FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Plus sized girls xxx

Plus sized girls xxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootlecplx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It seems like a lot of people dont like plus size girls and say I don't look plus size in my pics ..but as soon as I tell them they say I don't look it and then don't reply xx

Does anyone else struggle with being a plustudent size girl zxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

It seems like a lot of people dont like plus size girls and say I don't look plus size in my pics ..but as soon as I tell them they say I don't look it and then don't reply xx

Does anyone else struggle with being a plustudent size girl zxx"

I think you'll find there are actually quite a lot of people who adore plus sized women. A lot of clubs have bbw nights, there's always posts in the forum about bbw appreciation. The wonderful thing about Fab is, there's something here for everyone.

You must be chatting with the wrong people. I'm a comfortable size 20 and I've never had problems getting meets and making friends.

You have body shots posted, so folks know what your body looks like. Be happy with yourself and let your confidence shine through, that's sexier than any dress size

"

Does anyone else struggle with being a plustudent size girl zxx

I think you'll find there are actually quite a lot of people who adore plus sized women. A lot of clubs have bbw nights, there's always posts in the forum about bbw appreciation. The wonderful thing about Fab is, there's something here for everyone.

You must be chatting with the wrong people. I'm a comfortable size 20 and I've never had problems getting meets and making friends.

You have body shots posted, so folks know what your body looks like. Be happy with yourself and let your confidence shine through, that's sexier than any dress size "

this for me too.. im a big girl and rarely made to feel bad.. although i am aware not everyone likes big girls x but i dont worry about them

Liverpool

Awe thanks hun I just have body issues as I used to be 26st so it a struggle when get negative comments xxx

If they are that shallow then if i were you i,d be happy they dissappeared

Liverpool

"If they are that shallow then if i were you i,d be happy they dissappeared "

Thanks xxxx

"Awe thanks hun I just have body issues as I used to be 26st so it a struggle when get negative comments xxx"

Anyone who makes you feel shit about yourself is an asshole. Never worry or care about what an asshole thinks about you their opinion doesn't matter. Well done on your weight loss x

I love plus size women. I absolutely adore you. You are such a turn on to me.. all the curves in right places mmmm

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

You're always going to get people that give negative opinions which they are entitled too (shame they can't keep them to themselves). Being realistic about that and learning to let it float over you head is the best way forward they'll be others who embrace you concentrate on those xx

There are lots of people that like larger ladies (I'm one) it seems you may have come across someone that doesn't it's just a shame they feel the need to disrespect others

Liverpool

"I love plus size women. I absolutely adore you. You are such a turn on to me.. all the curves in right places mmmm "

Aw thanks xxx im new to swinging lol so got to try and be more open xxx

"I love plus size women. I absolutely adore you. You are such a turn on to me.. all the curves in right places mmmm

Aw thanks xxx im new to swinging lol so got to try and be more open xxx"

fabbed your pics, you look gorgeous xx

"You're always going to get people that give negative opinions which they are entitled too (shame they can't keep them to themselves). Being realistic about that and learning to let it float over you head is the best way forward they'll be others who embrace you concentrate on those xx "

you are a very lovely lady and I think you are fantastic

By *atricklim89Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Noting wrong with a lady with a little bit of extra weight I personally think it's rather shallow personality is a more attractive feature being a super model doesn't make up for being a cunt ha

Plenty of men on here find a plus sized lady very sexy

As long as you're happy with yourself is all that matters truly though x

[Removed by poster at 21/06/16 01:59:54]

I'm a size 18/20 and never have any problem getting male attention on here or in vanilla life. I'm comfortable with myself and pretty confident which men seem to like. Be happy with yourself and your size is unlikely to be an issue for most

Nothing wrong with you. Don't let others put you down. Someone for everyone on here. X

By *ex LutherMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

From what I have seen in this thread all you ladies look great and personally I prefer curves any day x

By *laction manMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

There's a difference between plus sized ladies and disgustingly/morbidly obese ones, people seem to get confused sometimes.

Then again the standards on Fabs are pretty flexible and there's always guys that will do the job. Supply and demand and all that

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Awe thanks hun I just have body issues as I used to be 26st so it a struggle when get negative comments xxx

Anyone who makes you feel shit about yourself is an asshole. Never worry or care about what an asshole thinks about you their opinion doesn't matter. Well done on your weight loss x"

you are super sexy ladyvoluptuous xx id have you any day....we can do it anywhere&anyhow , unfortunately im on

the wrong end of your age barrier.....wish u well babygirl&all sexy plus sizes here&everywhere x

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I'm a size 18/20 and never have any problem getting male attention on here or in vanilla life. I'm comfortable with myself and pretty confident which men seem to like. Be happy with yourself and your size is unlikely to be an issue for most "
you look yummy too sweetness xx

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Bbw all the way for me xx

I know it's hard to ignore any negative comments about ourselves, but that's what we have to do ayway, you've got to rise above those ass holes and say fuck em... lol

I'm no oil painting but I don't let that stop me... lol.

You look fantastic so don't let the bastards get to you, just hit the delete button, there not worth your time or effort.

Just fabbed your photos because I think you are lush

"Awe thanks hun I just have body issues as I used to be 26st so it a struggle when get negative comments xxx

Anyone who makes you feel shit about yourself is an asshole. Never worry or care about what an asshole thinks about you their opinion doesn't matter. Well done on your weight loss x"

"Anyone who makes you feel shit about yourself is an asshole. Never worry or care about what an asshole thinks about you"

So good I needed to repeat it!

x