FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Complaining about Complaining

Complaining about Complaining

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yes, I get the irony of writing a complaining thread about complaining threads, but is anyone else getting fed up of them lately?

These threads usually seem to be from single guys complaining that they don't fit into the age range of someone, or they are not the right race for someone, or that they dont like what people put in their profiles, or profiles are too long and they cant be bothered to read it, or that their cock is smaller than someone has specified.

There seems to be a lot of entitlement on here at the moment, people posting as if they are owed a shag simply for signing up to fab. People who won't shag them are labelled as "arrogant" "close-minded" "stuck-up" or they "don't understand what swinging is really about". It's not really very sexy is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

No it isn't

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You forgot the 'People don't reply so they're rude. Waaah!' posts. They're my favourite.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree op

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"You forgot the 'People don't reply so they're rude. Waaah!' posts. They're my favourite."

D'oh! Such an obvious one! Some seem to think that if you message someone they are now obligated to have sex with you!

"You forgot the 'People don't reply so they're rude. Waaah!' posts. They're my favourite.

D'oh! Such an obvious one! Some seem to think that if you message someone they are now obligated to have sex with you! "

When did this rule change?

Not it is not

By *uvesmuffinCouple  over a year ago

Barking

I cant see the sense in complaining it just makes people make themselves look daft and needy,

Blokes should follow Gimps top tip.

.Any Bird who doesnt drop Her undercrackers when receiving my fancy a fuck messages is a raving rugmuncher so move on

"You forgot the 'People don't reply so they're rude. Waaah!' posts. They're my favourite.

D'oh! Such an obvious one! Some seem to think that if you message someone they are now obligated to have sex with you! "

I think we've had several variations of the complaining about complaining thread recently too.

Not that I'm complaining.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

self pity never looks attractive

How about a complaint within a complaint within a complaint. The inception complaint.

I like positivity in general. Threads complaining about complaining are almost as bad as the threads complaining to begin with.

It would be funny if there were an outbreak of threads complaining about other threads like there was threads appreciating people, though. Just for balance.

First thing we do when we see a manplaining thread is block the guy, then enjoy the spectacle of them destroying themselves on Fab...

If only there was a way to give these people realistic expectations. But we rarely cease to be amazed by the general public so what can you expect?

» Add a new message to this topic