FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Failure to declare.

Failure to declare.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

This post has nothing to do with bringing in dodgy fags from the continent or stuff like that.

Do you have to declare stuff like "pre op", "post op", "cut", " uncut", "only one breast", "three breasts", " very small cock", " very very big cock", etc? I am talking of huge game changers that are not immediately apparent to the normal average human being.

The next question is: would you be offended if you were quizzed about any of the above?

Please bear in mind I am not talking of job or jobseeker applications; just fab rumble and tumbles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

I feel I have to point out my size. I photograph well, but in real life I am a chunk so I state my dress size on our profile because I don't want to mislead people.

I feel it is a good thing to disclose these things, however I don't think I would ever quiz anyone....I probably wouldn't be offended if I were asked though.

Sassy

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I feel I have to point out my size. I photograph well, but in real life I am a chunk so I state my dress size on our profile because I don't want to mislead people.

I feel it is a good thing to disclose these things, however I don't think I would ever quiz anyone....I probably wouldn't be offended if I were asked though.

Sassy"

I am exactly the same. I don't have my dress size on my profile because I'm still losing weight slowly but I photograph well and feel I should point out before any possible meet that I am in fact podgy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I feel I have to point out my size. I photograph well, but in real life I am a chunk so I state my dress size on our profile because I don't want to mislead people.

I look thinner in pictures than I am, I am a size 16 and often put my size in messages. XXX

Sassy"

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Sassy

I am exactly the same. I don't have my dress size on my profile because I'm still losing weight slowly but I photograph well and feel I should point out before any possible meet that I am in fact podgy."

If I could wake up tomorrow and have your body I would be a very happy woman!

Sassy

Can't hurt to be on the honest side. You shouldn't be economic with the truth.

I disclose that im in a polyamorous marriage, just to be up front about it

I suck my big fat tummy in for the camera. Perhaps I should be honest lol

Well, speaking for myself, and looking at all photos carefully, I think both Ligeia and Sassy are gorgeous! Put it this way, waking up next to either of you ladies and I'd have a big smile on my face! Just proves 'sexy' is not exclusive to size 8s! xx

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

If there are certain characteristics which are important to you then I think you're within your rights to ask any potential meet about them. Whether that person is willing to answer your questions is, of course, up to them.

Though it's certainly never occurred to us to declare the absence of a foreskin

Sassy"

Same here, (Mr Rogue)

In our pics I don't seem to look as chunky as I think I am a d it's not intended to be deceiving, so I made sure it was in our profile.

I have to declare I'm even funnier in real life..it's only fair.

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Sassy

I am exactly the same. I don't have my dress size on my profile because I'm still losing weight slowly but I photograph well and feel I should point out before any possible meet that I am in fact podgy."

Nope ur fit as lig! I would xxx

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i am so not a morning person..tea.. back off 20 mins or the wrath of colliding worlds may befall you.. fair warning. its my worst trait by far...

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think generally its best to show it in your pics so if you are not for them, they can pass you by without even bothering to contact you.

Failing that if there is something that you might think is a game changer for others, then let them know.

If you know that you have game changers that other people might not think about, like you don't have sex with people whose second toe is longer than their big toe, then ask before meeting.

» Add a new message to this topic