FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger lads

Younger lads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old single guy, often when speaking to women and couple they state that I, myself am very mature and that they want to meet. However, as soon as they ask my age they often shy away or just stop responding. I totally understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So I just want to see what is everyone's lower age limit? And is there anyone looking for a young 22 year old?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest ,it just wouldn't seem right for a woman my age to meet a guy in his twenties or thirties,each to there own though,as lots of older ladies like young men

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's a fair point, but stunning group of pics you have their Pamela

Selling yourself as 'a young 22 year old' might not be helping your chances.

A 'mature' 22 year old sounds a little better, provided you are of course.

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

18 - 99 bring it on

"Selling yourself as 'a young 22 year old' might not be helping your chances.

A 'mature' 22 year old sounds a little better, provided you are of course."

Also, your profile states you can't have face pics yet you do have face pics so maybe update that bit ?

Dont think age matters

I have a fb who is just 21

dont say young 22yo but saying that some women like a young 22yo to teach

We like guys close to our ages.

I defintely wouldnt meet a guy younger than my children or a similar age to my parents.

Mostly we like guys our age because we get on better with them and have more in common.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I like men close to our age really ,lowest would go is 28/29.I know people say age is just a number,but i have to click with the people we meet and tend to get on better with our age .Miss.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I play with men of all ages in clubs - perhaps you should join a club or two and build up a circle of swinging partners that have had chance to speak to you in person before committing themselves to playing with you

I have seem to have the Same trouble yet I'm 27 and going to clubs is fine if you have a friend to go with being a newbie in a club on your own is not an ideal situation to be in lol

Are you chatting to these people on here as I don't get why they ask your age when it says it on your profile

30 years age difference doesn't feel right at all and I prefer my own age group, give or take 10 years either side

"To be honest ,it just wouldn't seem right for a woman my age to meet a guy in his twenties or thirties,each to there own though,as lots of older ladies like young men "

why wouldn't it Pamela. Are you more worried about what others might think rather then what's you might enjoy.

Gail loves having sex with guys of any age.The youngest was 18.The oldest was 65.Doesn't matter the age so long as they can perform and satisfy her.

Can't fully answer this question as I'm only three years older then you, but my lower age spectrum would be from 18 not any younger otherwise it would be too Pervy. Older people will say the same reason to you if you ask why. Guilty conscious plays a key part I say.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I simply prefer older and experienced and definitely not younger than our children.....over 50 is ideal.

age is no barrier for me but good hygene is a must as I have had young guys 19 up to 22years and some do cummmm back xxx Lesley.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old single guy, often when speaking to women and couple they state that I, myself am very mature and that they want to meet. However, as soon as they ask my age they often shy away or just stop responding. I totally understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So I just want to see what is everyone's lower age limit? And is there anyone looking for a young 22 year old? "

Our lower limit is 30, as I much prefer mature men and women. I have a 22 year old son, so i wouldn't meet anyone the same as him.

We wont play with anyone who are young enough to be our children. But then again we are really old xx

By *s1981Couple  over a year ago

halifax

We've met as young as 19. No problems there, as we just see them as fit young men who are there purely for one thing and that's to pleasure Mrs L. We're not looking for friends or anyone we have anything in common with, just have to be pleasing on the eye, respectful and clean. And looking back on our meets, we rarely meet older than ourselves so you young guys always have a shot with us, terms and conditions apply

it seems all the women and couples are up north that like young men, where are they down south, near bedfordshire would be good lol, i'm 22 by the way

"it seems all the women and couples are up north that like young men, where are they down south, near bedfordshire would be good lol, i'm 22 by the way"

I like younger guys and not up north lol

By *aredenchMan  over a year ago

leeds

Have the exact same problem. Get a chat going and then when they know my age they cut it all off..

» Add a new message to this topic