FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst experiences - I dare ya!

Worst experiences - I dare ya!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anky_Panky OP   Woman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Last time I did this I saw some hilarious stories, some sick stories and some downright scary ones......

Tell me about your worst meet!

I have had a few but one right up there at top was the complete fitty who had HUGE skidmarks in his tight white boxers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Filthy Fuckeryville

Or if y'all need starting off then there was also the time I was really d*unk and forgot I still had a tampon in when it was the end of 'that' time......

Forgive me though I was only young and had been in the pub all day! Worse still he was woken in the morning by his mum and it was in his HAIR!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG you are too funny

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Or if y'all need starting off then there was also the time I was really d*unk and forgot I still had a tampon in when it was the end of 'that' time......

Forgive me though I was only young and had been in the pub all day! Worse still he was woken in the morning by his mum and it was in his HAIR! "

That is sooooo funny!! I couldn't remember if I'd removed one once I had to go and see the nurse Not fab related obv. I don't think I have any fab funnies

After arranging to meet a couple at va at their hotel room we all walked down the stairs....I was wearing a corset, tutu and a thing! I walked in front of them and fell from half way landing at the bottom, bare arse in the air

Haven't really got any bad experiences, I suppose on contender would be when I was about 18 shagging a lass in an entranceway that was well out of the way of anywhere else and was about midnight or so...a d*unk guy walked past, he found it hilarious "go on son! Waheeyyy!" etc

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Worst meet I had (wasn't from here) was sucking him off and me being me I swallowed his spunk & it was VILE it literally tasted like the smell of mothballs (I can't physically spit spunk out) thank god I had a drink next to me

By *infullysexyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

So we're in a club ready to play, Mrs is stunning and Mr is so so, so I'm taking one for the team. We've nearly finished our session and mr says where do you want me to cum, so I say on my boobs, he removes his condom and cums on my boobs. He then leans in to whisper in my ear "shall I clean up?" Before I had chance to answer he clicked it all up. The worst part was he smelt of Brut aftershave, I was heaving as he cleaned up, I'm very open minded but the Brut was just too much!

We met a couple and had a great night out. Unfortunately I did not find the fem attractive at all, but alcohol was involved and we both ended up at theirs. Will my Mrs and the other male had a great time in another room. Id started to sober up and was not fully able to perform, half alcohol half attraction. What can only be described as the most unmajestic non sex follwed. In the end I held my hands up and said sorry but Im not feeling it. She pounced on to me and started cuddling me tight, telling me how she wanted to leave her fella and be with me. I left as quickly as I could grabbing the missus as I went and didn't speak a word about the incident for a whole week.

"So we're in a club ready to play, Mrs is stunning and Mr is so so, so I'm taking one for the team. We've nearly finished our session and mr says where do you want me to cum, so I say on my boobs, he removes his condom and cums on my boobs. He then leans in to whisper in my ear "shall I clean up?" Before I had chance to answer he clicked it all up. The worst part was he smelt of Brut aftershave, I was heaving as he cleaned up, I'm very open minded but the Brut was just too much!"

Now that's true love

By *infullysexyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Lol yes it is, she was hot so I had a little play with her first, could have been worse, could have been Hai Karate!

Met a couple once and the husband was as big as Tyson Fury. I started playing with wife and the husband decided he wanted to touch my cock. I said in a loud macho voice GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. That set him off and he said play is over... As I was getting dressed the husband decided to start calling me names and getting real upset... In a real girly voice I said " I'm sorry, I'm not bi " and ran outta there half naked... I almost lost my life. That guy would have killed me

Errr my worst one.... a guy who came round and gave me a facial shot me in the eye and then left while I was trying to get my sight back. I later found he had stolen my favourite vibrator.

Oh god I have been doing this bloody years so I have loads

One funny one that stands out was about 15 years ago when I was still married, me and my then husband met this couple, you don't like to be rude but being honest they was dirty, their cloths where scruffy and unclean and they smelt quite bad too, anyway not wanting to be rude we had a drink and a chat even though we had already decided we wasn't playing with them

I have never had such topics of conversation, she started telling us about how the wall paper wouldn't stick behind the toilet because he kept pissing up the wall and the plaster was all damp now and when they asked what we did for a living and my ex said I was a nurse he proceeded to tell me about the stool sample he took to the doctors and how he shit in last night's take away carton because he didn't have a proper stool sample bottle

"Oh god I have been doing this bloody years so I have loads

One funny one that stands out was about 15 years ago when I was still married, me and my then husband met this couple, you don't like to be rude but being honest they was dirty, their cloths where scruffy and unclean and they smelt quite bad too, anyway not wanting to be rude we had a drink and a chat even though we had already decided we wasn't playing with them

I have never had such topics of conversation, she started telling us about how the wall paper wouldn't stick behind the toilet because he kept pissing up the wall and the plaster was all damp now and when they asked what we did for a living and my ex said I was a nurse he proceeded to tell me about the stool sample he took to the doctors and how he shit in last night's take away carton because he didn't have a proper stool sample bottle "

I love you

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

The one where a young guy wanted me to abduct him, beat him up, piss on him and r@pe him :/

Never finished a 'date' before with "I think you should fuck off now and get your train."

That wasn't funny.

I met someone. Not from here. Went back to his for a drinky.....now he was a big biker geezer..tattoos..beard. Proper looking geezer......except when i undid his trousers he had the smallest micro cock i have ever seen.....i thought oh hell what am i gonna do with that......so i pretended i was really d*unk and passed out asleep on the bed.............once he was snoring i got dressed and went home. Lesson learnt ask for at least one cock pic even if meeting from a regular dating site.

Now i might sound mean towards micrococks but im a big girl. I had this vision that somehow we wouldnt even meet in the middle..lol

Met a guy once n was giving him a blow job n all I could all was curry. Anyway not one to give up I just kinda held my breath n tryed to be as infusiastic as possible. Untill he came omg I tasted awful so I swallowed as quickly as poss desperately trying not to gag. Turns out he was a Indian takeaway driver n was payed part cash part curry. Needless to say this has put me off Indians. (Sorry guys ) xxx

"Errr my worst one.... a guy who came round and gave me a facial shot me in the eye and then left while I was trying to get my sight back. I later found he had stolen my favourite vibrator."

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Worst meet I had (wasn't from here) was sucking him off and me being me I swallowed his spunk & it was VILE it literally tasted like the smell of mothballs (I can't physically spit spunk out) thank god I had a drink next to me "

That reminds me of the time me and an ex were having a threesome in the woods near his house with some random bloke he'd invited! Was great - horniest one we'd had yet til he came in my mouth.... BLOIK! like stinky cheese!!!!!

I made him swallow the next lot

"Or if y'all need starting off then there was also the time I was really d*unk and forgot I still had a tampon in when it was the end of 'that' time......

Forgive me though I was only young and had been in the pub all day! Worse still he was woken in the morning by his mum and it was in his HAIR! "

That reminds me of an experience with an ex lover. After we had sex she said to me that she couldn't remember if she still had a tampon inside her and asked me to check. Well, I am not medically trained and she went to her doctor the next day who managed to retrieve said tampon. The doctor remarked that it was fairly well inserted and she just said, well he is quite big lol. I was so embarrassed

Getting punched in the head by a lady was the worst meet we have ever had...

"Getting punched in the head by a lady was the worst meet we have ever had..."

you have to tell us more lol

We met a couple a few years ago. Everything was fine right up until she punched me in the head and told me to find my inner Dom... We left 5 mins later.. I can laugh now but didn't at the time lol

By *indingDeemoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Mine is not fab related but when I was younger and at a house party me and my GF at the time was bit d*unk and decided tonight was time for use to go the distance. And short story short as I had my keks down and just about slide in me d*unk friend decides to storm into the room and proclaim that he will be sleeping in that bed , The randomly it click and he response was "oh your pants are round you ankles .... But i'm still having this bed" needless to say moooooood KILLER!

Filthy Fuckeryville

Didn't happen to me but a mate years ago pulled a girl in the pub. We weren't in a local pub and well, let's just say they went for a 'walk' in the woods.

Chucking out time came and they weren't back - being teens we sat all over the cars we were in waiting for him when he suddenly appeared looking flustered and wet.

He was alone and wanted to leave quickly - turns out he was fucking said girl when she impromptly vomited all over him but urged him to carry on!! And he did!

By *indingDeemoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Didn't happen to me but a mate years ago pulled a girl in the pub. We weren't in a local pub and well, let's just say they went for a 'walk' in the woods.

Chucking out time came and they weren't back - being teens we sat all over the cars we were in waiting for him when he suddenly appeared looking flustered and wet.

He was alone and wanted to leave quickly - turns out he was fucking said girl when she impromptly vomited all over him but urged him to carry on!! And he did! "

WOW !!

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

" Worse still he was woken in the morning by his mum and it was in his HAIR! "

Forgive me also but can I just clarify..he woke with your tampon in his hair? Really?

Filthy Fuckeryville

" Worse still he was woken in the morning by his mum and it was in his HAIR!

Forgive me also but can I just clarify..he woke with your tampon in his hair? Really? "

Yup - he had really long hair down to nearly his waist and it was in it

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I feel lucky.

You need to choose better people.

ok, I probably shouldn't be adding to this thread, but hey ho....me up with a guy one night, and we had a nice play in my car. Got home and found a rolled up bit of chewing gum in my pubes! lol

"Last time I did this I saw some hilarious stories, some sick stories and some downright scary ones......

I have had a few but one right up there at top was the complete fitty who had HUGE skidmarks in his tight white boxers! "

Gross!!!

We met a couple (no longer on here) for some ff fun she wasn't into it, was wasted, her fella jumped on the bed with us within 0.2 seconds, asked her if I could suck his cock (I would of) nxt thing she's in the bathroom crying, I check on her then tell the mr were leaving, go to say bye to her and she's crouched in the corner of the walk in shower holding the shower head over her head crying even more....it was very bizarre and sad at the same time :-/ she txt me the nxt day apologising, apparently she couldn't pee and it caused her to cry....that was our first couples meet

"Last time I did this I saw some hilarious stories, some sick stories and some downright scary ones......

I have had a few but one right up there at top was the complete fitty who had HUGE skidmarks in his tight white boxers!

Gross!!!

We met a couple (no longer on here) for some ff fun she wasn't into it, was wasted, her fella jumped on the bed with us within 0.2 seconds, asked her if I could suck his cock (I would of) nxt thing she's in the bathroom crying, I check on her then tell the mr were leaving, go to say bye to her and she's crouched in the corner of the walk in shower holding the shower head over her head crying even more....it was very bizarre and sad at the same time :-/ she txt me the nxt day apologising, apparently she couldn't pee and it caused her to cry....that was our first couples meet "

omg. and you are still on here swinging so kudos to you both lol

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I back-and-forthed with a woman on here a little. I then spoke to them on the phone briefly, agreeing to meet that evening.

I turned up at their flat, which was only a ten minute drive from my place. As soon as I pulled up I saw a figure at the front door run inside, leaving the door ajar.

I walked up and peered in. It was the most unconvincing TV i've ever seen, complete with stubble and hairy legs. I left, but only before they had the cheek of asking me for a verification

Grab a granny night when I wa 18, took home a 50 odd old very hairy pussy stil spitting it out now. 2nd sexual experience but was d*unk. And she was filthy and very loud.

"The one where a young guy wanted me to abduct him, beat him up, piss on him and r@pe him :/

Never finished a 'date' before with "I think you should fuck off now and get your train."

That wasn't funny."

This made me laugh out loud

"ok, I probably shouldn't be adding to this thread, but hey ho....me up with a guy one night, and we had a nice play in my car. Got home and found a rolled up bit of chewing gum in my pubes! lol "

I'm not sure if that can be seen as gift giving or just plain nasty lol

"Grab a granny night when I wa 18, took home a 50 odd old very hairy pussy stil spitting it out now. 2nd sexual experience but was d*unk. And she was filthy and very loud. "

Sick.in.my.mouth

I think I was sick the day after. Been with a couple or what me and my friends called mingers but all part of the experience.

"ok, I probably shouldn't be adding to this thread, but hey ho....me up with a guy one night, and we had a nice play in my car. Got home and found a rolled up bit of chewing gum in my pubes! lol

I'm not sure if that can be seen as gift giving or just plain nasty lol"

I have been shaven since then lol

You wax. I can tell

lol oh yes ha ha

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Grab a granny night when I wa 18, took home a 50 odd old very hairy pussy stil spitting it out now. 2nd sexual experience but was d*unk. And she was filthy and very loud.

Sick.in.my.mouth "

Yup I'm with you there

Any experience would be good now.

I was in a UK city on business and had got chatting to a lady who advertised that she lived in the same city. We agreed that when I was in town we would meet up, have a meal and a few drinks and then "see what happens from there".

Something wasnt quite right when she turned up with an overnight bag. I suggested she leave it in the car she was leaving in the overnight car park. If we clicked to the extent that she stay the night then that was a decision we could make later. She seemed pretty put out by this but went along anyway.

We headed out and she was a lovely girl, really funny and good company. We swapped FAB stories and she told me about her worst which was a meet with a couple who got completely hammered. We had a laugh and agreed that getting hammered on a meet wasn't much fun.

She then proceeds to get completely hammered.

Not only is she pissed but she starts telling me some stories that had no place on a fab meet nor with someone she'd just met.

Anyway, by the end of the night I decide that nothing will happen because;

1. The drink has changed her personality.

2. She's not in a fit state for consensual sex.

I suggest that I get her a taxi so she tells me she can't because she lives over 70 miles away. So doesn't live in the city but it's the nearest one to where she lives.

I end up giving her the room and I sleep in the car because the hotel is full.

She leaves around 8 and all my belongings are in tact in the room.

She then leaves m a veri stating what a lovely time she had.

Just plain weird!

"Lol yes it is, she was hot so I had a little play with her first, could have been worse, could have been Hai Karate! "

Think I may have some Old Spice if you prefer that?

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

I met guy of here he facial me before I could see he stole my glasses never met him again felt degraded.

Took a girl baxk to hers from pub she was pissed ... She wanted anal so made a start an she shit her self all over my cock.. it stunk

"Getting punched in the head by a lady was the worst meet we have ever had..."

First ever meet

(Writing was on the wall)

Travelled 47 miles

She opened the door wearing a stained t shirt and joggers

Spent the next hour ironing

No offer of a drink

Sat down

Told me she was on her period

Sucked me off

I left

I shit you not

"First ever meet

(Writing was on the wall)

Travelled 47 miles

She opened the door wearing a stained t shirt and joggers

Spent the next hour ironing

No offer of a drink

Sat down

Told me she was on her period

Sucked me off

I left

I shit you not "

Classy chick

One that wasn't a bad experience at the time, but was in hindsight...

My friends from the company I used to work at invited me to the after Christmas do drinks session.

One of the lads had a thing for a lass that worked for one of the supply companies, I didn't know it but he'd fancied her for ages and she was coming to this drinks session. He hadn't dared say anything to her, and today was the day kind of thing.

Nobody told me about this lad and how much he liked her. I just saw a fit bird, got chatting to her, ended up going back to hers and fucked for about 4 hours, was a lovely night.

Only found out later about this lad and obviously if I'd known I wouldn't have done it. He was a lovely lad and deserved some happiness

» Add a new message to this topic