FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is squirting watersports??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think there is a 100% right answer on that if you google it it's about 50/50 to yes and no lol.

what it's called or what it is makes no difference to my enjoyment of it when it happens so i'm none too concerned by a name really

"I don't think there is a 100% right answer on that if you google it it's about 50/50 to yes and no lol. "

Exactly - it's hard to say, but sexually, here in a fab world I'm interested to see what people think

"I don't think there is a 100% right answer on that if you google it it's about 50/50 to yes and no lol.

Exactly - it's hard to say, but sexually, here in a fab world I'm interested to see what people think "

There was a thread similar a while ago and if I remember right I'm sure it was mixed views by fab members. Personally I think it depends on the amount if it's the female gets really wet and squirts a little it could be just her juice but if it's like tap and she does it a few times then maybe it could be more watersports

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

Think watersport is intentionally pissing on someone not cumming where as squirting is the result of orgasm

By *irstknightMan  over a year ago

town

Have a p before you play and see if you can still squirt

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

The majority I would imagine will say no.

Male ejaculation of cum isn't watersports so why should female ejaculation of cum/squirt be any different?

"Have a p before you play and see if you can still squirt"

Yeah you can

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

I dont care what its called its great!

Pee is however Not!

its wet

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I don't think there is a 100% right answer on that if you google it it's about 50/50 to yes and no lol.

Exactly - it's hard to say, but sexually, here in a fab world I'm interested to see what people think "

You could always read the hundreds of other threads that try and start an argument about this subject.

"Think watersport is intentionally pissing on someone not cumming where as squirting is the result of orgasm "

Squirting isn't always a result of an orgasm

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Think watersport is intentionally pissing on someone not cumming where as squirting is the result of orgasm "

Is it?!

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Had a gusher

And it feels awesome

Didn't think it was water sports

never a squirter though

"Had a gusher

And it feels awesome

Didn't think it was water sports

never a squirter though "

How would describe the difference?

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

There have bee. Loads of questions on this. And is never really answered even scientists have looked into it

I kazam not into watersports at all yuk.. my personal opinion.but.....

Since meeting and living with del our sex life is great and have started to squirt/gush frequently during sex and I can say I dont think it In anyway smells or looks like pee.again thats just my honest opinion.

Regardless...I LOVE IT

By *layful FoxMan  over a year ago

Falmouth/Penryn

I'm yet to find a woman who can really gush

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

I squirt loads if done right what a feeling but think half is pee but dont care

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Oo but I squirt without cumming? X

I can squirt and gush and it doesnt just happen when I orgasm.

I've known i can do it for about 19 years and I think it's mostly piss but men seem to like

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I went for a pee after squirting several times. Totally different colour, smell, etc

I had my first squirter recently and to be honest i paniced at first and thought wtf I could drown lol

had to grab a towel

but it definetly tasted different and very nice and happened many many times during the meet

cant wait to experience it again soon

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

it can't be water sports. i think so anyway.

people into water sports will actively pee on someone or be peed on and enjoy that specific act.

i personally don't think it's pee when you squirt, coz i've done it myself and couldn't give a shit what someone who hasn't done it thinks so don't bother talking shit to me.

but even if it was pee you're not active in doing that act. it just happens. it's just a product of fucking/foreplay that happens and so you don't have to be into pee to do it or enjoy it.

It doesn't look like pee, smell like pee, feel like your peeing, flow like pee, feel like your bladder has emptied etc etc etc...

Having a pee is a necessity to relieve your bladder, squirting is an orgasm it does not relieve your bladder.

Watersports is to consciously emptying your bladder and urinating on someone definitely not the same as squirting.

I'm my experience I have definitely? noticed two types of squirting. One is almost certainly just pee, very little doubt about that.

The other type is more of a gush and I don't believe that is pee, not sure what it is or where exactly it comes from bit it's very different to the first kind.

"I'm my experience I have definitely? noticed two types of squirting. One is almost certainly just pee, very little doubt about that.

The other type is more of a gush and I don't believe that is pee, not sure what it is or where exactly it comes from bit it's very different to the first kind."

Im the gush kind and i can make myself do it so i feel where it is coming from and it seems to be coming out of my cervix. No pee smell to it and its clear, has a slight oily, silky feel to it aswell

By *rueone71Man  over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

"I can squirt and gush and it doesnt just happen when I orgasm.

I've known i can do it for about 19 years and I think it's mostly piss but men seem to like

"

I'm sorry..but I think you are peeing. But free to think different

I'm sorry..but I think you are peeing. But free to think different"

Get a vagina then you can wade in, when you pee you can feel it coming out, the force of it the feel of it and that its yellow, when gushing to for me i can only describe it as a feeling like my waters breaking deep up inside me

few men on here cant spot a orgasm if they think squirting is a result of one .

oh dear

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"Think watersport is intentionally pissing on someone not cumming where as squirting is the result of orgasm

Squirting isn't always a result of an orgasm "

really? What els causes it then?

"Think watersport is intentionally pissing on someone not cumming where as squirting is the result of orgasm

Squirting isn't always a result of an orgasm really? What els causes it then?"

Really??? I can stimulate my g spot until fluid gushes out but its not pleasurable for me there is no orgasm!

I wish men would actually listen to women when we say these things because funnily enough we know what happens with our own body!

•+• Access Denied •+•

Squirting isn't always a result of an orgasm really? What els causes it then?

Really??? I can stimulate my g spot until fluid gushes out but its not pleasurable for me there is no orgasm!

I wish men would actually listen to women when we say these things because funnily enough we know what happens with our own body!"

i can squirt that way too and it does nothing for me, doesn't even feel good being fingered that way either.

men definitely listen to what women say about this stuff if you care they enjoy sex too, coz although i did find it fascinating what my body could do, the sex act itself wasn't all that.

"I don't think there is a 100% right answer on that if you google it it's about 50/50 to yes and no lol. "

That's because google just shows all opinions. Those that know...and those in denial in equal amounts.?

I'm sorry..but I think you are peeing. But free to think different"

I'm sorry but you are wrong, it feels totally different to peeing and it comes from inside.

But I'm sure you know better than me after all it is you who experiences it isn't it

By *rueone71Man  over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

Seems like I've caused few upsets around here. I thought I wrote it as an opinion...but...re-reading myself...it reads as I'm one of those "knows it all". Sorry everyone...we live and learn everyday. Apologies due from me. Hope I haven't ruined anyone's day xxx I realy hope you believe I mean it

"Is squirting watersports?? "

I thought watersports was pissing on people x

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Seems like I've caused few upsets around here. I thought I wrote it as an opinion...but...re-reading myself...it reads as I'm one of those "knows it all". Sorry everyone...we live and learn everyday. Apologies due from me. Hope I haven't ruined anyone's day xxx I realy hope you believe I mean it "

not ruined mine.

this is just a part of women not liking their own experiences and thoughts being treated like they don't matter, that's all. is a long and tedious journey but one day we will matter.

I wouldn't class squirting as watersports at all. They are completely different. Most woman can't control if they squirt or not. Watersports is intentionally urinating on/inside/in front of someone.

K x

"It doesn't look like pee, smell like pee, feel like your peeing, flow like pee, feel like your bladder has emptied etc etc etc...

Having a pee is a necessity to relieve your bladder, squirting is an orgasm it does not relieve your bladder.

Watersports is to consciously emptying your bladder and urinating on someone definitely not the same as squirting.

"

i can definitely tell the difference between pee and squirting.

In my opinion water sports is the act of deliberately peeing on or around somebody. Squirting is like a squirt gun effect and gushing is like a water ballon just burst. I met a gusher on here 2 years ago and the way the woman earlier described it as an oily feel was bang on. The woman I met would before hand. Could gush 5 to 17 times in a session. And still per again when finished. Also she could gush seconds after touching her. It was like a button was pressed and it just happened for her. She absolutely loved it and so did I.

» Add a new message to this topic