FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I Gay, Bi, Str8 or Weird?

Am I Gay, Bi, Str8 or Weird?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amieT86 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton

So can someone help out, I'm in a relationship with a woman, I fancy women and love all things sexual with women. But I also like cock, BUT! I don't find men attractive, like at all, don't want to kiss etc, literally just like cock?! So what am I? Would that be Bi? I wouldn't like to fuck a guy but would probably let one fuck me...

Appreciate any advice! Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stockton

Help haha

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I wouldn't stress over it. Why put a label on it? You like what you like and don't like what you don't like. If you don't like men don't sleep with men.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should look into getting some scatter cushions immediately

Fetlife has a designation of heter oflexible. It's what I find most appropriate for me, maybe it is you too.

Stockton

What is fetlife?

Try not to label yourself and just enjoy

"What is fetlife?"

It's like Facebook, but with more fun relationship statuses

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It sounds sort of vaguely bicuruous to me.

Stockton

Yeah and what's worse, iv done stuff with a few guys and soon as i cum I feel sick with my self! Instant regret, why am I so strange

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

Rhyl

"You should look into getting some scatter cushions immediately "

Do you feel the urge to make a quiche

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah and what's worse, iv done stuff with a few guys and soon as i cum I feel sick with my self! Instant regret, why am I so strange "
that's guilt. Keep doing it and it will wear off. Or stop. Accept your sexuality, it's not actually a very big deal. *looks down* - nope, not a big deal at all....

Don't bother labelling yourself, just be you and be more uniquerer than anyone else. Be confident and proud of yourself. You're judging yourself by other people's standard and opinions. Judge yourself by your own.

"So can someone help out, I'm in a relationship with a woman, I fancy women and love all things sexual with women. But I also like cock, BUT! I don't find men attractive, like at all, don't want to kiss etc, literally just like cock?! So what am I? Would that be Bi? I wouldn't like to fuck a guy but would probably let one fuck me...

Appreciate any advice! Thanks "

Would you give head or accept head from a bloke.

I don't know maybe part gay I'm not sure but you would let a guy fuck you so I would say gay bisexual tendencies maybe.

No idea sorry I wish I could give a correct answer maybe ask a Dr on someone.

"Yeah and what's worse, iv done stuff with a few guys and soon as i cum I feel sick with my self! Instant regret, why am I so strange "

I think that would be me! That's why I haven't done anything yet but I find a cock really interesting

I'd go with bi selfish or hetero flexible if you need to label, or you could just say you like what you like

You are what psychologists are starting to call SMSM. Straight men who have sex with men. There is nothing wrong with you, human understanding just hasn't caught up with human sexuality yet.

If you look at Fab guys there are hundreds of profiles of guys saying the same thing.

It is your attraction that determines your orientation, not your behaviour, fantasies etc. If you're not attracted to men you are still hetrosexual.

orally bi

I suspect most guys are bi curious, you just have the balls to open up about your kinks. I've known many men who are the intimate macho men but when it comes down to it they are all willing to suck cock if I give them the order

Neither a straight person or a gay person would ever ask this question. So, even without reading the op I can tell... you're bi

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

You are yourself, have fun with it.

OP, you are you, there are better resources online than fab on this subject. Ignore the bullshit artists.

"orally bi"

You're definitely not "weird" . Many men although they broadly adhere to the heterosexual label but with orally bi tendencies enjoy receiving skilled and enthusiastic oral attention or perhaps even giving it.

Don't label yourself, if you feel heterosexual broadly defines you it probably does.. just enjoy those moments for what they are without too much scrutiny or existentialist crisis.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Bi curious

Not weird.

Sexuality is on a scale. We're all somewhere between 100% gay or straight. Fab doesn't allow for a percentage, and it changes week to week anyway!

It would be easier if people weren't judging but it soubds like you're dealing with accepting yourself.

Good luck, and have fun!

"So can someone help out, I'm in a relationship with a woman, I fancy women and love all things sexual with women. But I also like cock, BUT! I don't find men attractive, like at all, don't want to kiss etc, literally just like cock?! So what am I? Would that be Bi? I wouldn't like to fuck a guy but would probably let one fuck me...

I know exactly what you mean mate! I'm similar, just get very horny thinking about a guy(s) wanking and cumming over my face and neck! And then sucking their limp and cummy cocks. Think I might be weirder

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Yr bi...

"Not weird.

Sexuality is on a scale. We're all somewhere between 100% gay or straight. Fab doesn't allow for a percentage, and it changes week to week anyway!

It would be easier if people weren't judging but it soubds like you're dealing with accepting yourself.

Good luck, and have fun!"

Stockton

"I'd go with bi selfish or hetero flexible if you need to label, or you could just say you like what you like "

What is this hetero flexible I keep hearing about? Again bi selfish I don't think so, I would rather give a bj then get one? lol it's abit gay letting a man suck me...

Stockton

"I suspect most guys are bi curious, you just have the balls to open up about your kinks. I've known many men who are the intimate macho men but when it comes down to it they are all willing to suck cock if I give them the order "

Really? Is that true? If so it makes me feel better

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

I'm very much the same, but have the cd kink too.

As my male self I'm straight and alpha! Not interested in men at all.

But Katie is very cock hungry! Can't get enough!

Like you I'd never kiss a man, the thought makes me cringe. I only play with men when in clubs and dressed - I will only arrange meets with ladies and T-girls

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Confused? You will be!

Just showing my age there...why worry if no one gets hurt, it isn't illegal then it is what it is...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just tried to accept yourself. It really isn't any big deal. Maybe you are just a little bit playful but there's no need to put a label on it, just do not worry.

You are whatever you think you are. Other people will make up their own mind

We consider any man who has any kind of sex with another man/TV/TS and also has sex with women, as bisexual

Really,refreshing to read this thread, I'm in almost the exact same position. Although I have no interest in anal. More oral if anything, no idea, something fascinates me but dunno what as I don't find men attractive. Do what makes you happy I suppose. Good luck in your quest.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I wouldn't stress over it. Why put a label on it? You like what you like and don't like what you don't like. If you don't like men don't sleep with men."

How very true Some members apparent necessity to 'label' either themselves or others just makes me laugh.. As the song goes "I am what I am" etc etc

haha maybe a throw.

Really,refreshing to read this thread, I'm in almost the exact same position. Although I have no interest in anal. More oral if anything, no idea, something fascinates me but dunno what as I don't find men attractive. Do what makes you happy I suppose. Good luck in your quest.

"Try not to label yourself and just enjoy "

This!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

.... fab straight of course ...

"I wouldn't stress over it. Why put a label on it? You like what you like and don't like what you don't like. If you don't like men don't sleep with men.

How very true Some members apparent necessity to 'label' either themselves or others just makes me laugh.. As the song goes "I am what I am" etc etc "

Perhaps it is because some people do not wish to meet with people of certain traits, whether it be height, weight, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, etc. And these people might feel that it is their right not to meet or to meet with certain types of people for recreational sex

How come someone's able to write fetlife in the forum but if you try discuss the site via PM your account is closed for a few hours?

I know exactly what you mean. As I'm the same. However I love to experiment with dressing fem too.

You are an attention seeker

Stockton

You are an attention seeker "

Haha possibly, but probably not. If I could switch my desire for cock off I would, as it fills me with shame after I do anything, but when super horny it's what i think of, sometimes

People mention ' no labelling ' needed, however fabs makes it difficult to find what we are looking for without labels. As mentioned in previous posts,you would need about 50 drop down options to cover every sexual Orientation on here.

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

"You are what psychologists are starting to call SMSM. Straight men who have sex with men. There is nothing wrong with you, human understanding just hasn't caught up with human sexuality yet.

If you look at Fab guys there are hundreds of profiles of guys saying the same thing.

It is your attraction that determines your orientation, not your behaviour, fantasies etc. If you're not attracted to men you are still hetrosexual.

"

(Mrs) love this

Very much the same here. Not too fussed what I'd label myself as though. It is what it is and hopefully there are couples who feel the same as me.

By *ing midasMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

You're probably the same as most blokes, me included. My tastes fluctuate but it's mostly driven from fantasies, we're just the blokes that admit it and do something about it. I've had incredible meets with guys, or couples and I often fantasise being fucked by a guy, but I don't fancy men, I don't really find them attractive. What I love is how different people, of any gender, can make me feel amazing and I can make them feel amazing too.

By *he Pussy LoverMan  over a year ago

warrington

Only girls for me there is nothing better than having girls

You're probably the same as most blokes, me included. My tastes fluctuate but it's mostly driven from fantasies, we're just the blokes that admit it and do something about it. I've had incredible meets with guys, or couples and I often fantasise being fucked by a guy, but I don't fancy men, I don't really find them attractive. What I love is how different people, of any gender, can make me feel amazing and I can make them feel amazing too. "

"You are what psychologists are starting to call SMSM. Straight men who have sex with men. There is nothing wrong with you, human understanding just hasn't caught up with human sexuality yet.

"

He is attracted to men though, otherwise he wouldn't do what he does with them

He's bi

Stockton

He's bi"

No, did you not read the thread? I'm not attracted to men, a mans face/body does nothing for me.

He's bi"

Do you masterbate? Are you attracted to your hand? Do men who have sex with blowup dolls find them attractive. What about fleshlights, dildos....?

OP please do not let the backward thinking of people who have stolen their mindset from the 18th century put a label on you that doesn't belong there.

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Have you developed an interest in musical theatre?

"Only girls for me there is nothing better than having girls "

I prefer having women.

I think your overthinking it. Your on a swingers site? If you had to catagorise I would say bi curious, until proven either way?

Just relax, and be yourself

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Yeah and what's worse, iv done stuff with a few guys and soon as i cum I feel sick with my self! Instant regret, why am I so strange that's guilt. Keep doing it and it will wear off. Or stop. Accept your sexuality, it's not actually a very big deal. *looks down* - nope, not a big deal at all....

Don't bother labelling yourself, just be you and be more uniquerer than anyone else. Be confident and proud of yourself. You're judging yourself by other people's standard and opinions. Judge yourself by your own. "

This - if you feel "weird" then god I need serious help

Greedy, you're just greedy

People who repeatedly and willingly engage in same sex activity are not straight regardless of whether they fancy the other person or not ...... sexuality and physical attraction are not the same thing

He's bi"

Men who have sex with other men, however those other men may be dressed, are not straight

Whatever else they might be, they are certainly not heterosexual; except for on this site ofcourse, where it seems that they think they are and some try to convince others, that they are straight. That is their prerogative. Ours is that we do not consider them to be straight

Your a str8 man who like the idea of cock up him ....simples lol no labels req sometimes

Fab "straight" lol

Don't worry about it, you like what you like.

He's bi

Men who have sex with other men, however those other men may be dressed, are not straight

Whatever else they might be, they are certainly not heterosexual; except for on this site ofcourse, where it seems that they think they are and some try to convince others, that they are straight. That is their prerogative. Ours is that we do not consider them to be straight

"

If something is certain then it isn't up for debate. The term SMSM comes from a respected expert in male sexuality and has published his ideas in a Psychology Today blog. You might be dead right and he might be dead wrong. But at least he doesn't express his opinions as certainties.

One thing is for sure. There is a large community of males who engage in or fantasise about male/male sexual activity while at the same time do not identify with gay or bisexual men. I believe OP may be one of these people.

If he believes the people on here who tell him that his thoughts or actions determine his sexuality and not his attraction, he will sooner or later find himself in a bi situation that he is not comfortable with and be accused of "pretending to be bi" to get to the female of a bi couple.

» Add a new message to this topic