FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > One for the Couples

One for the Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fab play friend, I am a single woman but when I play with a couple I have my trusted fab friend I play with....

Mostly because I have sexual chemistry with him and I know he is looking out for my well being in a play situation ...

So we aren't a couple, and it's on my profile, but have found when a couple message me and we chat for abit and couple play comes into the conversation that when they are told myself and my fab friend aren't ( in a relationship) it is then an issue for the couple who contacted me...

I got told this evening

" We don't play with anyone who isn't a real couple"

So my thoughts are how is it that if I'm playing with a fab friend and having a little sexy fun with couple's

Why is it a moral issue with some couples. ..

We are not on fab to find bestties for the rest of our lives

On fab for a little sexy fun now and then when time allows ...

I'm interested in couples views on this topic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about it, we don't mind fb couples.

Fancy a shag?

Lol your tooooo far away !!

Trust the sexies to live at the other side of the Irish Sea lol

By *igal17Man  over a year ago

Ayr SW Scotland

A jealousy thing? Couples maybe worry that you're both in fact single and might try to steal one of them away?

Having looked at your pictures I could imagine lasses getting a little envious!

Weird. Not heard of anything like that before! Wouldn't bother us one iota

I think my profile is quite clear that I'm not in a relationship with my fab friend ...

Why contact me if it's an issue. ..

I'm just like sexy fun now and then lol

I would imagine it's because a 'real' couple have a genuine love, respect, protectiveness for each other and share a strong bond. They may feel that two singles who hook up with each for the purpose of sex may not share that closeness and may not care about each others feelings and act selfishly.

Sometimes this can lead to jealousy and arguments and real couples may not wish to take the risk

Profile says women, not couple, so I mean that is the only thing we'd care about in terms of you telling your situation. The fact that you can bring someone you trust into it is only a bonus in our eyes.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Doesn't bother us. We're not in this to fall in love.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We just find it a bit frustrating that when searching for a single woman, they always have a fella that magically appears. I suppose you at least have the decency to state it in your profile, unlike most.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"I would imagine it's because a 'real' couple have a genuine love, respect, protectiveness for each other and share a strong bond. They may feel that two singles who hook up with each for the purpose of sex may not share that closeness and may not care about each others feelings and act selfishly.

"

These are actually our feelings on it. We're heavily into the social side of swinging and so far pretty well only meet couples.

I've had this repeatedly

Expected to show up somewhere as a single fem with no safety net is not happening as far as I'm concerned.

Many couples automatically assume He is there to play yet I always have a social before play so it's incorrect.

Strangely enough there's never an issue from our couples profile

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We're happy to meet fb couples, but it is a different dynamic, so I can understand why some people prefer not to.

"I would imagine it's because a 'real' couple have a genuine love, respect, protectiveness for each other and share a strong bond. They may feel that two singles who hook up with each for the purpose of sex may not share that closeness and may not care about each others feelings and act selfishly.

These are actually our feelings on it. We're heavily into the social side of swinging and so far pretty well only meet couples. "

Just because we are not in a relationship doesn't mean we don't care for each other and have no respect for each others feelings. ...

But I can see that "couples" would be a little weary ....

But with a couple it's about naughty play not a social connection

These are actually our feelings on it. We're heavily into the social side of swinging and so far pretty well only meet couples.

Just because we are not in a relationship doesn't mean we don't care for each other and have no respect for each others feelings. ...

But I can see that "couples" would be a little weary ....

But with a couple it's about naughty play not a social connection "

Every meet we have , no matter who it's with , is for a naughty play and the social connection is nice but by no means a necessity .

We totally don't understand the issue with couples who don't get your situation .

It would make not one iota of difference to us .

Wouldn't bother us in the slightest. As long as everyone is happy, comfortable and having a good time thats all we worry about

» Add a new message to this topic