Lazy profile, lazy sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting quite bored of profiles that just say;

Fill in later

Come back to this

Wanna fuck so message me

I'm up for it

The list continues and I'm sure you've all seen these profiles.

I want to be able to block profile that don't give at least a paragraph or two about who they are and what they are looking for. For me a lazy profile means you get lazy sex... That's my rant for the day xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest so long as they send a pic and a nice message I don't really care what their profile says

A profile speaks to the whole site a message speaks to me and I'm more interested in what they have to say to me

And I don't allow lazy sex

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Profiles that aren't filled in get ignored by me - simples

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

given a choice,I'd rather see a pic than a profile...if there's an allure you can always ask for more details.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I'm getting quite bored of profiles that just say;

Fill in later

Come back to this

Wanna fuck so message me

I'm up for it

I want to be able to block profile that don't give at least a paragraph or two about who they are and what they are looking for. For me a lazy profile means you get lazy sex... That's my rant for the day xx"

You can block them... By using the block button

I,m okay with one line and a picture, on the other site I,m on often the profiles are completely blank with no photos, the men message want a fk. X

Yep!...I'm such a lazy Bitch

"To be honest so long as they send a pic and a nice message I don't really care what their profile says

A profile speaks to the whole site a message speaks to me and I'm more interested in what they have to say to me

And I don't allow lazy sex "

This!!

I beg to differ

"To be honest so long as they send a pic and a nice message I don't really care what their profile says

And I don't allow lazy sex "

What ??? I went through a depression to make mine appealing and now I heard that it doesn't matter haha

I'm not a fan of one line profiles either, and if their message also makes no effort I just wonder why I should make the effort to reply when they clearly don't

I tend to just perve... I mean glance....at the photos these days

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I'm getting quite bored of profiles that just say;

Fill in later

Come back to this

Wanna fuck so message me

I'm up for it

I want to be able to block profile that don't give at least a paragraph or two about who they are and what they are looking for. For me a lazy profile means you get lazy sex... That's my rant for the day xx"

I agree! In my experience lazy profiles indicate one of two things : Either arrogance that they feel they don't need to put any effort into a profile because they assume they are soooo hot that it won't matter.

Or... they really are just lazy... so yes.... lazy profile = lazy sex. No thanks! x

Lazy profiles i just ignore.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Whats lazy sex?

Kent

"I beg to differ"

But you just rely on your photos. No good for a woman like me. You can look like Gor himself but if we don't share similar preferences then it doesn't matter. You say nothing so obviously women have nothing to go on. Obviously there will always be some women who don't care but I can assume that if you wrote to someone then your message contains a lot more information than your profile does.

Kent

"Whats lazy sex? "

Expecting the other to put all the effort in.

Putting in zero or minimal effort themselves.

Selfish lovers all about self pleasing and not bothered about pleasing you.

Etc etc

"I beg to differ

But you just rely on your photos. No good for a woman like me. You can look like Gor himself but if we don't share similar preferences then it doesn't matter. You say nothing so obviously women have nothing to go on. Obviously there will always be some women who don't care but I can assume that if you wrote to someone then your message contains a lot more information than your profile does."

I agree with you. I did have my profile filled out but took it out recently as those preferences have changed and I'm yet to alter it. The point about finding mutual preferences is of course crucial. However what I disagreed with was the claim that a lazy profile means lazy sex, there's very little correlation. Someone with no more than a word could be full of energy in bed and vice versa. People with minimal profiles may well be lazy or they may just not feel they have a lot to say about themselves. Or they may just be reevaluating what they're looking for on here or not taken the time to fill in their profile. That in no way suggests that they are lazy in bed.

OK rant over

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The amount of men in my area that have 'anything you want to know just ask'

they might have a cock pic but mostly no pics at all, then they whine and moan in status updates why women don't reply to messages, it is pathetic really seeing as this is mean to be an adult site

By *arksidesubCouple  over a year ago

not far from you..

For me actions really do speak louder than words on a profile!..

I've experience

Kent

"The amount of men in my area that have 'anything you want to know just ask'

they might have a cock pic but mostly no pics at all, then they whine and moan in status updates why women don't reply to messages, it is pathetic really seeing as this is mean to be an adult site "

Agreed! That line always irritates me because if I could be arsed to ask them a question most would lie anyway!

Kent

Although I will say this.... I have lost track of the amount of guys I have chatted to for a while, thinking we are getting on....then suddenly out of the blue, they dissappear without trace or suddenly they don't respond to messages any more. Or the guys who cancel a meet an hour or less before meeting me with the feeblest excuse!

All guys who have seen my face, liked me, chatted on the phone even... carried on endless chat with me then suddenly..... when it comes to meeting me..... NOTHING!!! LOL!!! Trust me.... it happens to girls too! !!

» Add a new message to this topic