FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's everyone experiences with Timewasters I find people who are not atleast photo verified turn out to be Timewasters.

I have spoke to a few who send ping ping messages then delete account or never meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I class a timewaster as someone who arranges to meet and doesn't turn up,or cancels v last minute .Miss.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's everyone experiences with Timewasters I find people who are not atleast photo verified turn out to be Timewasters.

I have spoke to a few who send ping ping messages then delete account or never meet."

I wouldn't know, as we've only ever met people who have meet verifications, and that has on the whole worked well. However we will send a number of messages back and forth to see if there is a connection, and if there is no connection we won't meet. Some may call that time wasting.

Use the tools available to you and don't message unverified accounts of that is your experience.

Timewasting to me is not showing up to a meet, not chatting and then not arranging a meet.

"Use the tools available to you and don't message unverified accounts of that is your experience.

Timewasting to me is not showing up to a meet, not chatting and then not arranging a meet."

But never had that happen to us.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I class a timewaster as someone who arranges to meet and doesn't turn up,or cancels v last minute .Miss."

That's my thinking too.

Basically, anyone you're chatting to on here cannot be a timewaster as you are already on here. If you don't get a meet out of it then your time hasn't been wasted. You're just frustrated.

Photo verification means nothing - its one of the easiest thing to fake on here. Your best bet is to be selective with who you chat to and who you arrange to meet. If the profile seems too good to be trues, it probably is.

Regarding last minute let downs and no-shows, I usually text the morning of the meet to see if they're still interested. If I don't get a reply I don't bother going. Its not fool proof, but it does mean I get to stay at home instead of sit in a pub looking like a numpty.

"I class a timewaster as someone who arranges to meet and doesn't turn up,or cancels v last minute .Miss.

That's my thinking too.

Basically, anyone you're chatting to on here cannot be a timewaster as you are already on here. If you don't get a meet out of it then your time hasn't been wasted. You're just frustrated.

Photo verification means nothing - its one of the easiest thing to fake on here. Your best bet is to be selective with who you chat to and who you arrange to meet. If the profile seems too good to be trues, it probably is.

Regarding last minute let downs and no-shows, I usually text the morning of the meet to see if they're still interested. If I don't get a reply I don't bother going. Its not fool proof, but it does mean I get to stay at home instead of sit in a pub looking like a numpty."

This

Are people happy with ping ping messages for days and no meet? I find that to be a waste of time my experiences have been arranging a meet then the other person deletes profile or does not reply back yesterday one woman blocked me because I refused to do bareback

"Are people happy with ping ping messages for days and no meet? I find that to be a waste of time my experiences have been arranging a meet then the other person deletes profile or does not reply back yesterday one woman blocked me because I refused to do bareback"

If I don't get a meet arranged within a few messages I lose interest. Its not wasting my time at all, as I am on here (usually messing about on the forums)

If the person deletes their profile they weren't going to meet anyway. They may be messers, but they may have had a change of heart.

As for being blocked for not wanting to do bareback, you weren't going to meet her anyway. She's blocked you because you don't fit her preferences. She saved you time there.

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

We are sick of being let down. As part of the small percentage of couples who were looking for single guys you'd think we wouldn't get let down very much. The past 5 or 6 times its happened and one even said he walked passed our house twice before messaging us to say he bottled it. This is now the reason we are only going to try parties and clubs from now on. Yes we now fall into the category of moaning about single guys.

This there a way for this site to reduce Timewasters?

"Are people happy with ping ping messages for days and no meet? I find that to be a waste of time my experiences have been arranging a meet then the other person deletes profile or does not reply back yesterday one woman blocked me because I refused to do bareback"

She must have really liked you...

"As for being blocked for not wanting to do bareback, you weren't going to meet her anyway. She's blocked you because you don't fit her preferences. She saved you time there."

My thoughts exactly. No need to be upset at that. Unless you expected her to change how she wants to do things (ie use a condom), but you're not willing to change how you do things (ie not use a condom). So time saved all round

The opposite of timewasting.

"This there a way for this site to reduce Timewasters?"

Nope. Its up to you to use the site tools and your own judgement to reduce the risk of having your time wasted.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

most on here that message me will waste my time and fail to show up 4 a meet.its a fantasy chat site 4 a lot of guys

"most on here that message me will waste my time and fail to show up 4 a meet.its a fantasy chat site 4 a lot of guys"

That's very true it being a fantasy for people they seem to be intrigued in the aspect of swinging but are not up for meeting

"I class a timewaster as someone who arranges to meet and doesn't turn up,or cancels v last minute .Miss."

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Are you sure these people are women and not men pretending to be women? Are you speaking to them on cam for proof or just via the profile?

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We only meet guys in clubs/cinemas, works well. Our first year on here was plagued with what many on the thread define as timewasters - people that agreed meets and simply didn't show up. But West Midlands and North West has an abundance of great clubs/sex cinemas so our choice to meet solely there works very well (for us, at least)

"Are people happy with ping ping messages for days and no meet? I find that to be a waste of time my experiences have been arranging a meet then the other person deletes profile or does not reply back yesterday one woman blocked me because I refused to do bareback

Are you sure these people are women and not men pretending to be women? Are you speaking to them on cam for proof or just via the profile?"

Chatting on messages on profile no cam they maybe are fakes

It's those that promise on their life they will be there then at the last moment call off with an inplausible excuse or just not turn up.

They are a pathetic gutless excuse for a human being. They are useless inconsiderate individuals because they knew when they started to waste your time they would never go through with it. I wish we could find away to keep them off Fab. Ah. I feel better now.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"It's those that promise on their life they will be there then at the last moment call off with an inplausible excuse or just not turn up.

They are a pathetic gutless excuse for a human being. They are useless inconsiderate individuals because they knew when they started to waste your time they would never go through with it. I wish we could find away to keep them off Fab. Ah. I feel better now. "

good rant, well said, now get the kettle on!

"It's those that promise on their life they will be there then at the last moment call off with an inplausible excuse or just not turn up.

They are a pathetic gutless excuse for a human being. They are useless inconsiderate individuals because they knew when they started to waste your time they would never go through with it. I wish we could find away to keep them off Fab. Ah. I feel better now. good rant, well said, now get the kettle on! "

Mmmm. Lovely cuppa and a doughnut.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Are people happy with ping ping messages for days and no meet? I find that to be a waste of time my experiences have been arranging a meet then the other person deletes profile or does not reply back yesterday one woman blocked me because I refused to do bareback

Are you sure these people are women and not men pretending to be women? Are you speaking to them on cam for proof or just via the profile?

Chatting on messages on profile no cam they maybe are fakes"

If they are deleting there profile like you say then I'd most definently say its men getting there kicks. Especially unverified too.

I'm very happy to chat first and see if there is a connection. If there is no connection then I guess everybody's time has theoretically been wasted. However the alternative is to chat first, realise there is no connection, but meet anyway and it go nowhere. That's a much bigger waste of time. No in my mind, short notice cancellations are what I would consider time wasting. Getting to know someone on line is necessary. With regards to the 'dreamers' and 'fantacists', we find its very easy to them out, and have had no trouble in that matter.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"However we will send a number of messages back and forth to see if there is a connection, and if there is no connection we won't meet. Some may call that time wasting. "

Is people class that as timewasting then their not that sort of people I'd want to meet.

The term timewaster is thrown around far too much

Dunfermline

Due to being only able to meet once every six weeks or so we find that we need to have a good chat before anything happens and there needs to be some form of physical attraction and connection. We aren't the type to just meet anyone just for the sake of it.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

We sorted out a meet to try my first DP and got let down 30 mins before the meet...grrrr

Anyone with no veris and who can't verify who they are by either phone, kik (anonymous if don't like giving put phone number) or cam on here or any other cam site. I class them as timewasters....and if they don't turn up then move onand block.

Like others on here a timewaster is someone that arranges to meet then doesn't show up or cancels at the last minute. If that were to happen, cancel at the last minute, I would give a second chance as sometimes life has a habit of throwing a spanner in the works.

I've never had a no show, but then some of those I have been chatting too for a long time, even up to a year before meeting. That doesn't mean I, or them are time-wasting, it just means we lead busy lives and when one party can meet the other may not be able to. With the odd exception most of those I chat to, I have met. I tend to only arrange something when I know I can meet not just in hope I can meet.

If you are regularly having your time 'wasted' perhaps it's your choice of person that needs looking at?

"What's everyone experiences with Timewasters I find people who are not atleast photo verified turn out to be Timewasters.

I have spoke to a few who send ping ping messages then delete account or never meet."

Im not photo verified and ive had numerous successful meets over the past 7 years im not a timewaster, and nor have i met a timewaster, i always go with my guy.. photo verifications are easily faked so to say people who arent at least phot verified are fakes then your talking shit!!

Dunfermline

"We sorted out a meet to try my first DP and got let down 30 mins before the meet...grrrr "

That was exactly our situation last Friday morning. Grrrrrrr

I need a few days of messeges nowadays to know if i like the person and if we would like to meet them. It works for us

"This there a way for this site to reduce Timewasters?"

What do you mean by a timewaster ?

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"We sorted out a meet to try my first DP and got let down 30 mins before the meet...grrrr

That was exactly our situation last Friday morning. Grrrrrrr "

xxx

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have guys regularly asking me (lady) to meet that day or that evening. When I reply I'm busy but the male half is free to meet (which he won't be) I often get an "errr no thanks" or even abuse.

And timewaster is the least of it.

For me, meeting takes time. Lots of messages at first. Maybe it would be a few weeks before we could get all parties free and a venue sorted out.

If someone's not prepared to be that patient then I don't want to fuck them. They need to find someone more compatible

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I class a timewaster as someone who arranges to meet and doesn't turn up,or cancels v last minute .Miss.

That's my thinking too.

Regarding last minute let downs and no-shows, I usually text the morning of the meet to see if they're still interested. If I don't get a reply I don't bother going. Its not fool proof, but it does mean I get to stay at home instead of sit in a pub looking like a numpty."

This

We're not photo varified, but our veries prove that we meet!

By *aralewisCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

What we hate they msg us to arrange a meet then ask us 101 questions about it

But not read our profile then end up not showing loads of fools on here.

We should name DNS Shane thrm

I get pissed off when you've been messaging a couple who are looking for exactly the same thing as you and when you try to arrange a meet it turns out that it's only the bi male that's up for meeting!!! That's NOT what's advertised on the profile!!

Does it come under the trades description act ??? LOL

» Add a new message to this topic