FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > help me understand. .

help me understand. .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowercandy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

A majority of guys on here moan about how they're treated yet lately I really must be drawing the short straws.

Met a lovely guy: good meet positive verification both agreed we'd like to meet again. Had a bit of a because my profile usually hidden not that it stops him messaging me. Just seen he's blocked me ( and I lose the verification! )

Then to round it off I'm feeling brave about arranging another meet( been chatting on and off for ages. . Let him know I've moved - options then for him to say no- asks if he sat navs.. get a reply implying that I'll vanish offline if he asks for the address ! ? Send my details and HE effing goes offline.

Guys. You can't have it all ways. .. we get cynical by the actions we get shown.

It shouldn't be this difficult :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People are strange

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems a bit weird given that you've already met!

Sometimes they just get shy and cold feet.

But don't fret, there are some good guys out there. I know one

"A majority of guys on here moan about how they're treated yet lately I really must be drawing the short straws.

Met a lovely guy: good meet positive verification both agreed we'd like to meet again. Had a bit of a because my profile usually hidden not that it stops him messaging me. Just seen he's blocked me ( and I lose the verification! )

Then to round it off I'm feeling brave about arranging another meet( been chatting on and off for ages. . Let him know I've moved - options then for him to say no- asks if he sat navs.. get a reply implying that I'll vanish offline if he asks for the address ! ? Send my details and HE effing goes offline.

Guys. You can't have it all ways. .. we get cynical by the actions we get shown.

It shouldn't be this difficult :/ "

Totally agree.

Recently chatted to a lovely lady thought all going well after arranging a meet she went offline. Then last week I arranged to meet a lady, sorted the time and place she cancelled and has gone offline.

we are not all bad sadly because of guys like that us good guys never get a look in been trying to meet on here for about 18 months and had very little luck the varies i do have are good but still nobody else wants to know

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I do wonder about the old 'go offline' trick. Just say no! Its not as painful as not knowing wtf is going on and it means we can get on with arranging another meet.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

this is why I don't contact men ever unless they contact me first.

Lancashire

"this is why I don't contact men ever unless they contact me first."

I never contact people so the block person has messaged me. . Met me.. verified me pm'd to say great but now blocked me

I know it shouldn't but it knocks my confidence more than just saying "I've changed my mind"

"this is why I don't contact men ever unless they contact me first.

I never contact people so the block person has messaged me. . Met me.. verified me pm'd to say great but now blocked me

I know it shouldn't but it knocks my confidence more than just saying "I've changed my mind"

"

Some people just can't be honest. Hopefully next time it'll work out better. It can be frustrating but there are good people around.

By *larayCouple  over a year ago

bolton

I think the point is trust no one online. If you arrange a meet then expect them to be odd or not turn up , that way you will never be disappointed. If turns into a good meet then good bonus

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

I wouldn't feel too insecure ladies; I suspect the "blocking you / going off the site trick" is purely down to wifey getting wind of his shenanigans!

Lancashire

"I wouldn't feel too insecure ladies; I suspect the "blocking you / going off the site trick" is purely down to wifey getting wind of his shenanigans! "

both had good verification history

I don't think I am asking for much and im honest on my profile but really doubting it all

They might have changed there mind. It happens. Move on. They have

"I wouldn't feel too insecure ladies; I suspect the "blocking you / going off the site trick" is purely down to wifey getting wind of his shenanigans!

both had good verification history

I don't think I am asking for much and im honest on my profile but really doubting it all "

Maybe he just didn't fancy you?

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

There are indeed some odd people around, but the going offline thing could mean a lot of things...having to go out, friends coming round, stuff to do etc...though in chatting I would always say I have to go rather than just disappear.

..and I would agree that there are some nice single men around here for sure

Good luck with future though and all the best

Have had a similar experience was chatting to a female and we arranged to meet but got told whilst I was on the train to meet her which was 70 miles away that she had to cancel saying she was I'll,next day she put up a verification saying she had met someone,turns out she later said had liked him for ages and blew me out coz of this,we stopped taking and later she asked to meet again saying he had used her to get a verification needless to say I didn't meet again,at the end of the day there are a lot of time wasters both male and female but there are also some great people out there to but we just having met them yet!!

Think it either comes down to men either not serious at all and just trolling for their own amusement or found a "better offer" or their girlfriends have cought them in the cheating act. Meny reasons really

Its all down to this is a sex market where those who are seeking pleasure run free in a plastic hall way and seek nothing more than a moment of pleasure based on impulsive arousal. There is also a negative side too!

Sometimes we need a 'wobble' with meets to come back stronger and better than before. I've meet with 2 different women who have just gone awol. I start to think that the repeat meet is actually the hardest as you have already committed some of you.

My advice for what's it worth, is keep going the honest people here are worth their weight

"I think the point is trust no one online. If you arrange a meet then expect them to be odd or not turn up , that way you will never be disappointed. If turns into a good meet then good bonus "

[Removed by poster at 28/05/16 21:27:29]

Lancashire

"Sometimes we need a 'wobble' with meets to come back stronger and better than before. I've meet with 2 different women who have just gone awol. I start to think that the repeat meet is actually the hardest as you have already committed some of you.

My advice for what's it worth, is keep going the honest people here are worth their weight "

thank you xx

By *elson61Man  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

"I do wonder about the old 'go offline' trick. Just say no! Its not as painful as not knowing wtf is going on and it means we can get on with arranging another meet."

"They might have changed there mind. It happens. Move on. They have "

This

By *elson61Man  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

"They might have changed there mind. It happens. Move on. They have "

No harm in them saying they have changed their minds though.

I think some people jump into this without thinking and get carried along on the exitement initially. Subsequently they think it all through and lose their nerve.

Its not for everyone all the time we just have to accept that.

Always take what people say on here. With a large pinch of salt!!lots can talk the talk . But not walk the walk. Have faith,there are a few good people on here.

Lancashire

Thank you xx

I've been around here long enough to know better but I think coming back from a break yes I let the "wobble" get to me.

"Thank you xx

I've been around here long enough to know better but I think coming back from a break yes I let the "wobble" get to me.

"

Go girl

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I think the point is trust no one online. If you arrange a meet then expect them to be odd or not turn up , that way you will never be disappointed. If turns into a good meet then good bonus "

Yes that's what I do only a couple of times have had a few good meets then got complatent thinking they would all be the same only get a nasty shock when I meet someone not so nice or who doesn't turn up. A lot of men are nice to you the first time only after that they show their true colours.

» Add a new message to this topic