FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sharing Hotel Costs

Sharing Hotel Costs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another promising meet goes cold as I am asked to make an offer towards a hotel room in which the lady says she is already staying. It seemed to become a protracted negotiation, so I offered a proportional payment whih seemed quite reasonable; I don't pay to have sex.

What are your thoughts on this?

When I realised that it was going nowhere and her interests were more geared towards the money than towards 4-6hrs of sensual pleasure and arousal I suggested she might want to go halves with me on my petrol money too, at 45p per mile. Funny, no more correspondence after that.

I have a lot of hotel meets, where I am either staying, or I hire the room for the day and never ask for a contribution.

Am I unusual, in this respect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

We would only share the cost if the room was specifically for a meet. If they were already there for whatever other reason then dont see why we should.not like we would be staying the night.lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We would only share the cost if the room was specifically for a meet. If they were already there for whatever other reason then dont see why we should.not like we would be staying the night.lol "

The person who is staying in the room would presumably pay for the room. The other person comes as a guest and leaves at an appropriate time. However, I would regard it as decent and good manners if the person who has not provided the room perhaps bought the drinks or something like that. If a room is arranged purely for sex and nobody is staying then it's not unreasonable to split the cost, but that would be something I would feel uncomfortable negotiating hense avoid that route.

Mrs

That makes me feel better; all seemed a bit odd.

I agree, wouldn't share the cost unless it was booked purely for the meet. If someone was already staying there then they would be paying anyway.

"I agree, wouldn't share the cost unless it was booked purely for the meet. If someone was already staying there then they would be paying anyway.

"

If said person has already paid for the room and asking for a meet... just because... then I wouldn't expect the guy to contribute.

If arranging a hotel meet between the two of you then I'd suggest half each.

We used to say in our profile that if you're booked into a hotel on business in our area, then get in touch. But it just attracted single guys that wanted to travel to our area to book a hotel on the sole purpose of a shag and then go home. Even guys in our own city!! So we just scrapped that idea.

If we've booked a hotel, we never ask for a contribution.

We like the OP's reply, "Yes I'll pay half if you pay half of my travel cost", lol.

"We like the OP's reply, "Yes I'll pay half if you pay half of my travel cost", lol."

Honestly, it was like a business negotiation...

"Another promising meet goes cold as I am asked to make an offer towards a hotel room in which the lady says she is already staying. It seemed to become a protracted negotiation, so I offered a proportional payment whih seemed quite reasonable; I don't pay to have sex.

What are your thoughts on this? Brilliant!!!!!!!! 45p tho haha x

When I realised that it was going nowhere and her interests were more geared towards the money than towards 4-6hrs of sensual pleasure and arousal I suggested she might want to go halves with me on my petrol money too, at 45p per mile. Funny, no more correspondence after that.

I have a lot of hotel meets, where I am either staying, or I hire the room for the day and never ask for a contribution.

Am I unusual, in this respect?"

"Another promising meet goes cold as I am asked to make an offer towards a hotel room in which the lady says she is already staying. It seemed to become a protracted negotiation, so I offered a proportional payment whih seemed quite reasonable; I don't pay to have sex.

What are your thoughts on this?

Am I unusual, in this respect?"

belting

we always get a hotel room and never ask for any money we would feel awful but we admit the art of a guy turning up with a bottle of wine has been lost it's just a nice touch

"we always get a hotel room and never ask for any money we would feel awful but we admit the art of a guy turning up with a bottle of wine has been lost it's just a nice touch "

Yes, it would seem rude not to turn up with a bottle of red, fizz, or other gift

Well done OP.

Meets should be a fun thing not a business deal. We would never ask. We expect to pay half if there's a room booked solely for the purpose of the meet.

Perhaps she is skint so money is a big deal to her.

Also remember woman's brains don't work like men's brains example

Men go out to pub, throw £20 in the kitty and top up when required, go home

I witnessed last week a group of women take 30 mins to split a bill to the penny

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We've being told before to book a room at a hotel so that the guy can have fun because he can't accommodate, does make us laugh how some guys expect that .

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We very rarely do Hotel meets, We would meet a guy if he was staying in a hotel and would not expect to contribute. If we were staying in a hotel and arranged a meet we would not expect the guy to contribute.

If a guy approaches us for a meet but can not accomadate but wants to book a hotel we would not expect to have to contribute.

I guess it all depends on who wants the meet the most.

By *immyb1985Man  over a year ago

bridgend

The last person I met of here was an air stewardess. Had been chatting q few days and she messaged and said she is staying in a hotel near me if I wanted to go there... shit shower and shave and grabbed some wine..

Epic night, the women was a little sex machine. She had to be up at silly o clock and I even ironed her uniform, leaving the hotel we stopped to check out and she busy her card out to pay for the room. I felt awkward as shit.

I would of payed if I had known but I thought it was sorted. Think we both felt awkward to be fair lol

If we agree to meet a cpl at a hotel for fun we would be happy going half

"The last person I met of here was an air stewardess. Had been chatting q few days and she messaged and said she is staying in a hotel near me if I wanted to go there... shit shower and shave and grabbed some wine..

Epic night, the women was a little sex machine. She had to be up at silly o clock and I even ironed her uniform, leaving the hotel we stopped to check out and she busy her card out to pay for the room. I felt awkward as shit.

I would of payed if I had known but I thought it was sorted. Think we both felt awkward to be fair lol"

Don't worry; she will be able to claim it back on expenses.

This is why I don't do hotel meets

Yeah kind of odd like the others said, if they are there for business you expect not to be paying as there going there for there own needs work wise.

If the hotel was arranged to meet you then yeah 50/50 is understandable

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

It depends, you only say she was staying there anyway.

If she was there on business and her company was paying, there is no need for any contribution.

If she was going there for a meet with someone, and that was you, and she happened to be staying over as a side benefit, then sharing the cost would be fair. If it was that scenario, then going halves would seem ok.

"This is why I don't do hotel meets"

Likewise

» Add a new message to this topic