FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When is too much too much ??

When is too much too much ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the last few weeks I've been proper whoring myself around. I've had a minimum of one meet a day pretty much everyday and now I seem to have lost all self control of not continually everyday being online here looking for a meet.

Told myself I'd have a few days off fab but that's not happened since the thought entered my mind 7 days ago. I'll say I'm going to bed at 10pm and then when I look at my clock it's 1am and I'm in someone else's bed !

I'll add I do have an addictive personality so I guess I'm on that path perhaps.

I'm obviously not doing anyone any harm and the ladies I meet are happy to meet so am I being hard on myself ? or do we think this is this going to start to develop into a proper problem ?

Obviously I'm not stupid and if I'm asking for advice maybe I know that it is a problem and I'm looking for solutions and advice

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't worry you will wake up soon, and the dream will be over

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When something starts interfering with the rest of your life, it becomes a problem. Only you know when that stage is reached.

"Don't worry you will wake up soon, and the dream will be over "

And in English that means ???

A psychologist would tell you that it's only a problem when It becomes a problem to you or others.

Doesn't sound like you're in that situation.

My professional advice would be to keep going till you cock falls off.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"When something starts interfering with the rest of your life, it becomes a problem. Only you know when that stage is reached."

Thanks for the advice.

Think I'll maybe set a realistic target of not coming online till Monday and then see what transpires from that.

Appreciate the advice ta

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Don't worry you will wake up soon, and the dream will be over

And in English that means ??? "

He means you're telling porkie pies .

"So the last few weeks I've been proper whoring myself around. I've had a minimum of one meet a day pretty much everyday and now I seem to have lost all self control of not continually everyday being online here looking for a meet.

Told myself I'd have a few days off fab but that's not happened since the thought entered my mind 7 days ago. I'll say I'm going to bed at 10pm and then when I look at my clock it's 1am and I'm in someone else's bed !

I'll add I do have an addictive personality so I guess I'm on that path perhaps.

I'm obviously not doing anyone any harm and the ladies I meet are happy to meet so am I being hard on myself ? or do we think this is this going to start to develop into a proper problem ?

Obviously I'm not stupid and if I'm asking for advice maybe I know that it is a problem and I'm looking for solutions and advice

Thanks in advance "

Enjoy yourself you only live once ( carpe diem)

Ps nice pics a tad different

You man whore!!! Lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Stay on fab for an hour then do something else. It's better if fab is an addition to your life, not an addiction.

You man whore! Good luck with staying off till Monday

I don't see any problem....unless you thinking it is a problem is, in fact, a problem in itself....in which case you have a problem.

Wow you look so hot in an "anonymous" mask. So that's where I am going wrong. WE ARE ANONYMOUS!

He means you're telling porkie pies . "

Well spotted!, I was beginning to think I was the only non-gullible person on here

Well spotted!, I was beginning to think I was the only non-gullible person on here "

Yeah,but he does look fit so he probably isn't

How do you get time to go to the gym to look like that when you spend all your time shagging?!

On a serious note, take a break from meets. Take some more photos. Send them to me.

Try being 40, put on two stone and add a shit humorous profile page, sort you right out!

well this is going to piss off a lot of single men who dont get meets isnt it

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

Maybe you could pay it forward, and give some advice to all the single Men who cannot seem to get meets.

I've seen plenty of nice guys on here who would love to be overwhelmed! Haha!

-JD

You need to take a long vacation and give some of the other guys a chance

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

You do realise you are making many single guys reading this thread very jealous! lol

However I think you should not come on here Monday and drive to see me instead

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"How do you get time to go to the gym to look like that when you spend all your time shagging?!

On a serious note, take a break from meets. Take some more photos. Send them to me. "

Think he mentioned that he had from 10pm - 1am,

And in English that means ??? "

He thinks your having a laugh. I lot of men rather dislike the show off type. It's not good to boast

Well spotted!, I was beginning to think I was the only non-gullible person on here

Yeah,but he does look fit so he probably isn't "

I'm sure there are other relatively fit guys out there who don't have any luck.

I dont pitty anyone that brags about the amount of meets they get. It's so not called for

He thinks your having a laugh. I lot of men rather dislike the show off type. It's not good to boast"

What's worse than someone who boasts is someone who boasts, then tries to get the sympathy vote so that it doesn't look so bad!

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Like the OP i find sex addictive and only age is curbing it a bit, when me and Kim met we were serial shaggers so swinging was an outlet as we were having sex three four times a day.

As long as the rest of your life stays normal there should be no problems, if it is effecting work family and everyday life seek help.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 13:28:48]

a lot of people on here are sex addicts. i suppose it depends how you use this site to deal with that is how much damage you'll cause to yourself and if you'll end up out of control.

in some ways this site helped me out because i could talk about sex when obsessing about it and i could have sex when i wanted it. pretty harmless fun and getting what i felt i needed at the time. this was fine.

in other ways it didn't help. if you start taking risks with other sex addicts who are prepared to take risks then you're gonna end up having something go wrong eventually. but hey it might actually cure your addiction, things like this definitely forced me to assess myself realistically.

just be careful, don't let sex take over anything else that is important to you in your life and you should be ok.

Well I don't like to boast But I managed to stay off till Monday and to be fair I didn't even think of fab at all, I was horny too but after making the decision to not log on I was conscious just to have a play and not go look for a meet.

Thanks for the advice from all x

"well this is going to piss off a lot of single men who dont get meets isnt it "

I think it already has

Fair play to you. Lots of jealous people will put you down for it or make jokes. But your hot and obviously good in the bedroom and not a timewaster like most..lets hope there is more out there like you x

"Fair play to you. Lots of jealous people will put you down for it or make jokes. But your hot and obviously good in the bedroom and not a timewaster like most..lets hope there is more out there like you x"

Thank you for your kind words.

I don't really feel the need to come in here to attention seek for myself. My pictures do that for me so don't need to make up stuff and I'd need to be a sad individual to make up a story and lie ! And I'm far from sad

I had to look at your pics just in case I was missing out and oh my mmmmmmmm great pics . Carry on and enjoy xxxxx

I dont pitty anyone that brags about the amount of meets they get. It's so not called for"

He may not be bragging,but just how it is for him. We all have different experiences on here some good,some not so good...

I dont pitty anyone that brags about the amount of meets they get. It's so not called for

He may not be bragging,but just how it is for him. We all have different experiences on here some good,some not so good..."

I'm must be bragging and arrogant because I have the self discipline to look after my body and when I speak to the ladies on here I'm respectful and non pushy and I make an effort when I message ladies so I get meets, maybe more than some maybe less, it's not a competition for me but if that amounts to bragging that's cool. Think if I wanted to brag I'd be mentioning that I've met 4 out of the top ten most fabbed ladies on here but it's not my style

Maybe it's the way of Fab that every guy thinks every other guy is creeping when they ask for help or advice ? It is what it is and I've been on Fab longer than most so I know the score and that people like to judge what they don't know.

It's easy to send me a message to ask me a question before making yourself judge and jury and saying I'm a liar but hey ho on we go

By *inkylonglegTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Devizes

All these meets every day what a shame they don't verify your!!!

"All these meets every day what a shame they don't verify your!!!"

Cos it's really appealing to see someone with numerous veris day after day ?

And likewise for you, it's a shame you've never had a single meet

He may not be bragging,but just how it is for him. We all have different experiences on here some good,some not so good...

I'm must be bragging and arrogant because I have the self discipline to look after my body and when I speak to the ladies on here I'm respectful and non pushy and I make an effort when I message ladies so I get meets, maybe more than some maybe less, it's not a competition for me but if that amounts to bragging that's cool. Think if I wanted to brag I'd be mentioning that I've met 4 out of the top ten most fabbed ladies on here but it's not my style

Maybe it's the way of Fab that every guy thinks every other guy is creeping when they ask for help or advice ? It is what it is and I've been on Fab longer than most so I know the score and that people like to judge what they don't know.

It's easy to send me a message to ask me a question before making yourself judge and jury and saying I'm a liar but hey ho on we go "

Er, you did just mention you'd met 4 out of the top 10 fab'd ladies on here

When my cock drops off is when its time to stop

Don't worry about it jealousy is a weird thing x keep going on and have fun but safe fun x

It's easy to send me a message to ask me a question before making yourself judge and jury and saying I'm a liar but hey ho on we go

Er, you did just mention you'd met 4 out of the top 10 fab'd ladies on here "

Yes, it's a bit like Smashie & Nicie saying "I don't like mentioning all the work I do for charridee mate!"

It's easy to send me a message to ask me a question before making yourself judge and jury and saying I'm a liar but hey ho on we go "

You're not talking about me are?!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Best FITYMIT post I've seen yet

FITYMIT

Fake it 'till you make it

"Best FITYMIT post I've seen yet

FITYMIT

Fake it 'till you make it"

You're not talking about me are?!"

No, you've been nothing but nice.

I don't really feel I have to prove myself to others, I could put up the veris, I could give the names but haters gonna hate.

And I'm happy with it all, it's fab, lots of horny keyboard warriors

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Am I helping your recovery by not meeting you yet then?

As you know it's only logistic reasons thus far

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Don't worry you will wake up soon, and the dream will be over "

love that response

You're not talking about me are?!

No, you've been nothing but nice.

I don't really feel I have to prove myself to others, I could put up the veris, I could give the names but haters gonna hate.

And I'm happy with it all, it's fab, lots of horny keyboard warriors "

Oh good just making sure

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"As you know it's only logistic reasons thus far "

I'm not sure lil old me can live up to your previous meets standards now

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Damn I fell for that one!

"So the last few weeks I've been proper whoring myself around. I've had a minimum of one meet a day pretty much everyday and now I seem to have lost all self control of not continually everyday being online here looking for a meet.

Thanks in advance "

Where's all the recent verifications then?

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

As long as it doesn't interfere too much with your life outside of Fabs then enjoy the ride as not many men can say they're getting regular meets.

"As you know it's only logistic reasons thus far

I'm not sure lil old me can live up to your previous meets standards now "

Ha ha says the lady win over 8000 fabs on one picture

Thanks in advance

Where's all the recent verifications then? "

Maybe try and read the previous responses before asking a question already covered ?

I could ask the same of you ?? You even cheekly mention your verified on your profile but show none, so maybe you verified yourself with another profile and hid it ? Maybe not.

"Where's all the recent verifications then?

Maybe try and read the previous responses before asking a question already covered ?

I could ask the same of you ?? You even cheekly mention your verified on your profile but show none, so maybe you verified yourself with another profile and hid it ? Maybe not. "

2 things my friend - I didn't start the thread, and it was just a little tongue in cheek, no need to get defensive.

If you're genuinely like you have a problem then I'd get a break from fab. If you're loving all these meets, then keep doing it. Either way, I wish you well.

Sounds too much to me as you're questioning yourself.

and btw you're nowhere near me as stated in your profile location, 330 + miles away, such a letdown....

» Add a new message to this topic