FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples that don't play with single guys

Couples that don't play with single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Hi all. Something that happened on Saturday night that really stimulated my thoughts and I wanted to see what other couples / singles thoughts are

I have been in a number of clubs, when a couple has been chatting to me, we both have been flirting and then I haven't asked to progress because I always assume that couples don't want to meet singles and if they did they would invite me. Also I have seen from there fab profile - and clubs they don't play with singles

For the couples that didn't meet single guys would you be offended if a male asked you to watch / play if you had been flirting. Also would you as well be offended if they didn't ask to play

I suppose the old saying of if you don't ask you don't get but then in my head I am like would you upset down one by asking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would anyone be offended by someone asking them if they'd like to have sex in a swingers club?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's difficult to say because some people get offended by the smallest thing. I would say that in a swingers club you should be ok, we certainly wouldn't be offended but can't speak for others

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

As long as you ask rather than grabbing without asking I can't see how anyone could take offence.

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

[Removed by poster at 17/05/16 07:37:47]

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

If you've been chatting, getting on, and flirting, then I don't see why anyone would actually be *offended* by the question, even if they turn you down.

Regardless of the preferences stated on a profile, I think that sometimes meeting someone in the flesh, and finding a spark there, can make you think again as you're responding to a real life individual rather than to a 'category' if you see what I mean ? So .., you have nothing to lose.

Ms G

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

We would never be offended by a polite "may I join you" in fact, it's pretty much the perfect way to broach the subject.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"We would never be offended by a polite "may I join you" in fact, it's pretty much the perfect way to broach the subject. "

OP: I can see how some couples may prefer to only meet other couples, but even in this case if they can't decline you politely then they're the ones who are in the wrong, not you.

Good luck

Mr ddc

Polite approach is always welcome with us, we either say yes please or no thanks - if you don't ask you won't know......it is a swingers club, there might be some people who don't respond well to being asked a direct question but I think the majority of people are comfortable with saying what they are there for...personally we don't like a furtive approach and would much rather ask someone to join us or - even better - be asked by the person we are flirting with

By *thicalslutx69Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

Would we be offended? Certainly not if ask is a nice respectful way. Just like we wouldn't be offended if we had been chatting to a guy on here. Doesn't mean we would meet or play, just means we are not offended by being asked.

The scenario you put is a little different from guys sending us messages out of the blue on here asking to meet with no previous dialogue or a random friend request from a guy as our profile states we are not looking to meet them at the moment.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

In swinger clubs couples are in my limited experience pretty adept at giving me the brush off usually with a polite comment or body language and no offence is taken. So I don't worry too much as my chat is small talk and having friends makes future visits more fun. As it is face to face I have yet to be asked to quote a code word from a profile

Most clubs have couples only nights. Would imagine that a couple that are there any other time, whilst might not wanting to play with single men, would expect to be approached by them and not get upset by such approaches.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We don't meet single guys, unless it's randomly at a club and then only if they chat to us. Wiggles gets offended at singles who ask to join in, when she is already playing, as she thinks "why the Hell would/should she fuck a guy, who didn't even chat to her'

So no she wouldn't be offended, it's actually a requirement.

We wouldn't be offended either, we love to chat and flirt in clubs and as long as people chat and are polite then asking is never an issue. As some above have said it's when your playing already and others assume they can join in who we haven't spoken to then that is more of an issue for us

If a couple put they are interested in single men they would probably fill their inbox with 20 minutes. I imagine some go via invite only.

"Hi all. Something that happened on Saturday night that really stimulated my thoughts and I wanted to see what other couples / singles thoughts are

I have been in a number of clubs, when a couple has been chatting to me, we both have been flirting and then I haven't asked to progress because I always assume that couples don't want to meet singles and if they did they would invite me. Also I have seen from there fab profile - and clubs they don't play with singles

For the couples that didn't meet single guys would you be offended if a male asked you to watch / play if you had been flirting. Also would you as well be offended if they didn't ask to play

I suppose the old saying of if you don't ask you don't get but then in my head I am like would you upset down one by asking?

"

im the same i never approach people i always wait for them to ask me

reasons being i assume if they liked me they would ask me and not everybody who talks to you is after getting in your pants so does it seem a little arrogant and assumptious to ask somebody if they want to play just because your talking?

and

because i feel it would kill the mood and make me feel awkward if i was having a chat to somebody, asked them if they wanted to play and said no

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

we have our settings not too meet single males but that is mainly too stop all the messages how ever we do sometimes look for single males im sure other couples are the same

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Interesting - ok I am going to man up now lol

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"If you've been chatting, getting on, and flirting, then I don't see why anyone would actually be *offended* by the question, even if they turn you down.

Regardless of the preferences stated on a profile, I think that sometimes meeting someone in the flesh, and finding a spark there, can make you think again as you're responding to a real life individual rather than to a 'category' if you see what I mean ? So .., you have nothing to lose.

Ms G"

Agree with this. Plus some people may have not looking for single guys on a profile so as to not be inundated with messages but will play with them if they meet someone they like at club.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There are some couples and singles who get offended over any imagined slight, but luckily they are few and far between.

If they are at a club on a night when singles are welcome then they must know that they may be approached by a bloke, if they feel that strongly about it then maybe try a couples only night instead.

But most wouldn't be ofended.

What can offend is a bloke waving his cock in your face while you are playing with someone else.

If you can't talk to me then you can't fuck me.

When I see a couples profile and it says not looking for single Men or has it on their filters,

I just take it as if they want to meet one they will do the looking, At clubs I would assume if they like you they will be more them happy to play if you're single or not

We'd never be offended by a guy inviting us to join him, especially if we'd been chatting/flirting with him beforehand. It's the guys that can't seem to take 'no' as an answer, and still follow you around. Or worse still, insist on waving their uglies at you in very close proximity in the play rooms..........very bad form

We don't play with single guys but have never been offended by people asking.

What we usually get asked is what are we looking for or how do we like to play rather than a straight out request to join. You may find it easier phrasing tour question in that way?

We think it's a fair enough question as we chat freely with anyone in a club who is friendly.

The only thing that really upsets us is when a single tries to monopolise us, ignores that I have a husband stood right next to me, if they pester when already turned down or the worst is when they think they can join in when we are playing. Thankfully this has been infrequent.

Otherwise we will happily share a conversation over a drink while you plan your next move with someone more compatible

By *tagAndSexyVixenCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall

"If you've been chatting, getting on, and flirting, then I don't see why anyone would actually be *offended* by the question, even if they turn you down.

Ms G"

That's pretty much what we would say as well. Much more our way of just happening to meet someone at a club and find there's a mutual attraction. Seems to have worked out well a few times for the right guy that has asked the question

» Add a new message to this topic