FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unicorns Indeed

Unicorns Indeed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

I'm wondering if we are wasting our time on here, we are struggling massively to find a genuine single female that isn't a bloke using stolen photos!

The saying of they're unicorns seems to be most definitely true!

I guess we will have to go to clubs, As it seems it's far too difficult on here

/rantover

J&E xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi All,

I'm wondering if we are wasting our time on here, we are struggling massively to find a genuine single female that isn't a bloke using stolen photos!

/rantover

J&E xx"

depends what you want one for, as you don't say on your profile..

the woman is only bi curious so that will go against you as will your age, probably

"Hi All,

/rantover

J&E xx"

They do exist, but group socials or clubs are the way to meet them. They often don't verify after either for fear of looking to easy.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

You say you are willing to meet couples , yet in almost a year you have yet to meet ?

This will be very off putting for a lot of potential meets .

The simple fact is that people aren't just going to turn up at your door without you putting in some effort . This may be a social which will at least let people know you are genuine .

It's all about getting yourselves out there , meeting people and showing your personalities too .

If a couple or a single female messaged you with a profile that's unverified in almost a year , would you think it was genuine ?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Hi All,

/rantover

J&E xx"

Only about 4% of profiles on here are single women. And a large proportion of them won't fancy being anyone's "unicorn"

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

We're definitely about!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

There are lots of great, genuine single bi-fems on the site.

Get meet verified and maybe attend some clubs too.

Lots of nice people about, but don't focus on one group.

Have fun x

We came on here a year ago and set up our profile and then got fedup with the 10 million dick pictures, and decided to log off. We then came back about a month or so ago, so that explains why the long unverified period, although we are photo verified x

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

We just don't like to be made to feel like the extra part to satisfy your sex life, rather it be inclusive as an enhancement to a collective sexual experience

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"We came on here a year ago and set up our profile and then got fedup with the 10 million dick pictures, and decided to log off. We then came back about a month or so ago, so that explains why the long unverified period, although we are photo verified x"

ok, you have set 'not looking for single guys' now, so that will stop the single men messaging.

As someone else stated, meets with couples will be much easier to organise. Once you have some experience and verifications, then try looking for single women.

We want to establish good friends and regular partners, so we can all enjoy the experience together x

"Hi All,

/rantover

J&E xx

They do exist, but group socials or clubs are the way to meet them. They often don't verify after either for fear of looking to easy. "

what a load of cr*p

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Rather than leave you should have just blocked the guys, but you need to make effort not just in profile, but it getting out there to get some veris even if just social ones to start.

A club visit should sort you out a few & you have fun at the same time, sorted.

They are out there OP

S

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hi All,

/rantover

J&E xx

They do exist, but group socials or clubs are the way to meet them. They often don't verify after either for fear of looking to easy.

what a load of cr*p "

Agreed..also a good excuse for someone who says they've had loads who's had no one..not that I think that is obviously the case here..

S

"We just don't like to be made to feel like the extra part to satisfy your sex life, rather it be inclusive as an enhancement to a collective sexual experience "

Exactly this - couldn't have put it better myself.

As a couple (with my wife), we've had threesomes with two wonderful women from here, on three separate occasions.

We enjoy making their dreams come true as our guest, and all having fun in the process - not adding them in to the bedroom for our benefit alone!

We had socials with them and lots of messages as they are our friends too - in fact we're still in contact with one

you are right about one thing OP ..

unicorns don't exist

however Bi fems do, so try looking for them instead of treating them like some mythical creature and you might get lucky

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

We don't understand the whole unicorn thing at all. We've had more fun with single ladies than we have had with couples back at ours.

It's all about how you view and treat single women. To put it bluntly.... if you want a hooker get a hooker. Don't treat the single ladies on fab like hookers. If she is good enough to join you and your OH in your bed then its about HER not you. It's one of those things where you give and receiving happens naturally in return.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

As a single male who has a sexy ass fwb to play with. I can say that there of lots of single females out there. Unicorns aren't real so maybe that's why you're having trouble. Like others have said it should be all about her. We've met a few single females and had the pleasure of playing with one,which was awesome. Make them feel like they're the centre of attention and not vice versa . Also think if you were a single female,would you just jump at the chance of meeting a couple alone. Safety is a big factor so getting to know them before hand is vital as we've learned.

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Socials and clubs are where you have to try

» Add a new message to this topic