FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sending wife out alone

Sending wife out alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imonpatel18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Who else loves sending there wife out dressed like a slut alone to see how many guys she can get laid by

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where does she go and does she enjoy it?

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 23/06/16 00:56:53]

By *imonpatel18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

She goes to our local pub and usually gets at least 2 guys if not more. Mostly its just giving then blowjobs or hand jobs in there cars or the toilets

By *eeds toy boyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Wich local pub is this ?

Yes which pub and where is it, what does she look like and when do you plan on sending her out next?

Just asking lol

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Sending"? Thought this was the 21st Century.

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

""Sending"? Thought this was the 21st Century. "

I don't know really as the last time my ex went out alone she told me that she had picked up a little something French that I may just fancy.......... Ever so excited my mind was going over time as to the outfit she would come back with to wear, or even an aupare ( not sure how spell French nanny/child minder )....... All I can say is that a box of Mr Kiplings was not at all what I was expecting but they were indeed exceeeeeeeeeeedingly good, so good infact that I put the kettle on twice and we ate the feckin lot

Were not together any more, ;ast I heard she had taken up a job baby sitting Kippling or summat dressed in an outfit bought for me that I never got to see

This isn't a poke at you OP as I understand how different people like different things, but I really couldn't do this with my wife as the only feelings I would have are worry and fear that she may come to harm or worse!

But like I said that's just paranoid ole me

"This isn't a poke at you OP as I understand how different people like different things, but I really couldn't do this with my wife as the only feelings I would have are worry and fear that she may come to harm or worse!

"

AWSOME photos, I would make sure she got home safe and un harmed, a little worse for wear maybe from my naff jokes but she would be just fine n dandy thank you please

Straight in there with the judgement tactics.

[Removed by poster at 23/06/16 09:35:29]

""Sending"? Thought this was the 21st Century.

Straight in there with the judgement tactics. "

I'm sure the OP meant to say "Consentual Sending".

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Sounds a little unsafe to me too..... id be worried she could be harmed...

I don't 'send' her out alone lol She plays alone. Only with ppl off here with veri''s. I've been with her once and once she went alone. Came back satisfied

This post just makes me feel uncomfortable. It's a brilliant fantasy and the sort of thing I might talk about with my other half for fun. But as for in real life....it's much too dodgy on so many levels - mostly safety/security issues but also what about sexual health and emotional well-being? Is it really what swinging is all about or is just being totally deviant for the sake of it? If so, dangerously short-sighted. That's assuming it's even true, of course. If so, I fear for this lady and maybe she would be wise to question what she's doing, why she's doing it and who she's doing it for. I can be a complete slut at times, but neither my hubby or I would ever compromise our safety - physical or otherwise. If I wanted to behave like that (and I'm not saying I wouldn't!) I'd do it in the comparative safety of a reputable club where it's all controlled, and contained. Then I'd go home for love and cuddles, etc with hubby at the end, knowing it was a bit of naughty fun but that it didn't define me or my marriage.

Also made me very uncomfortable too!

This sounds like your fantasy and no hers!

Sending her out on her own where she could actually get attacked or raped really isn't what this site is about.

You are compromising her safety by doing it this!

Poor woman is all I can say!!!

By *anm2009Man  over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

We/I have done this once Id arranged for a guy we'd met previously as a threesome. I was travelling to Bristol but was delayed so I asked Gail who was already in Bristol if she would like some company for the evening. The guy lived in Bristol so it was a yes from both of them. this then developed into an erotic adventure. I suggested Gail meet Rob in the bar dressed sexily she did and Rob played with her in the bar then took her up to the room. The horniest thing was they did more than I ever expected and skyped me the pics it was and still is the best and horniest thing we've ever done!

Judgement and PC brigade:

In one breath, you're saying women being 'sent out' is offensive...

In the other, you're painting women as weak, defenceless victims who can't be out on their own, meeting strangers for sex.

Make your PC-riddled minds up.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

What i find particularly grating is the couples up in arms about the safety of the wife, she could get raped or attacked, you're all looking for single women. As you are so concerned for the safety of a wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be hypocritical enough to turn down a female who wanted to bring a friend along for the safety aspect.

"Judgement and PC brigade:

In the other, you're painting women as weak, defenceless victims who can't be out on their own, meeting strangers for sex.

Make your PC-riddled minds up."

No one is painting women as weak as there are plenty of weak men out there, ask yourself this would you send your wife out not knowing who she was shagging??

"What i find particularly grating is the couples up in arms about the safety of the wife, she could get raped or attacked, you're all looking for single women. As you are so concerned for the safety of a wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be hypocritical enough to turn down a female who wanted to bring a friend along for the safety aspect."

But we're not rapists!

Ppl saying id worry about her etc!

How do single females meet off her then

"What i find particularly grating is the couples up in arms about the safety of the wife, she could get raped or attacked, you're all looking for single women. As you are so concerned for the safety of a wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be hypocritical enough to turn down a female who wanted to bring a friend along for the safety aspect.

But we're not rapists! "

What does a rapist look like?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"What i find particularly grating is the couples up in arms about the safety of the wife, she could get raped or attacked, you're all looking for single women. As you are so concerned for the safety of a wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be hypocritical enough to turn down a female who wanted to bring a friend along for the safety aspect.

But we're not rapists!

What does a rapist look like?"

I believe that couple were being sarcastic. Although I maybe wrong. This EU crap has burnt my bull crap monitor out.

But I've met more convicted rapists than I care to remember, and funnily enough none of them admit to being one.

are we talking shopping?

[Removed by poster at 23/06/16 11:00:55]

Quite right , and it just goes to show how narrow minded people can be .

A while back we tried this scenario .

I took Sabrina dogging and although I was there or there abouts she chose who she went with .

At one point I saw her in a car as it drove past me ( I was sat on a bench ) . I was seriously nervous , but turned on too . She messaged to say she wouldn't be gone for long and she was safe . The car returned half an hour later , she got out and came over to me with a huge grin on her face . They had gone off somewhere quiet and had fun . It was the first time we had done this kind of meet , and I guess it won't be the last . Although it's not high on our list of likes , it certainly was fun

Popcorn is in the microwave....

**ping**

Right, carry on.....

"Who else loves sending there wife out dressed like a slut alone to see how many guys she can get laid by "

I love doing it!

Preferably to asda to get the shopping in too. two birds with one stone and all that.

"Who else loves sending there wife out dressed like a slut alone to see how many guys she can get laid by

I love doing it!

Preferably to asda to get the shopping in too. two birds with one stone and all that. "

And nothing beats taking the meat counter literally!

"This isn't a poke at you OP as I understand how different people like different things, but I really couldn't do this with my wife as the only feelings I would have are worry and fear that she may come to harm or worse!

"

Each to they own isn't it

"What i find particularly grating is the couples up in arms about the safety of the wife, she could get raped or attacked, you're all looking for single women. As you are so concerned for the safety of a wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be hypocritical enough to turn down a female who wanted to bring a friend along for the safety aspect."
mmm....point taken and food for thought.

But we're not rapists!

What does a rapist look like?

I believe that couple were being sarcastic. Although I maybe wrong. This EU crap has burnt my bull crap monitor out.

But I've met more convicted rapists than I care to remember, and funnily enough none of them admit to being one."

Lawyer fucked me

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I've been doing this over 25 years & never once felt threatened or scared

That would be me

Sounds very nice x

[Removed by poster at 23/06/16 13:27:34]

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"

the op has a male only profile has anyone seen his wife ? Do they have a couples profile as well? Or is this last nights wank his thinking of lol

"She goes to our local pub and usually gets at least 2 guys if not more. Mostly its just giving then blowjobs or hand jobs in there cars or the toilets "

Jackanory

"Who else loves sending there wife out dressed like a slut alone to see how many guys she can get laid by "
not my hubby. he would kill me lol.

If my partner likes someone and wants to go out solo thats upto her isnt it ? Aslong as im onboard

Its just we was thinking of doing this very soon

» Add a new message to this topic