FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worried about having foreskin off

Worried about having foreskin off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andmkinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

cullompton near exeter

Hello all, Basicly I've got tight foreskin so my penis won't get hard like it used to and I've been given to option to have it removed but I'm worried about the sex life after and what it will be like before I do have it done, so I'm just wondering if any one has had it done or know anyone that has?? Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

Any problem with your foreskin and you are better off without it. This thing of tight foreskin is common enough that I've met males before to whom it has happened and circumcised sorted it out.

R. (&B.)

By *idsTonyMan  over a year ago

RUGBY

Don't worry, be happy. You won't know anything about it.

You'll be under a general anaesthetic so won't know what's going on, the only down side is around 6weeks of being celibate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I still enjoy sex without a foreskin. If you've got a problem with yours, you'll probably enjoy sex better without it.

Have been skinless for over 45 years was sensitive at first, I found it easier having sex. Your penis feels cleaner no more pulling skin back and occasionally seeing "cheese" there

I had it done at the age of 11 for the exact same reason. Get it done, life will be far easier, and it doesn't really affect sex at all

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

been done since I was a baby.. medical reasons. What have I missed all my sex life?

And you will find a lot of females love a circumcised penis.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"And you will find a lot of females love a circumcised penis. "

I have no preference for cut or uncut. However... if your foreskin won't retract then it makes it harder to clean and those are the ones I've encountered in clubs who've been to the loo and I can smell it so I choose not to put it in my mouth...

I believe it may be sensitive for a while but long term it's worth it.

You have just become more attractive I prefer cut !!

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Had to have mine cut for similar reasons about 10 years ago, was sensitive for a little while, the stitches caught on everything as they dried but was soon better.

And I wasn't celibate for 6 weeks!

Had no problems since and sex life better than ever.

Nowt to worry about and lots better than putting up with a tight foreskin

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Have been skinless for over 45 years was sensitive at first, I found it easier having sex. Your penis feels cleaner no more pulling skin back and occasionally seeing "cheese" there"

Bloik!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Have been skinless for over 45 years was sensitive at first, I found it easier having sex. Your penis feels cleaner no more pulling skin back and occasionally seeing "cheese" there

Bloik! "

Not seen too many mens dicks up close, but unless there has been a national drought for more than a day, I would think sticking it under a tap with a bar of palmolive would sort this out - very quick!

Had mine done when I was 20... And never looked back! Seriously though, it's a couple of weeks of soreness - and well worth the end result

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

"Have been skinless for over 45 years was sensitive at first, I found it easier having sex. Your penis feels cleaner no more pulling skin back and occasionally seeing "cheese" there

Bloik! "

Just what I was thinking!!

Speak for yourself mate, I'd be mortified if I found any skank on my member!

By *nysladMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"You have just become more attractive I prefer cut !!"

Always nice to hear that.

By *andmkinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

cullompton near exeter

"And you will find a lot of females love a circumcised penis.

I have no preference for cut or uncut. However... if your foreskin won't retract then it makes it harder to clean and those are the ones I've encountered in clubs who've been to the loo and I can smell it so I choose not to put it in my mouth...

I believe it may be sensitive for a while but long term it's worth it. "

It's not that tight that I can't pull it back, I can pull it back and I do clean it, but when it's hard the foreskin hurts to pull it back and when I do pull it back I have to wait until it's soft to pull it back up

"Have been skinless for over 45 years was sensitive at first, I found it easier having sex. Your penis feels cleaner no more pulling skin back and occasionally seeing "cheese" there"

but if you wash everyday then theres no cheese surely ?? yuk

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Any problem with your foreskin and you are better off without it. This thing of tight foreskin is common enough that I've met males before to whom it has happened and circumcised sorted it out.

R. (&B.)

"

Woah there! Surgery is not always the best option and can sometimes remove one problem but create more.

OP, check out 15square, an organisation that helps with and offers advice on such matters.

Circumcision is not an easy surgery to recover from and your function will change permanently so consider your options carefully.

London

"And you will find a lot of females love a circumcised penis. "

Not when they understand that a penis without a foreskin works completely differently to one with they don't. But then that's what's more important in there times, isn't it, aesthetics over function.

Sex for women with a cut penis often ends in vaginal soreness as when erect has no glide that an uncut one is supposed to have.

As for the 'cheese' that genitals get, it's normal but again, we've been conditioned to believe that sterile and anything other than perfect is disgusting.

A freind of ours bust the stitches 4 times due to unexpected erections - be wary

London

So you have now lost sensitivity? Very common when the head of the penis is constantly exposed, the skin gets thicker to protect the constant rubbing.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I had it done in my late teens and never looked back. Don't worry about it at all you will be fine.

London

"I had it done in my late teens and never looked back. Don't worry about it at all you will be fine."

Please don't, he might not be.

derby

Not when they understand that a penis without a foreskin works completely differently to one with they don't. But then that's what's more important in there times, isn't it, aesthetics over function.

Sex for women with a cut penis often ends in vaginal soreness as when erect has no glide that an uncut one is supposed to have.

As for the 'cheese' that genitals get, it's normal but again, we've been conditioned to believe that sterile and anything other than perfect is disgusting. "

In 37 years I have never experienced any problems of any kind and I have never had any negative comments or feedback from any sexual partner. In fact quite the opposite. I've also never heard of anyone, male or female who have had a negative experience.

I imagine it's very very rare to have problems, probably less than those who are uncut and have problems.

My advice to the op is to talk to men who have had it done and women who have experienced it. There must be millions out there taking into acount those that have it done for religious reasons.

London

As for the 'cheese' that genitals get, it's normal but again, we've been conditioned to believe that sterile and anything other than perfect is disgusting.

In 37 years I have never experienced any problems of any kind and I have never had any negative comments or feedback from any sexual partner. In fact quite the opposite. I've also never heard of anyone, male or female who have had a negative experience.

I imagine it's very very rare to have problems, probably less than those who are uncut and have problems.

My advice to the op is to talk to men who have had it done and women who have experienced it. There must be millions out there taking into acount those that have it done for religious reasons. "

It's actually the other way round. Most problems are rare, temporary and can be fixed without surgery, but circumcision can cause far more and most are permanent.

From what he describes, surgery should be the last option.

I'm not anti-circ I'm very much pro choice and the OP needs information, not anecdotes of n=1

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

. "

Wetness helps glide a cock in whether they are cut or not

derby

My advice to the op is to talk to men who have had it done and women who have experienced it. There must be millions out there taking into acount those that have it done for religious reasons.

It's actually the other way round. Most problems are rare, temporary and can be fixed without surgery, but circumcision can cause far more and most are permanent.

From what he describes, surgery should be the last option.

I'm not anti-circ I'm very much pro choice and the OP needs information, not anecdotes of n=1"

I speak from experience not anecdotally.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I'm not anti-circ I'm very much pro choice and the OP needs information, not anecdotes of n=1"

Some people have experience of it so can tell those. Obviously me or you don't so can't, but Mr Ruggers is cut and has never had any problems you describe.

"

Wetness helps glide a cock in whether they are cut or not"

^^^ this exactly

London

Ok, ignore basic physiology and carry on in your own little worlds.

OP, do your research before deciding.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Had it done in my fortys. Never looked back, sorry I did not get it done sooner, it not sore as some people let you, you can have sex in about 8-9 days after don't put it off(??)you will feel better for it....

"Hello all, Basicly I've got tight foreskin so my penis won't get hard like it used to and I've been given to option to have it removed but I'm worried about the sex life after and what it will be like before I do have it done, so I'm just wondering if any one has had it done or know anyone that has?? Many thanks "

I don't have a foreskin but I have shagged many circumcised guys and none have had any problems sexually

Hope this helps

By *nysladMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"Hello all, Basicly I've got tight foreskin so my penis won't get hard like it used to and I've been given to option to have it removed but I'm worried about the sex life after and what it will be like before I do have it done, so I'm just wondering if any one has had it done or know anyone that has?? Many thanks

I don't have a foreskin but I have shagged many circumcised guys and none have had any problems sexually

Hope this helps "

Well said never been told od any problems.

By *ancscleanguyMan  over a year ago

Preston

You'll be reet.

It wouldn't put me off. In fact you struggling or in pain is more of a turn off. Get it done and start enjoying sex again

Had mine done years ago and have never looked back. Never had a bad comment from a lady and plenty of compliments.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Had mine done 10 years ago. Only downside for me personally is that I find it hard to come through oral or masturbation. Not sure why but it has certainly had an effect, not so many face fills for MrsH anymore

» Add a new message to this topic