FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Female friend has a bondage fantasy

Female friend has a bondage fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My female friend has a fantasy she wants me and her do to .She wants me to use restraints to tie her to bed blindfold her .then go out of room.sne wants me to arrange for me and one one or two other guys to come one starts of then another then another .tell we spend a couple of hours playing with her coming over her.anybody experience this were pretty new so not sure sure if it will work .anyone about views any more mature men from Telford or shropshireup for it let me know xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

It won't just be a simple matter of restraining her and letting a few guys in for 10 mins to unload and then go. It'll probably mean a few hours prior leading up to restraint, then play, then invites in, then more play and unload - that is if they turn up.

It all depends what she wants as she could well just want the former; that being tied, used, left and it over quick with her not knowing anything before it ever happened. So it may be best getting an idea of what she wants before you start setting something. Once there are other guys involved, there's so much that could go on - it could be over in 10 minutes or last for a few hours if they don't have a clear idea.

The turn up thing is a big issue on here tried to set a threesome thing before guys just vanish.ideal she wants to be tied up not meet the guys not know how many though probably start of with me and another just get used then therapy go

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

Pretty standard fantasy !!!!

People look for more alternative options these days.

Like what

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

"Like what"

Your fantasies are the art of discovery. . Would be boring if we all disclosed. .

Yes true we are pretty new to this so guess people might see at as tame

» Add a new message to this topic