FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys call to arms

Single guys call to arms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being as we appear to be the wasps of swinging

Wasps meaning. 100s of us and unwelcome

Can we have a don't message anyone amnesty day.

Couples and single ladies whinge about us messaging them

So let's not

Thoughts !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We get messages and if they are well written, polite and interesting we will reply back.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't send preemptive messages anyway, I let the ladies come to me

Bring it on!

Or not,which is the point of this exercise

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

ok, I'll let the ladies/couples message me today

Not unwelcome - I like single guys.

Anyway, seems like an interesting idea. You probably won't get the numbers you need to make the plan work, but I like your style.

Damnations. There was me thinking this would be a thread filled to the brim with lovely, big, strong arms. Botheration.

I'll join in seems I write in braile anyway

July 1st

Spread the word

Be really funny if this happened

Im in! No messages today

I don't think single men are unwanted at all, just the rude and ignorant ones. And that doesn't just apply to single men

Sadly the genuine, respectful and genuine ones would appear to be in a huge minority, and get tarred with the same brush as the majority

"I don't think single men are unwanted at all, just the rude and ignorant ones. And that doesn't just apply to single men

Sadly the genuine, respectful and genuine ones would appear to be in a huge minority, and get tarred with the same brush as the majority "

Can you have a huge minority?

I don't think the majority of the site use the forums. May be wrong though

"I don't think the majority of the site use the forums. May be wrong though "

That's why I said spread the word

I will not hold my breath for an inbox?

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

You guys won't be able to resist.... you all know your cocks rule your head xxxxx Suzi

"I don't think single men are unwanted at all, just the rude and ignorant ones. And that doesn't just apply to single men

Sadly the genuine, respectful and genuine ones would appear to be in a huge minority, and get tarred with the same brush as the majority "

Not a minority,they don't get threads started about them is all

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

That's not a problem I'll just work back through the one's I haven't managed to look at yet...go for it

Yayyyyy message strike day!!! Can everyone join in???

Well as long as it's only single men who can't message?

I reserve the right to perve and message at will! I should've been a dirty old man!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A whole day without messages? Same as most other days for me then.

Like your style....I'm in and will spread the word. If it works can we play for a whole week

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Well as long as it's only single men who can't message?

I reserve the right to perve and message at will! I should've been a dirty old man! "

Who is Will ????? xxxxx Suzi

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Single men aren't unwanted, we have contact with quite a few who are respectful, polite and genuinely nice as we are in return. I have to say though that one day without a message would be quite normal for us

Let's include....lets be bitches and don't reply to any and just delete too.....lol

By *J2123Man  over a year ago

Who else am I going to send my "wanna fuck" messages to? My egotistical head can't comprehend why all woman have the audacity to decline my heartfelt offer...

"Single men aren't unwanted, we have contact with quite a few who are respectful, polite and genuinely nice as we are in return. I have to say though that one day without a message would be quite normal for us "

Dunno why the OP thinks it is the case. If it wasn't for single guys I wouldn't be on here.

"Who else am I going to send my "wanna fuck" messages to? My egotistical head can't comprehend why all woman have the audacity to decline my heartfelt offer..."

Perhaps slightly intimidated by your shivalry

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I don't really message anyone so nobody is really missing out, but bring on the pain

"Single men aren't unwanted, we have contact with quite a few who are respectful, polite and genuinely nice as we are in return. I have to say though that one day without a message would be quite normal for us

Dunno why the OP thinks it is the case. If it wasn't for single guys I wouldn't be on here."

Countless single guy bashing threads

/status's

Conversations at clubs and parties

"We get messages and if they are well written, polite and interesting we will reply back. "

But I would not write to you as your profile States "NO SINGLE MEN" .... I do read profiles. Writing to you would be ignorant on my part.

"Single men aren't unwanted, we have contact with quite a few who are respectful, polite and genuinely nice as we are in return. I have to say though that one day without a message would be quite normal for us

Dunno why the OP thinks it is the case. If it wasn't for single guys I wouldn't be on here.

/status's

Conversations at clubs and parties "

Thats been the case for as long as I've been on here. Most people don't take that sort of thing seriously.

So what do I say to those that have messaged me already?

I don't think you have really thought this through, have you?

"So what do I say to those that have messaged me already?

I don't think you have really thought this through, have you? "

Read the thread

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We like single men you will see us quite often posting a meet asking for men to join us for a threesome, what we dont like is the pushy, arrogant nature of some men who jump in feet first saying im going to this that the other blah blah blah without introducing themselves with a face pic and name.

This approach wouldnt be acceptable in real life so why is it acceptable online? (Him)

Just read and delete ....

Read the thread "

I did ...

Personally I think you should pick your toys up and play nicely...

Single man bashing threads come along almost as often as bbw appreciation threads... If you don't like the subject then ignore it, don't get your knickers in a twist over it as it won't change anything

/status's

Thats been the case for as long as I've been on here. Most people don't take that sort of thing seriously."

Are you for real with tat statement? Maybe youre just jesting...On a serious note...why wouldn't a single guy not take it seriously when it happens daily on the threads? When women/couples repeat something long enough it does have an effect. If you repeated tell your child they are not good enough...I wonder how they'll turn out by the time they're 18 and ready for life..

"Being as we appear to be the wasps of swinging

Wasps meaning. 100s of us and unwelcome

Can we have a don't message anyone amnesty day.

Couples and single ladies whinge about us messaging them

So let's not

Thoughts !!!!"

Single men are not unwanted, divvys who send shit are unwanted, be that men women or couples

Read the thread

I did ...

Personally I think you should pick your toys up and play nicely...

Single man bashing threads come along almost as often as bbw appreciation threads... If you don't like the subject then ignore it, don't get your knickers in a twist over it as it won't change anything "

I don't think he implies it'll change anything. It's a bit of fun...and as so many single guys are getting much fun ...why would you take this away from them? Lighten up...its a bit of fun. Who really care from the women's point of view if for one day they get no mesage and none of theirs are answered. ...you can message couples if you really need too...

/status's

Thats been the case for as long as I've been on here. Most people don't take that sort of thing seriously.

Are you for real with tat statement? Maybe youre just jesting...On a serious note...why wouldn't a single guy not take it seriously when it happens daily on the threads? When women/couples repeat something long enough it does have an effect. If you repeated tell your child they are not good enough...I wonder how they'll turn out by the time they're 18 and ready for life.. "

Why not take your own advice and lighten up

/status's

Are you for real with tat statement? Maybe youre just jesting...On a serious note...why wouldn't a single guy not take it seriously when it happens daily on the threads? When women/couples repeat something long enough it does have an effect. If you repeated tell your child they are not good enough...I wonder how they'll turn out by the time they're 18 and ready for life..

Why not take your own advice and lighten up"

Actually some of us were...untill some joined in.

Anyways ...looking forward to July 1st.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

I am in. Not sending a message until my I see a hot pic

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

So true!!! We have way more meets with single guys but we also get more crap messages from them too.

/status's

Why not take your own advice and lighten up"

So unlike you to try and ruin a thread

/status's

Are you for real with tat statement? Maybe youre just jesting...On a serious note...why wouldn't a single guy not take it seriously when it happens daily on the threads? When women/couples repeat something long enough it does have an effect. If you repeated tell your child they are not good enough...I wonder how they'll turn out by the time they're 18 and ready for life.. "

Are you sending shit messages? If not, those posts are not referring to you. I don't go on posts not relevant to me and strop around, posting passive aggressive bon mots and expecting people to run their life on here to satisfy me.

Anyway, July 1st is perfect for me. I'm at Swingfields so won't notice. Hope it goes well fellas.

/status's

Are you sending shit messages? If not, those posts are not referring to you. I don't go on posts not relevant to me and strop around, posting passive aggressive bon mots and expecting people to run their life on here to satisfy me.

Anyway, July 1st is perfect for me. I'm at Swingfields so won't notice. Hope it goes well fellas. "

Darling if you can't see it's a bit of fun I suggest you find a thread that suits you better

I will support it the ladies on here don't appreciate the guys and before any one gets bitchy I may be older but not desperate just appreciate nice guys

Sadly the genuine, respectful and genuine ones would appear to be in a huge minority, and get tarred with the same brush as the majority

Can you have a huge minority? "

Yes you can, the "minority" can be represented by a "huge" representation in figures in context.

/status's

Anyway, July 1st is perfect for me. I'm at Swingfields so won't notice. Hope it goes well fellas.

Darling if you can't see it's a bit of fun I suggest you find a thread that suits you better"

I knew it was. I think some of your co-strikers are taking it a tad more seriously though.

/status's

So unlike you to try and ruin a thread "

Awe I suspected it was you!! Welcome back

BUSTED

I've definitely not felt unwanted so far...

/status's

BUSTED "

Busted??????

/status's

Darling if you can't see it's a bit of fun I suggest you find a thread that suits you better"

I'm actually shaking my head wondering what was the relevance of some of the posts ...thought it was a call for single men lol. Love Dire Straits btw

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

/status's

Darling if you can't see it's a bit of fun I suggest you find a thread that suits you better

I knew it was. I think some of your co-strikers are taking it a tad more seriously though."

Got me thinking. An automated block list for the people who bash singles

/status's

BUSTED

Busted??????"

I should have realised earlier from the random limb on the profile pic

I don't message anyone anymore haha cos I never got a reply, I show them I'm still interested by fabbing a few pics and maybe a wink here or there. But I now wait to receive messages! .... And I'm still waiting to receive my first haha!

/status's

I knew it was. I think some of your co-strikers are taking it a tad more seriously though.

Got me thinking. An automated block list for the people who bash singles "

Damn you! Shushshsh

it is a joke

Well you did it again

Another fun thread ruined

You really have a talent there

Please stay away from my posts

There's lots to choose from honey

Now run along to admin and tell them allllll about it

"You guys won't be able to resist.... you all know your cocks rule your head xxxxx Suzi "

"We get messages and if they are well written, polite and interesting we will reply back.

But I would not write to you as your profile States "NO SINGLE MEN" .... I do read profiles. Writing to you would be ignorant on my part."

Fully agree here....but I've had some rather naty messages about that as I've got it wittedIin my profile...their argument is that it stops unwanted messages from single guys and they will contact when they want to meet a single guy. My reply is short...that's good your not my type. Anyone who has that in their profile has turned me off already so it'll never happen. There are plenty of single women on here.

» Add a new message to this topic