FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > truth or grey?

truth or grey?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to ask maybe a stupid question, but quite important for me to improve my profile. I am playing solo, but I am not a single (other half give me kind of permission) and she doesn't want to know any details. Suppose I state it in my profile or make it more like'' grey'' area nothing obvious. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to ask maybe a stupid question, but quite important for me to improve my profile. I am playing solo, but I am not a single (other half give me kind of permission) and she doesn't want to know any details. Suppose I state it in my profile or make it more like'' grey'' area nothing obvious. What do you think?"

Some people will not meet other people that are attached, some people don't care.

The harsh thing to say is; "would you lie to get a meet?" So if someone asks you your relationship status, what will you say; if you will admit it, then put it in your profile, if you are going to fib about it, don't.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Honesty please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

be honest.

as a guy you're less likely to get any interest anyway, but there are people who want to meet married men and some want to avoid them.

the lies on here have made me quite cynical of married and attached guys. also i'm loathe to meet anyone off here (and the internet dating sites) now.

» Add a new message to this topic