FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Incorporating minor kinks into meets?? How???

Incorporating minor kinks into meets?? How???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have a few minor kinks, stuff like foot worship (Mrs SKC has beautiful feet!), choking and also softer things like massage.

But it seems like none of these would merit a meet by themselves! Eg who's gonna be up for a drink, a dance and some choking

So really we're wondering how to incorporate these into swinging or how to find like minded people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Well I dunno , maybe as we've been doing this for over six years now , but we pretty much always get kinks with meets .

From foot worship ( not for everyone as it really tickles some , ) to water sports and more kinky stuff , it always seems to pan out .

By *orn KinkyTV/TS  over a year ago

cardiff

Well, if these kinks are important to you then it's easy enough to mention it in the emails leading up to a meet. Also mentioning it on your profile so your meet won't be freaked out when he / she gets a dainty set of tootsies in their face. Failing that of course there's the well known fet site who's name I can't mention that caters for a whole wonderful world of kinks and fetishes.

P.s. Thrown some foot worship in and a drink dance and a bit of choking sounds like my kind of party.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ta guys

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

it's easy enough to find foot worshippers on here, tempt them with foot pics will help.

the other stuff idk, tend to need a high level of trust for that so maybe you'd have to wait until you really can trust a guy. i did enjoy my most regular meet putting pressure on my neck but we'd been fucking really regular for over a year but if a new meet had tried doing that before i let him then it would've freaked me out i think.

» Add a new message to this topic