy temptress. I would beg, naked and on my knees, to taste your pleasure in such fine tights or stockings. "

I love taking control in a non degrading way. It pleases me to know you are aroused. My aim is to tease beyond distraction before I fully submit to my playmates. I love the edging technique............

manchester

"Your posts have left me helplessly aroused, you irresistibly sexy temptress. I would beg, naked and on my knees, to taste your pleasure in such fine tights or stockings.

I love taking control in a non degrading way. It pleases me to know you are aroused. My aim is to tease beyond distraction before I fully submit to my playmates. I love the edging technique............"

So irresistibly seductive, so beguilingly feminine...if you can tease this adroitly with just words and pictures then I can only assume that in person you inspire your playmates in to giving you their best work, and exactly what you want, what you need...

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

send me the application form.

"Your posts have left me helplessly aroused, you irresistibly sexy temptress. I would beg, naked and on my knees, to taste your pleasure in such fine tights or stockings.

I love taking control in a non degrading way. It pleases me to know you are aroused. My aim is to tease beyond distraction before I fully submit to my playmates. I love the edging technique............

So irresistibly seductive, so beguilingly feminine...if you can tease this adroitly with just words and pictures then I can only assume that in person you inspire your playmates in to giving you their best work, and exactly what you want, what you need... "

I feed off sexual energy, I'm intuitive to desires. I believe you only get rewards reflective to the amount of effort you put in to a person.

Seduction, tease, desire, passion, lust all equate to a night of unadulterated fun.............

Yes, I do know what I want and I know how to get it.........

manchester

So irresistibly seductive, so beguilingly feminine...if you can tease this adroitly with just words and pictures then I can only assume that in person you inspire your playmates in to giving you their best work, and exactly what you want, what you need...

I feed off sexual energy, I'm intuitive to desires. I believe you only get rewards reflective to the amount of effort you put in to a person.

Seduction, tease, desire, passion, lust all equate to a night of unadulterated fun.............

Yes, I do know what I want and I know how to get it........."

A woman with your body, your mind and your skills should ALWAYS get what she wants x

Yes, I do know what I want and I know how to get it.........

A woman with your body, your mind and your skills should ALWAYS get what she wants x"

You are too kind, thank you.

I love taking control in a non degrading way. It pleases me to know you are aroused. My aim is to tease beyond distraction before I fully submit to my playmates. I love the edging technique............"

I love being edge the intensity of the orgasm as I explode is always mind blowing. There would be so much cum over your nylon for me to clean

cambridgeshire

Yes, I do know what I want and I know how to get it........."

And can I just say.. your second pic is ultimate proof that a lady can look super sexy even when fully dressed,;)

It conjures up all sorts of thoughts

The thing that lets the summer down is there are less nylon cove_ed legs about.

Love a milf in nylon

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Hot as fuck today ??

Oh how I would love to do that!!!

Totally agree with the last 2 statements lol. The only thing is that ladies who love wearing something on their legs tend to go for wearing hold ups in the summer and it tights. This does have the added bonus of getting a sexy flash of the stocking top which is a major turn on for me.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"

Would love this too!!

"The thing that lets the summer down is there are less nylon cove_ed legs about. "

I wear them all year round........ nature of dress code for my profession.

Lucky me

By *rGuyMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"The thing that lets the summer down is there are less nylon cove_ed legs about.

Lucky me "

You look amazing in them too

"Totally agree with the last 2 statements lol. The only thing is that ladies who love wearing something on their legs tend to go for wearing hold ups in the summer and it tights. This does have the added bonus of getting a sexy flash of the stocking top which is a major turn on for me."

This is true. Wearing hold ups and stockings allows me to not only flash tease but I also get to feel the breeze lick over my flesh which is a great feeling of excitement and freedom X

"Totally agree with the last 2 statements lol. The only thing is that ladies who love wearing something on their legs tend to go for wearing hold ups in the summer and it tights. This does have the added bonus of getting a sexy flash of the stocking top which is a major turn on for me.

This is true. Wearing hold ups and stockings allows me to not only flash tease but I also get to feel the breeze lick over my flesh which is a great feeling of excitement and freedom X"

Now that reply has perked my cock up for sure. The idea of seeing you flashing outside would be amazing!

"Totally agree with the last 2 statements lol. The only thing is that ladies who love wearing something on their legs tend to go for wearing hold ups in the summer and it tights. This does have the added bonus of getting a sexy flash of the stocking top which is a major turn on for me.

This is true. Wearing hold ups and stockings allows me to not only flash tease but I also get to feel the breeze lick over my flesh which is a great feeling of excitement and freedom X"

Now that is something I would love to see on a sunny afternoon .... what's your favourite colour?

This is true. Wearing hold ups and stockings allows me to not only flash tease but I also get to feel the breeze lick over my flesh which is a great feeling of excitement and freedom X

Now that is something I would love to see on a sunny afternoon .... what's your favourite colour? "

I tend to wear black mostly........ nude occasionally X

Feeling hot under the collar reading this thread

By *amiee89TV/TS  over a year ago

derry

i absolutly adore wearing tights

"Feeling hot under the collar reading this thread "

Ummmmmmm and so you should X

An young lady i was seeing used to love nylon tights pulled over her head the legs used to come in handy for tying her wrists behind ger back

"Feeling hot under the collar reading this thread

Ummmmmmm and so you should X"

Think I need to sit down, having a cold drink to calm down lol phew u getting things hot in here

"An young lady i was seeing used to love nylon tights pulled over her head the legs used to come in handy for tying her wrists behind ger back "

A bit like a bank robber?

Think I need to sit down, having a cold drink to calm down lol phew u getting things hot in here "

Is this a sweet Jesus moment?

Think I need to sit down, having a cold drink to calm down lol phew u getting things hot in here

Is this a sweet Jesus moment?"

Hahaha u know me now

Oh Lord Jesus its a fire!

"An young lady i was seeing used to love nylon tights pulled over her head the legs used to come in handy for tying her wrists behind ger back

"

Ha ha exactly that lol although i had to cut a couple of holes.

1. One for her pony tail to stick out

2. I'll let your imagination to work that out

Is this a sweet Jesus moment?

Hahaha u know me now

Oh Lord Jesus its a fire!"

Ha ha yes! Get the fire fighters X

"An young lady i was seeing used to love nylon tights pulled over her head the legs used to come in handy for tying her wrists behind ger back

Ha ha exactly that lol although i had to cut a couple of holes.

1. One for her pony tail to stick out

2. I'll let your imagination to work that out "

Ummmmmmmm

Let me see......... so one for the pony and the other one............. give me a clue........ what was the diameter?

cambridgeshire

I remember my first nylon experience...

It was an era when stockings were seldom worn by young'uns which was a shame cos I loved the idea.

Anyway she finally relented and bought some.

That night she was about to put them on when with a gleam in her eye, she took off the tights, gave them to me and told me as soon as I had the tights on, she would put on the stockings and suspenders belt..

Well, what's a guy to do?

Mind you, they were way too tight lol

"I remember my first nylon experience...

It was an era when stockings were seldom worn by young'uns which was a shame cos I loved the idea.

That night she was about to put them on when with a gleam in her eye, she took off the tights, gave them to me and told me as soon as I had the tights on, she would put on the stockings and suspenders belt..

Mind you, they were way too tight lol"

A man in tight, tights! Oh my!

cambridgeshire

"I remember my first nylon experience...

Mind you, they were way too tight lol

A man in tight, tights! Oh my!

"

We went on to enjoy both wearing tights ... Becoming more and more sheer, and smooth..

If you haven't tried nylon cove_ed, entwined legs, you really should

"The thing that lets the summer down is there are less nylon cove_ed legs about.

Lucky me "

I love seeing nylon cove_ed legs at work. I spend a lot of time thinking about if the wearer is in tights hold ups or stocking with a belt.

Do you ever wear stockings with a belt to work or is it just tights or hold ups.

All round awesome the look the feel everything about nylon on a lady is amazing

Lucky me

I love seeing nylon cove_ed legs at work. I spend a lot of time thinking about if the wearer is in tights hold ups or stocking with a belt.

Do you ever wear stockings with a belt to work or is it just tights or hold ups. "

It is mainly hold ups or tights.

I keep stockings and suspenders for the weekends X

cambridgeshire

Lucky me

Do you ever wear stockings with a belt to work or is it just tights or hold ups.

I keep stockings and suspenders for the weekends X"

Has to be said, your legs would look great in anything X

Just hope I'm saying that to the Mrs lol

Lucky me

Just hope I'm saying that to the Mrs lol"

Absolutely X

cambridgeshire

Lucky me

Absolutely X"

Says the man who just fessed up to wearing tights lol x

Lucky me

Absolutely X

Says the man who just fessed up to wearing tights lol x"

Indeed

cambridgeshire

Lucky me

Absolutely X

Indeed "

Have I convinced you though? Going to give it a try?

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Its better if the tights are not ripped who likes a nylon condom ? we have done this a few times

Lucky me

Absolutely X

Indeed

Have I convinced you though? Going to give it a try?"

The only way I would see my hubby in tights is if he were dressing up as a super hero lol

"Its better if the tights are not ripped who likes a nylon condom ? we have done this a few times "

Oooh i love the ripped tights look

"Its better if the tights are not ripped who likes a nylon condom ? we have done this a few times "

That I would like to try

H x

Oooooh ........... sounds lush

cambridgeshire

We need a nylon appreciation club

"We need a nylon appreciation club"

Yes, I think you're right, we do!

"We need a nylon appreciation club

Yes, I think you're right, we do!"

Count me in

H x

Yes love playing with females in tights mmmm

I volunteer my services to be a judge or supervisor if u do start this nylon appropriation club

"I volunteer my services to be a judge or supervisor if u do start this nylon appropriation club "

So you would be happy to just supervise?

You wouldn't feel tempted to run your hands from my nylon toes up to my waist?

cambridgeshire

"I volunteer my services to be a judge or supervisor if u do start this nylon appropriation club

You wouldn't feel tempted to run your hands from my nylon toes up to my waist?"

Just hands or lips and tongue too?

"I volunteer my services to be a judge or supervisor if u do start this nylon appropriation club

You wouldn't feel tempted to run your hands from my nylon toes up to my waist?"

well I'm more of a hands-on kinda supervisor lol need to check u not hiding contraband under those nylon tights lol

You wouldn't feel tempted to run your hands from my nylon toes up to my waist?

well I'm more of a hands-on kinda supervisor lol need to check u not hiding contraband under those nylon tights lol "

I like your style.............. X

"We need a nylon appreciation club"

How are you doing with recruitment?

cambridgeshire

"We need a nylon appreciation club

How are you doing with recruitment?"

I've been away.. Needing some help .. you up for it?

By *tuvyMan  over a year ago

bedford

Me me me!

I'd love to do the same to a Lycra clad arse. Leggings or gym wear would suffice

» Add a new message to this topic