Bristol

That's great news, you can leave here then and give the rest of us more chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

That's great news, you can leave here then and give the rest of us more chance

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That's great news, you can leave here then and give the rest of us more chance "

Mate its on the cards, women with superiority complex's and weird demands, where is the fun anymore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well that's all good then, use Fabs alongside real life, that's what I do

"I actually do better with women in real life than on this site "

That's good, real life is far more important than Fab

"Well that's all good then, use Fabs alongside real life, that's what I do "

Here's the problem, real life sex is boreing atleast on here you know you both have a filthy mind, where as in vanilla sex it's all guess work lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well that's all good then, use Fabs alongside real life, that's what I do

Here's the problem, real life sex is boreing atleast on here you know you both have a filthy mind, where as in vanilla sex it's all guess work lol "

But you said you do better in real life. Do you mean you get more boring sex?

Here's the thing, if you joined expecting an Argos catalogue experience i.e. browse, choose, click, deliver you've already discovered that isn't how it works. Either adjust your expectations or try to make a go of it in real life or as has been said combine the two.

Here's the problem, real life sex is boreing atleast on here you know you both have a filthy mind, where as in vanilla sex it's all guess work lol "

Maybe because you have no public images to entice ppl or much of a profile - just a thought

It's all guess work on here too!

My idea of what's hot, sexy, filthy, is a turn on etc etc will be totally different form the next woman.

Here's the problem, real life sex is boreing atleast on here you know you both have a filthy mind, where as in vanilla sex it's all guess work lol

Here's the thing, if you joined expecting an Argos catalogue experience i.e. browse, choose, click, deliver you've already discovered that isn't how it works. Either adjust your expectations or try to make a go of it in real life or as has been said combine the two."

Now the above is probably the best synopsis of Single Guys over expectations of Fab I have ever read.

Argos experience...Genius!!

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

real life is much better anyway, you can see what you're getting first hand.

With out sounding big headed I'm quite good looking and in day to day life I get lots of attention off women, that's all well and good,I love a cheeky flirt, but I'm more interested in the kinkier side of sex these days and sometimes it's harder to express that in real life, where as some of the women on here are so spoilt for choice it's easy to get looked over

"Well that's all good then, use Fabs alongside real life, that's what I do "

Thanks I have lots of pictures I share, I just don't like them on show to everyone but if people are to ask I have no trouble sharing them

Maybe because you have no public images to entice ppl or much of a profile - just a thought "

I think a few of us could say that. I know where you're coming from.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Why not take your filthy mind into yourvanila boring experiences and corrupt a few ladies ....you never know those vanilla ladies might be filthier than you think ..

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Here's the thing, if you joined expecting an Argos catalogue experience i.e. browse, choose, click, deliver you've already discovered that isn't how it works. Either adjust your expectations or try to make a go of it in real life or as has been said combine the two."

I love your thought process. Have you ever thought of going into counselling?

Dear _icecouple561........

Tbh I did join thinking it was the like argos haha

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Here's the thing, if you joined expecting an Argos catalogue experience i.e. browse, choose, click, deliver you've already discovered that isn't how it works. Either adjust your expectations or try to make a go of it in real life or as has been said combine the two.

Now the above is probably the best synopsis of Single Guys over expectations of Fab I have ever read.

"

I can tell you my cocks as long as two Argos pens... I can also tell you I've a lifetime ban from Argos Leeds.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Tbh I did join thinking it was the like argos haha "

"Tbh I did join thinking it was the like argos haha

"

There's another site for that AW

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"That's great news, you can leave here then and give the rest of us more chance

Mate its on the cards, women with superiority complex's and weird demands, where is the fun anymore "

You must be picking the wrong ones.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's all guess work on here too!

My idea of what's hot, sexy, filthy, is a turn on etc etc will be totally different form the next woman."

I thought people in the same group all thought the same. How could you ruin my illusions?

"With out sounding big headed I'm quite good looking and in day to day life I get lots of attention off women, that's all well and good,I love a cheeky flirt, but I'm more interested in the kinkier side of sex these days and sometimes it's harder to express that in real life, where as some of the women on here are so spoilt for choice it's easy to get looked over "

Could try a swinger club mate. Would be ideal for you I reckon

Mate its on the cards, women with superiority complex's and weird demands, where is the fun anymore "

make it fun for us then. it's not hard to become ranty and pissed off on this site when most of the guys make it shit for us by presuming we will fuck them without any interaction. like we're some kind of service that needs no effort to be turned on.

most men on here put me off sex rather than make me interested in it and i am permanently horny, until after being on here a while and then i'm like fuck this shit.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm better in real life than iam trying to come across to people on a online persona,

Lyndhurst

"With out sounding big headed I'm quite good looking and in day to day life I get lots of attention off women, that's all well and good,I love a cheeky flirt, but I'm more interested in the kinkier side of sex these days and sometimes it's harder to express that in real life, where as some of the women on here are so spoilt for choice it's easy to get looked over "

Well im not spoilt for choice and not everyone just go by looks, they also have to like the person a bit.

Fab works better for couples.... And that's just swinging in general...... If I was single I wouldn't join a fab as its a couple thing

Find a girl who's in to swinging then come back and get the full use from fab

Also see how annoying single guys sending hundreds of messages can be lol

"With out sounding big headed I'm quite good looking and in day to day life I get lots of attention off women, that's all well and good,I love a cheeky flirt, but I'm more interested in the kinkier side of sex these days and sometimes it's harder to express that in real life, where as some of the women on here are so spoilt for choice it's easy to get looked over

Could try a swinger club mate. Would be ideal for you I reckon "

Mate my club experience is another thread altogether

Lyndhurst

Mate its on the cards, women with superiority complex's and weird demands, where is the fun anymore

make it fun for us then. it's not hard to become ranty and pissed off on this site when most of the guys make it shit for us by presuming we will fuck them without any interaction. like we're some kind of service that needs no effort to be turned on.

most men on here put me off sex rather than make me interested in it and i am permanently horny, until after being on here a while and then i'm like fuck this shit."

Good post!

most men on here put me off sex rather than make me interested in it and i am permanently horny, until after being on here a while and then i'm like fuck this shit."

This is so true

Why not take your filthy mind into yourvanila boring experiences and corrupt a few ladies ....you never know those vanilla ladies might be filthier than you think .."

Absolutely agree about what appears to be a vanilla lady being filthy. Have had one or two shocking experiences lol.

I think the problem is people's expectations op!

I'd never heard of swinging until someone on Pof mentioned it (I'm sure some of em are on commission! ) so I had no expectations!

Since joining I've had by far the best sex of my life - but I've also had a huge number of time wasters who've pursued me relentlessly then backed out or not showed up!

I take the rough with the smooth and on balance find it worth it - but it isn't plain sailing for anyone!

Easy solution - combine fab with other sites and real life? xx

"Fab works better for couples.... And that's just swinging in general...... If I was single I wouldn't join a fab as its a couple thing

Find a girl who's in to swinging then come back and get the full use from fab

Also see how annoying single guys sending hundreds of messages can be lol"

I'd disagree on the couple thing, I've mostly really enjoyed being single on here.

Agree with the messaging thing which is unfortunately part of being on the site. Although I do specify what I'm looking for on my profile it tends to not get read

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"most men on here put me off sex rather than make me interested in it and i am permanently horny, until after being on here a while and then i'm like fuck this shit."

I've started to think like this. I want to be titillated, not turned off.

For a guy on here there is a really thin line, your opening message can either come across really smooth ot really creepy lol, that's why people keep them to just hi and how are you, I'm so much more confident in real life

I'd never heard of swinging until someone on Pof mentioned it (I'm sure some of em are on commission! ) so I had no expectations!

Since joining I've had by far the best sex of my life - but I've also had a huge number of time wasters who've pursued me relentlessly then backed out or not showed up!

I take the rough with the smooth and on balance find it worth it - but it isn't plain sailing for anyone!

Easy solution - combine fab with other sites and real life? xx"

You sound wise lol xx

"For a guy on here there is a really thin line, your opening message can either come across really smooth ot really creepy lol, that's why people keep them to just hi and how are you, I'm so much more confident in real life "

As long as there's a face pic I can see and it's obvious they have read my profile, then a message just saying Hi, how are you? is fine with me. Much prefer that to a long message telling me how they're going to fuck me and what I'll be wearing

You sound wise lol xx"

Oh I am!

I think it's cuz I is so old!!

You sound wise lol xx

Oh I am!

I think it's cuz I is so old!! "

Your not old at all xx

If I were a single guy I wouldn't be on fab. It seems too much work. If you talk to women in "real life" I think you'll find that many are more adventurous than you'd thought.

But if you're going to use fab, then use it to your advantage not your detriment. If it's frustrating you or seems like it not everything you'd thought it would be, then adjust your expectations and use the site better.

Have fun, OP. That's what it's all about.

You sound wise lol xx

Oh I am!

Your not old at all xx"

Oh but I am! I'm really 92! I stay so young looking by drinking the sperm of men under 40 - cheap, readily available and highly effective!

L'oreal are fuming!

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

near lincoln

I don't really use my singles account anymore but I never struggled to get a meet. Just have lots of photos and people will find you.

On my couples profile you wouldn't get a response as your profile is bland and no photos . You say you want kinky sex yet you haven't been specifi on your profile .

I think most people do

I know I do

You sound wise lol xx

Oh I am!

Your not old at all xx

Oh but I am! I'm really 92! I stay so young looking by drinking the sperm of men under 40 - cheap, readily available and highly effective!

L'oreal are fuming! "

Whitch craft xx

I thought you meant the England football team

Because women are holding all the cards lol.

"I don't really use my singles account anymore but I never struggled to get a meet. Just have lots of photos and people will find you.

On my couples profile you wouldn't get a response as your profile is bland and no photos . You say you want kinky sex yet you haven't been specifi on your profile . "

tbh mate I was that confident at first I thought I might be comming across as aragant, I don't struggle to get meets, it's quality meets I struggle to find, of course if I was up for just meeting anyone I could quite happily accomplish that,

"Argos catalogue experience",haha,very good,I like that.

Write to complaints, they will refund you.

"I actually do better with women in real life than on this site

Write to complaints, they will refund you. "

I already have they said there looking into it

"Because women are holding all the cards lol."

See that's simply not true

I've mailed loads of guys and got no reply, I've been turned down many times

I know men on here think if your female you can have your pick but you really can't

I certainly don't hold all the cards when it comes to meeting

Lyndhurst

"Because women are holding all the cards lol."

Maybe the good looking ones or the ones who are up for anything do.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Problem solved!

By *asker10Man  over a year ago

london

Some seriously over inflated egos on here pal. Simples.

"Because women are holding all the cards lol.

See that's simply not true

I've mailed loads of guys and got no reply, I've been turned down many times

I know men on here think if your female you can have your pick but you really can't

I certainly don't hold all the cards when it comes to meeting "

I'll second this. It's actually rather hard to find people on here that I'm interested in meeting. Granted, I don't start threads about how difficult it is, but it can be really hard. I'm not a single woman, but if I were single I don't know if it would be much different. The OP talks about quality meets vs meets in general and I would say this is a universal problem. It's just hard sometimes to find someone where attraction is mutual. Men I'm intersted in ignore our messages or say no thanks all the time.

Part of the reason for our hidden profile - Taking a break is good sometimes.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I love your thought process. Have you ever thought of going into counselling?

Dear _icecouple561........ "

" Men I'm intersted in ignore our messages or say no thanks all the time.

"

I get that too and people never believe me

I have message loads of guys who have simply deleted my mail and blocked me

Thats not a complaint by the way I'm just saying it to show women on here don't hold all the cards, men hold the cards too

I can tell you my cocks as long as two Argos pens... I can also tell you I've a lifetime ban from Argos Leeds. "

Well I'm sorry but I think you need to prove that and hold two argos pens next to your cock and share ...

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Unfortunately there is a lack of normal guys on here. Most guys are married or single for a reason. Or they don't have the ability to write a messge.

The very few single guys that have a good profile and are attractive to the opposite sex do well on here .

Most guys that are attracted to join this site are not sexually desirable to the women that use this site. It's just the way it is.

You say you do well out of fab but not on here. That should tell you then that your profile is your problem.

We post meets and ask for people to read and only message us if they fit our type 99 out of 100 messages don't .

We don't think we are snobs or better than anyone else because we aren't . But if there's no attraction we won't message back let alone meet.

I don't think this site is ideal for women, theyre not as free minded or as adventurous as us men sort..they like to fuss over details and plan and plan and plan...

If us men sort see a sign saying 'hot' we'll burn our fingers finding out..women sort will ask why it's hot, how long is it going to be hot for, are you sure it's hot...

I'm looking for a higher echelon....

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Ok

"I don't think this site is ideal for women, theyre not as free minded or as adventurous as us men sort..they like to fuss over details and plan and plan and plan...

If us men sort see a sign saying 'hot' we'll burn our fingers finding out..women sort will ask why it's hot, how long is it going to be hot for, are you sure it's hot...

I'm looking for a higher echelon...."

Well there's plenty of likeminded men on here for you....

"I don't think this site is ideal for women, theyre not as free minded or as adventurous as us men sort..they like to fuss over details and plan and plan and plan...

Well there's plenty of likeminded men on here for you.... "

Sorry you're not my type chum.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I don't think this site is ideal for women, theyre not as free minded or as adventurous as us men sort..they like to fuss over details and plan and plan and plan......"

Rubbish.

Some of us won't just fuck anything like some men will

It really does amuse me when people moan about this site and still stay...no-one is tied to this place if it's not working simply delete your brief profile.

"Unfortunately there is a lack of normal guys on here. Most guys are married or single for a reason. Or they don't have the ability to write a messge.

The very few single guys that have a good profile and are attractive to the opposite sex do well on here .

Most guys that are attracted to join this site are not sexually desirable to the women that use this site. It's just the way it is.

You say you do well out of fab but not on here. That should tell you then that your profile is your problem.

We post meets and ask for people to read and only message us if they fit our type 99 out of 100 messages don't .

We don't think we are snobs or better than anyone else because we aren't . But if there's no attraction we won't message back let alone meet."

This attraction is everything I'm sorry but a woman can have the nicest personality in the world but if I'm not attracted to them then I'm sorry there's no point

Sorry you're not my type chum."

Errmm , i'm a woman

"Unfortunately there is a lack of normal guys on here. Most guys are married or single for a reason. Or they don't have the ability to write a messge.

We don't think we are snobs or better than anyone else because we aren't . But if there's no attraction we won't message back let alone meet."

this is all internet sites imo.

We don't think we are snobs or better than anyone else because we aren't . But if there's no attraction we won't message back let alone meet.

This attraction is everything I'm sorry but a woman can have the nicest personality in the world but if I'm not attracted to them then I'm sorry there's no point "

It works both ways, maybe you think you're good looking, you may well be, but doesn't mean everyone will find you sexually attractive.

I've turned down meets from men that are good looking, because he doesn't necesarily do it for me

Errmm , i'm a woman "

Errrmm unfortunately I lost my power to detect that from type...

This attraction is everything I'm sorry but a woman can have the nicest personality in the world but if I'm not attracted to them then I'm sorry there's no point

It works both ways, maybe you think you're good looking, you may well be, but doesn't mean everyone will find you sexually attractive.

I've turned down meets from men that are good looking, because he doesn't necesarily do it for me "

Inboxed you lol share your thoughts with the group

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It really does amuse me when people moan about this site and still stay...no-one is tied to this place if it's not working simply delete your brief profile."

This!

It all comes down to luck for guys. Plenty of good looking nice guys get overlooked on here. When they mass delete because of the 100s of messages. Yours gets deleted. Usually if there chatting with someone else thats got in there 1st there chat with them. I could go on with the why its a luck game but stick to it and dont lower your standards just for a fuck

"It really does amuse me when people moan about this site and still stay...no-one is tied to this place if it's not working simply delete your brief profile.

This! "

But my profile is a work in progress lol

"It really does amuse me when people moan about this site and still stay...no-one is tied to this place if it's not working simply delete your brief profile.

This!

But my profile is a work in progress lol "

Dont worry about the profile. The ones telling you it matters are forum regulars and its 1% of fab that use them if that. Ive had the long boring profile. Decent amount of pictures and had the same replys if not more with a 1 picture and a negative profile. It dont stop me getting meets

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

I've turned down meets from men that are good looking, because he doesn't necesarily do it for me "

I think both sexes struggle with that concept: "good looking" doesn't equate to guaranteed shag! You can almost feel the righteous indignation from some. How can you not want me? I'm sex on legs and gorgeous, bless em.

It's like those that use their jobs as a lure: I'm a solider/doctor/pilot how can you say no?!!

Some people simply need to get over themselves.

I've turned down meets from men that are good looking, because he doesn't necesarily do it for me

Inboxed you lol share your thoughts with the group "

Lol ok, well yes you are good looking in my opinion however the pic you sent had sunglasses on so I can't tell for sure, but you also look younger than your age to me, and I prefer more mature looks.

I think you'll appeall to a lot of women though, as long as you haven't got dodgy eyes behind the sunnies

This!

Dont worry about the profile. The ones telling you it matters are forum regulars and its 1% of fab that use them if that. Ive had the long boring profile. Decent amount of pictures and had the same replys if not more with a 1 picture and a negative profile. It dont stop me getting meets "

I agree

Such a small minority use the forums so your only getting an opinion for less than 1% of the site

Personally I think it's the pics and message that will make of break you

Not many women on here will turn you down if you message them with a pic or two they like and a good message just because your profiles boring

If they do, well that's just silly

Always send a face pic with a first message I think that's important to a lot of people

Lol ok, well yes you are good looking in my opinion however the pic you sent had sunglasses on so I can't tell for sure, but you also look younger than your age to me, and I prefer more mature looks.

I think you'll appeall to a lot of women though, as long as you haven't got dodgy eyes behind the sunnies "

no I have blue eyes that point in the same direction, I do look young for my age but that's just my curse lol, but thanks for the feed back it's much appreciated

Errmm , i'm a woman

Errrmm unfortunately I lost my power to detect that from type... "

No, you assumed, we have a couple profile so it could have been either of us.

This is also often why we delete messages from single guys, they assume they know who they are talking to instead of addressing us as a couple

I think you'll appeall to a lot of women though, as long as you haven't got dodgy eyes behind the sunnies "

Oh dear...This is a bit like having an aunty talk about your appearance "this is my nephew, he's lovely looking lad isn't he...just like that of that Michael boob lay fella'

Keep it private...

Errmm , i'm a woman

This is also often why we delete messages from single guys, they assume they know who they are talking to instead of addressing us as a couple "

This is why I block a lot of couples.

I think you'll appeall to a lot of women though, as long as you haven't got dodgy eyes behind the sunnies

no I have blue eyes that point in the same direction, I do look young for my age but that's just my curse lol, but thanks for the feed back it's much appreciated "

Errmm , i'm a woman

This is also often why we delete messages from single guys, they assume they know who they are talking to instead of addressing us as a couple

This is why I block a lot of couples."

Thats good, saves us the bother

This!

Dont worry about the profile. The ones telling you it matters are forum regulars and its 1% of fab that use them if that. Ive had the long boring profile. Decent amount of pictures and had the same replys if not more with a 1 picture and a negative profile. It dont stop me getting meets

I agree

Such a small minority use the forums so your only getting an opinion for less than 1% of the site

Not many women on here will turn you down if you message them with a pic or two they like and a good message just because your profiles boring

Always send a face pic with a first message I think that's important to a lot of people"

You could have the best profile on fab. With the best pictures of your body etc. Then send a face picture and the usual.. I didnt expect you to look like that. Sorry not for me. For me its nowt to do with pictures or profile. For most it will be the face picture. A small few will want you to sell yourself to them but thats there preference

Errmm , i'm a woman

Thats good, saves us the bother "

Why do I picture you both high fiving each other after typing that...

Errmm , i'm a woman

Thats good, saves us the bother

Why do I picture you both high fiving each other after typing that..."

I have no idea, I think you're thinking about this far too much

I'm only having a bit of fun, but lets stop hijacking the op's thread

If you thought it was a bit like Argos your only set to fail all your going to get from Argos is cheap flat pack wardrobes and bad customer service. ????????

I see what you mean about the kinky side of sex but you can carry that out to the real world instead of just fab. Tell a woman what your in to you never know it mite give her the courage to tell you how she likes it and lead on to bigger and better things .

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"For a guy on here there is a really thin line, your opening message can either come across really smooth ot really creepy lol, that's why people keep them to just hi and how are you, I'm so much more confident in real life "

Very true. A first message regardless of it's content will always be "hit and hope". All the stars will need to align for things to progess. Sure, some are better at it than others. Some have other things like their physical attributes going for them which obviously helps around here. I just found it a total drag. Way too much hardwork for very little reward.

I can't be the only guy who gets confused by it all. I chat to women every day in "real life". I love it. I'd even say I was pretty good at it. Women seem to like me. Conversations roll along nicely. Things happen. As any man will tell you, it's things like this that help to make you feel alive. Then you come on here and you're just left howling at the moon. Lots and lots of silence. It can be very demoralising. Thank god for the forums is all I'll say.

So I've recently decided just not to bother with it anymore. I'm currently taking a break from it all. It can't be understated how important breaks can be. And you know what, I immediately became a thousand times happier in myself from making that decision. Weird that. I simply came to the conclusion that a lot of the problems I've faced on Fab must be my fault. I got realistic. I looked within.

Fab and real life can be poles apart of course but it's given me a great insight into what women look for in a man and just the way women are generally. I'm using everything I've seen and all I've learned to change the way I am. The way I look. The way I act. Hopefully that will help me as much in real life as well as Fab when I decide to come back. I'm going to really enjoy the challenge.

I can't believe people use this site to actually try and get sex???

This!

Dont worry about the profile. The ones telling you it matters are forum regulars and its 1% of fab that use them if that. Ive had the long boring profile. Decent amount of pictures and had the same replys if not more with a 1 picture and a negative profile. It dont stop me getting meets "

Nonsense,don't worry about the profile?! Op do not listen to that,trust me people like to see something that draws them in initially with photos and a good write up. It doesn't need to be a long boring profile just something short and interesting,good luck!

This!

I agree

Always send a face pic with a first message I think that's important to a lot of people

You could have the best profile on fab. With the best pictures of your body etc. Then send a face picture and the usual.. I didnt expect you to look like that. Sorry not for me. For me its nowt to do with pictures or profile. For most it will be the face picture. A small few will want you to sell yourself to them but thats there preference "

To be totally honest and I know this will make me sound like a terrible person

But

You could have nothing on your profile at all and just send hi on your message but if you send me pics and I fancy you I'll reply

At the end of the day I'm not meeting your profile I'm meeting you so if there is an attraction that's enough to spark my interest

Of course if they turn out to be a knob head Im not going to meet them

By *heBlueEyedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Berkshire

"not all its cracked up to be"

So what were you expecting it to be like then ??

""not all its cracked up to be"

So what were you expecting it to be like then ??"

He thought he would be beating the women away with a stick

This!

Nonsense,don't worry about the profile?! Op do not listen to that,trust me people like to see something that draws them in initially with photos and a good write up. It doesn't need to be a long boring profile just something short and interesting,good luck!"

I've updated mine accordingly...

*lies back and awaits the deluge of bulging cock mails*

By *reamweaversCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 21/06/16 20:37:33]

By *reamweaversCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Blocked

By *at-cWoman  over a year ago

Ballyshannon

"With out sounding big headed I'm quite good looking and in day to day life I get lots of attention off women, that's all well and good,I love a cheeky flirt, but I'm more interested in the kinkier side .......

Could try a swinger club mate. Would be ideal for you I reckon

Mate my club experience is another thread altogether "

Tell us about it, I sense a good story

This!

Nonsense,don't worry about the profile?! Op do not listen to that,trust me people like to see something that draws them in initially with photos and a good write up. It doesn't need to be a long boring profile just something short and interesting,good luck!

I've updated mine accordingly...

*lies back and awaits the deluge of bulging cock mails*

"

See op check Scarlets out this is what a good profile looks like it's short and interesting

» Add a new message to this topic