FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swinging

swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone think its a good idea to suggest to my wife that i would like her to swing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Only you can answer that, we don't know your wife.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/16 20:09:47]

Yes and tell her about this site lol.

Probably would have been better to ask her before you registered and started having sex with other women behind her back.

It's going to be a much tougher conversation now...

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Perhaps you need to change your profile to a couples

"does anyone think its a good idea to suggest to my wife that i would like her to swing "

Would you like me to fuck your wife?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"does anyone think its a good idea to suggest to my wife that i would like her to swing "

Yeah go for it

How the hell can we answer that ? Ask her and tell her all about how fun this site is

"How the hell can we answer that ? Ask her and tell her all about how fun this site is "

I can't help but feel that this will not go well for him, unless of course his wife is the most understanding woman on the planet.

"How the hell can we answer that ? Ask her and tell her all about how fun this site is

I can't help but feel that this will not go well for him, unless of course his wife is the most understanding woman on the planet. "

Lets hope so. OP, can I fuck her brains out if she is ?

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

That's funny; she asked me the same thing..

I say that you're probably a bit too late. How are you going to explain your past notches on the bed post?

I'm so glad that we got into this as a couple after WE both discussed it.

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

"Probably would have been better to ask her before you registered and started having sex with other women behind her back.

It's going to be a much tougher conversation now... "

Gotta agree with this.

-JD

Take it slowly... Good luck. Maybe having a couple profile may help...

"does anyone think its a good idea to suggest to my wife that i would like her to swing

Would you like me to fuck your wife?"

If I can fuck scarlets seduction. Then yes

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Probably would have been better to ask her before you registered and started having sex with other women behind her back.

Lmao

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

What a dickhead

Leave your profile open on your laptop.

"What a dickhead"

No need to be insualting

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Lol...do you mean Insulting ??? Why not, he asked a question. I am giving my honest answer

Be honest with her,tell her you've cheated on her several times on this site,let her check the site out maybe let her set herself up a singles profile and give the hundreds of single guys on here at her,I'm sure she'll have plenty of fun and she might even tell you about it

"Lol...do you mean Insulting ??? Why not, he asked a question. I am giving my honest answer"

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Might have given that some thought before you came on this site!

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Fucking hilarious .

Hope the OP likes hospital food

Op ignore the nastiness.

Yes what your doing isn't right but having been in your situ my advice is to broach the subject with her. Chances are she will prob say no and then it will be up to you if you carry on cheating or not. I broched the subject with my ex and we ended up spliting but we were all ready dead in the water by that point. He does now regret not at least listening to me as aposed to shooting me down in flames.

Xxx

"Op ignore the nastiness.

Yes what your doing isn't right but having been in your situ my advice is to broach the subject with her. Chances are she will prob say no and then it will be up to you if you carry on cheating or not. I broched the subject with my ex and we ended up spliting but we were all ready dead in the water by that point. He does now regret not at least listening to me as aposed to shooting me down in flames.

Xxx"

Yeah OP ignore the honesty of others it's not nice,you carrying on cheating on your poor wife you have everyone's sympathy,you must be going through hell

Xxx

Yeah OP ignore the honesty of others it's not nice,you carrying on cheating on your poor wife you have everyone's sympathy,you must be going through hell "

There's nothing at all wrong with honesty but the way some posters have expressed thier honesty is wrong.

Xxx

Yeah OP ignore the honesty of others it's not nice,you carrying on cheating on your poor wife you have everyone's sympathy,you must be going through hell

There's nothing at all wrong with honesty but the way some posters have expressed thier honesty is wrong."

And is there a right way to be a cheat? He deserves every bit of honesty he gets

"does anyone think its a good idea to suggest to my wife that i would like her to swing

Would you like me to fuck your wife?

If I can fuck scarlets seduction. Then yes "

If she wants to fuck you she can. Could you say the same ?

talk to her about it

To be fair i had a profile on here before i introduced the Mrs. Since then, I've met met a few people and she's lost count!......slut...

To be fair i had a profile on here

before i introduced the Mrs.

Since then, I've met met a few

people and she's lost

count!......slut... "

If she wants me to fuck her . I'll happily oblige xx lol

To be fair i had a profile on here

before i introduced the Mrs.

Since then, I've met met a few

people and she's lost

count!......slut...

If she wants me to fuck her . I'll happily oblige xx lol "

Not sure you're her type.

I think you need to sit down and have a serious chat with your wife. If it was me and my hubby discussed this with me then told me he was already on a site and had met people I would go through the roof that's a massive massive betrayal and potentially the end of a relationship so you need to prepare yourself for that especially if your relationship and sex life is good. However if we were in a sexless unhappy marriage then I would be more open to it rather then heading down the divorce route. Either way you look at it she is gonna be incredibly hurt that you have already been cheating on her

Me and my hubby talked about this before we started and it was mutually agreed and we have never been happier.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Just leave your mobile unlocked with your Fab profile open for her to see that will break the ice.

Speaking as one half of a couple, I firmly believe that to successfully swing as a couple without it damaging your relationship in any way, you really do need to have an open, honest, solid relationship before you dip your toes in the water. The fact you've started without her would indicate that this probably isn't the case. My advice to you would be to give your wife your full attention, work on building that honesty and openness with her, and then try talking to her about it. If she's interested in trying it, take things at her pace, don't rush her and you might just get what you desire.

Good luck.

V x

"I think you need to sit down and have a serious chat with your wife. If it was me and my hubby discussed this with me then told me he was already on a site and had met people I would go through the roof that's a massive massive betrayal and potentially the end of a relationship so you need to prepare yourself for that especially if your relationship and sex life is good. However if we were in a sexless unhappy marriage then I would be more open to it rather then heading down the divorce route. Either way you look at it she is gonna be incredibly hurt that you have already been cheating on her

Me and my hubby talked about this before we started and it was mutually agreed and we have never been happier. "

» Add a new message to this topic