FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Things to do to my OH....

Things to do to my OH....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok ladies, looking for new things I can do to my OH tonight in the bedroom. As background info he's straight and we don't do the 3 p's. Let your imaginations run wild!! Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok ladies, looking for new things I can do to my OH tonight in the bedroom. As background info he's straight and we don't do the 3 p's. Let your imaginations run wild!! Xxx"

Rim him

Go have a shag in Disney Land Paris

By *omersetfun15Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Go have a shag in Disney Land Paris "

Buy him a deepfried mars bar

"Ok ladies, looking for new things I can do to my OH tonight in the bedroom. As background info he's straight and we don't do the 3 p's. Let your imaginations run wild!! Xxx"

Sit naked with him while he watches football. Don't talk to him at all and give him blow jobs during each corner kick.

Give him a bj with popping candy in your mouth!

Blindfold him....

Pleasure him with ice, fizzy drink, warm drink, see how far you can push him before he comes....

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Make him sit on a chair naked.Put outfit on that you feel sexy in. Play a song and strip in front of him. He can't touch you but you can rub against him. When you have finished stripping just sit on him and go for a ride.

"Make him sit on a chair naked.Put outfit on that you feel sexy in. Play a song and strip in front of him. He can't touch you but you can rub against him. When you have finished stripping just sit on him and go for a ride. "

That has potential...

A very helpful lady just suggested this...

"Make hubby lie down then you squat inches above his face and masturbate right in front of him making sure you open up your pussy lips wide and push your fingers in deep for him too see,he isn't allowed to touch you or taste /lick you, if he does he owes you new shoes. If he does resist he will have a hard on that could knock down a wall, and you can slide down on it and ride him silly xx"

By *heHertsGuyMan  over a year ago

Hertford

That is a great suggestion. Not sure id be abke to resist though x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"A very helpful lady just suggested this...

"Make hubby lie down then you squat inches above his face and masturbate right in front of him making sure you open up your pussy lips wide and push your fingers in deep for him too see,he isn't allowed to touch you or taste /lick you, if he does he owes you new shoes. If he does resist he will have a hard on that could knock down a wall, and you can slide down on it and ride him silly xx""

I love that idea but my hips won't take the squatting But as he has a shoe fetish I'll be getting new shoes

Give him a footjob

"Give him a bj with popping candy in your mouth!"

"A very helpful lady just suggested this...

"Make hubby lie down then you squat inches above his face and masturbate right in front of him making sure you open up your pussy lips wide and push your fingers in deep for him too see,he isn't allowed to touch you or taste /lick you, if he does he owes you new shoes. If he does resist he will have a hard on that could knock down a wall, and you can slide down on it and ride him silly xx"

I love that idea but my hips won't take the squatting But as he has a shoe fetish I'll be getting new shoes "

Lol

"Give him a bj with popping candy in your mouth!"

And I love popping candy....mmm

Many thanks to those who sent us private messages with a few suggestions. I certainly enjoyed reading them and am looking forward to doing a few of them!

» Add a new message to this topic