FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it me or is there.....

Is it me or is there.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A disporportonate number of BBWs lover thread compared to slimmer women threads or even small breasted threads?

Popcorn at the ready....!

Go on, have your two pennorth X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men like something to grab hold off xxxx

it's isn't just you. and i'm not arsed. most men have objectified women to a degree anyway and that's worrying.

"A disporportonate number of BBWs lover thread compared to slimmer women threads or even small breasted threads?

Go on, have your two pennorth X "

I made an all shapes sizes etc. appreciation thread. It did not take of well . Seems to me like people really just want to feel appreciated individually, because if everyone is appreciated then its nothing special.

"A disporportonate number of BBWs lover thread compared to slimmer women threads or even small breasted threads?

maybe the BBW lovers are on a sabbatical? there was a thread about curvy women as opposed to thin women that didn't end well...

and big boobs/nipples as well as small and medium...

personally I'm all for the average woman

Me...if I get along with them on a higher level than just looks & body..you're in...but as a perving standard goes, I am a rather shallow...

I prefer to play with others who I connect with, which makes the attraction far more intense

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

When it comes down to it, there are three types of men.

Type 1, has a genuine type of woman he goes for... Tall/short, blonde /brunette, bbw/slim.

Type 2, goes for personality over type.

Type 3, will say or do anything to get a shag. Difficult to differentiate from the other 2...

I must admit, on.looks alone, I am generally attracted to curvy ladies more but that's not to say I would ever rule anybody else out, for me, I'd take a great personality over a particular body type any day of the week.

I made an all shapes sizes etc. appreciation thread. It did not take of well . Seems to me like people really just want to feel appreciated individually, because if everyone is appreciated then its nothing special."

But why? ...if someone is not into me, then fine, we all have different tatse but I see them threads on here every day more or less & not so many about men or women of the other body size....Why is it always BBW threads????

"Me...if I get along with them on a higher level than just looks & body..you're in...but as a perving standard goes, I am a rather shallow...

I prefer to play with others who I connect with, which makes the attraction far more intense "

Dead same. Just the way the ball rolls.

I made an all shapes sizes etc. appreciation thread. It did not take of well . Seems to me like people really just want to feel appreciated individually, because if everyone is appreciated then its nothing special.

But why? ...if someone is not into me, then fine, we all have different tatse but I see them threads on here every day more or less & not so many about men or women of the other body size....Why is it always BBW threads???? "

because this site is mainly BBW, especially the forums. if it wasn't then these appreciaters wouldn't stay.

"Me...if I get along with them on a higher level than just looks & body..you're in...but as a perving standard goes, I am a rather shallow...

I prefer to play with others who I connect with, which makes the attraction far more intense

Dead same. Just the way the ball rolls."

Exactly ...may not be George clooney (swoonnnnnn) but there's something about chemistry that just makes you go with the flow

But why? ...if someone is not into me, then fine, we all have different tatse but I see them threads on here every day more or less & not so many about men or women of the other body size....Why is it always BBW threads???? "

I don't know, maybe there a more people who like BBW ladies. Maybe its just that the guys who do, are more likely to post a thread about it.

In my profile I do state I like athletic, slim and curvy women. In my opinion each body has its benefits.

But why? ...if someone is not into me, then fine, we all have different tatse but I see them threads on here every day more or less & not so many about men or women of the other body size....Why is it always BBW threads????

because this site is mainly BBW, especially the forums. if it wasn't then these appreciaters wouldn't stay."

Why on earth is this site BBW ...what a load of crap.... Nothing about this site is BBW ...is about individuals being able to shag as they please & experience there deepest secrets & fantasies....nothing about body size...that's an individual's taste ....not about this site

I don't know, maybe there a more people who like BBW ladies. Maybe its just that the guys who do, are more likely to post a thread about it.

In my profile I do state I like athletic, slim and curvy women. In my opinion each body has its benefits."

Or maybe they are a more east lay....yes GOD strike me down for saying that or all the BBWs .or BBW lovers too......I'm a fussy bitch as are many of my friends on here .... But do we seek appreciation .....nope ....we just do out thing & enjoy it...well apart from the odd thread to wind others up

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Because there is a common belief that slim women don't need to be told they're appreciated and no good will come of it if they are.

because this site is mainly BBW, especially the forums. if it wasn't then these appreciaters wouldn't stay.

Why on earth is this site BBW ...what a load of crap.... Nothing about this site is BBW ...is about individuals being able to shag as they please & experience there deepest secrets & fantasies....nothing about body size...that's an individual's taste ....not about this site "

there are loads of BBW on here, more so than normal* size people or smaller, men into BBW are gonna be in their element and feel comfortable about worshipping them. they probably get well excited tbh and can't help themselves making all those topics.

so it kind of is a BBW site, although not officially you can see who uses this site most and what they're mostly attracted to on here.

*using the word normal as average size is now BBW and seems inappropriate, not sure what the word for a lesser size person is. no offence meant.

oh right this topic was just to slag off overweight women, was taking it seriously but i'm now out.

In my profile I do state I like athletic, slim and curvy women. In my opinion each body has its benefits.

Or maybe they are a more east lay....yes GOD strike me down for saying that or all the BBWs .or BBW lovers too......I'm a fussy bitch as are many of my friends on here .... But do we seek appreciation .....nope ....we just do out thing & enjoy it...well apart from the odd thread to wind others up "

At this point I have no idea where are you planning to go with this thread. If there is a disproportionate amount of BBW threads, who cares. Does it affect you in any type of way? If not then why trouble your head about it. I literally don't get it. I have the exact attitude in life, if something doesn't affect me, its not worth thinking about it. (Call me insensitive) - I won't care by the way.

and tbh, by the messages you get (if you get loads) you should've noticed that most guys don't even care if you're a person, they just want their cock sucked or their sex needs sorted and don't give a shit about you. fat or slim.

Why on earth is this site BBW ...what a load of crap.... Nothing about this site is BBW ...is about individuals being able to shag as they please & experience there deepest secrets & fantasies....nothing about body size...that's an individual's taste ....not about this site

there are loads of BBW on here, more so than normal* size people or smaller, men into BBW are gonna be in their element and feel comfortable about worshipping them. they probably get well excited tbh and can't help themselves making all those topics.

so it kind of is a BBW site, although not officially you can see who uses this site most and what they're mostly attracted to on here.

*using the word normal as average size is now BBW and seems inappropriate, not sure what the word for a lesser size person is. no offence meant."

No offence taken Hun, it's free speech on here as far as I'm concerned ....I hear what your saying but I disagree .... There are all different kinds of folk on here...I chat & meet the slimmer folk, maybe you chat & meet the not so slimmer type.... I believe there's a divide...mainly due to the bloody BBW threads ...slimmer folk get a little offended ...state something...all gets a little erm. ....ugly shall we say...then the divide gets a little bigger.... Let's spread the love guys....we're all beautiful, we just have different desires,,..

"and tbh, by the messages you get (if you get loads) you should've noticed that most guys don't even care if you're a person, they just want their cock sucked or their sex needs sorted and don't give a shit about you. fat or slim."

I don't get many messages as my profile clearly states I'm not looking for guys ....I'm all for the tits

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Some women are 'slim' but not particularly well toned, but we have met some less slim women with beautifully toned, firm bodies.

*using the word normal as average size is now BBW and seems inappropriate, not sure what the word for a lesser size person is. no offence meant.

No offence taken Hun, it's free speech on here as far as I'm concerned ....I hear what your saying but I disagree .... There are all different kinds of folk on here...I chat & meet the slimmer folk, maybe you chat & meet the not so slimmer type.... I believe there's a divide...mainly due to the bloody BBW threads ...slimmer folk get a little offended ...state something...all gets a little erm. ....ugly shall we say...then the divide gets a little bigger.... Let's spread the love guys....we're all beautiful, we just have different desires,,.."

I see where you're coming from but it's the people that start these kind of threads as opposed to the people who fit the bill who are to blame for any divide caused.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No offence taken Hun, it's free speech on here as far as I'm concerned ....I hear what your saying but I disagree .... There are all different kinds of folk on here...I chat & meet the slimmer folk, maybe you chat & meet the not so slimmer type.... I believe there's a divide...mainly due to the bloody BBW threads ...slimmer folk get a little offended ...state something...all gets a little erm. ....ugly shall we say...then the divide gets a little bigger.... Let's spread the love guys....we're all beautiful, we just have different desires,,..

I see where you're coming from but it's the people that start these kind of threads as opposed to the people who fit the bill who are to blame for any divide caused.

"

This

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

As mentioned above by another poster, I often see the "I like XYZ" threads as a passing bandwagon that men think is heading straight for pussytown.

There's BMW non lover thread running or have I got the wrong end of the stick here

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

There are more fat birds with big tits than slim/average birds with small tits on Fab.

Fat birds are more susceptible to (fake) flattery on Fab as they don't get much genuine attention in the real world.

It makes sense to say how much you love fat birds as you're more likely to get a shag from one. They're easier than slim/average birds as they're grateful.

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

I am attracted to women of all ages, shapes, and sizes, but in my entire life, only BBWs have ever been attracted to me, so I tend to be more attracted to them as well.

-JD

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

There are more fat birds with big tits than slim/average birds with small tits on Fab.

Fat birds are more susceptible to (fake) flattery on Fab as they don't get much genuine attention in the real world.

It makes sense to say how much you love fat birds as you're more likely to get a shag from one. They're easier than slim/average birds as they're grateful."

I just. ....nope. ...holding my tongue.

gotta pander to the masses

no pun intended

Love slimmer women but if you say that people sometimes think you're a bit shallow. Perhaps why there isn't as many posts etc .

lots of them on site..probably in the majority so suddenly everyones a bbw fan..thats blokes for you

Who cares anyway? Do whatever / who makes you happy

Because everywhere in real life appreciation is shown for the slimmer, 'perfect' figure, us fat birds need some love too

It makes sense to say how much you love fat birds as you're more likely to get a shag from one. They're easier than slim/average birds as they're grateful."

Yeah we love getting abuse from idiots

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

You can state your preference without being a cunt. Or not.

"Who cares anyway? Do whatever / who makes you happy"

Just this exactly!!

"gotta pander to the masses

no pun intended "

"Love slimmer women but if you say that people sometimes think you're a bit shallow. Perhaps why there isn't as many posts etc ."

There's something in this too.^^

Appreciation threads for slimmer women seem to go tits up with someone muttering the inevitable phrase of 'real women have curves'....

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Love slimmer women but if you say that people sometimes think you're a bit shallow. Perhaps why there isn't as many posts etc .

There's something in this too.^^

Appreciation threads for slimmer women seem to go tits up with someone muttering the inevitable phrase of 'real women have curves'....

"

I hate that phrase!

I'm average with big tits, damn I don't fit into either category mentioned. Probably 'cos I fit into the wider spectrum of being an individual.

I don't agree with you but I do think you are not alone in your views about larger women.

Well as the population seems to be in an obesity epidemic and the larger people outweigh (excuse the pun)

The thinner people, then if larger is the majority then they will get the lions share of the attention and thread's.

You only need to walk down any high street in the UK to see this is fact and not fiction.

I prefer to play with others who I connect with, which makes the attraction far more intense "

If looking for a relationship i agree personality can outshine looks but for nsa it's about attraction for me although i don't except shallow idiots

So what? If that's what people want to discuss then they aren't doing me any harm. I don't feel the need to have a thread worshipping my particular body type (which is fabulous by the way) because i have confidence in myself.

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't think it matters really

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Any thread posted will ALWAYS pee someone off...... There was a really lovely one started the other day saying what a really nice day it was, how the sun in shining and we are all people with good facets and great in our own way etc etc and someone STILL saw their arse at it!

You'll never win

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Any thread posted will ALWAYS pee someone off...... There was a really lovely one started the other day saying what a really nice day it was, how the sun in shining and we are all people with good facets and great in our own way etc etc and someone STILL saw their arse at it!

You'll never win "

The random facts one got a bit snotty too. I mean, how can you get snotty at random facts?

"Any thread posted will ALWAYS pee someone off...... There was a really lovely one started the other day saying what a really nice day it was, how the sun in shining and we are all people with good facets and great in our own way etc etc and someone STILL saw their arse at it!

You'll never win

The random facts one got a bit snotty too. I mean, how can you get snotty at random facts? "

There's a lot of snot about...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You'll never win

The random facts one got a bit snotty too. I mean, how can you get snotty at random facts? "

I take offence at that remark

You'll never win

The random facts one got a bit snotty too. I mean, how can you get snotty at random facts?

I take offence at that remark "

I'm offended at your offence. So ner!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You'll never win

I'm offended at your offence. So ner!"

Damn, you've out-offended me, one nil to you

is that why you do it then?

Filthy Fuckeryville

I think a lot will be seriously offended by this whether fat/thin or in the middle!!

Jesus!!

Filthy Fuckeryville

You'll never win

Damn, you've out-offended me, one nil to you "

Well I'm offended by both of you.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You'll never win

"

my work here is done!

Are you speaking for yourself or every man who has had sex with a fat woman.

I can tell you that by the time a man has gotten me into bed (and it takes some doing),and he's experienced the sex I enjoy,he's the one walking away feeling grateful

You'll never win

"

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

For me it's all in the smile and the kiss ... Although I must say I am not very fond of feeling bones ...

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

There are more bigger themed threads started by men. Mainly it's a way to show their appreciation of women that they have preference for and also I believe a lazy way to see who they can message. There are more above average sized women on this site as well as older women so threads reflect this.Everyone has a right to show their appreciation of who they find attractive but when it's used to score favours and insulting to others then people just look bitter and ugly.Women vying with each other to who has the best body type shows an unattractive trait when they can't be civil without being personal.I may not have a preference for a body type but I can appreciate the beauty of it.

"There are more bigger themed threads started by men. Mainly it's a way to show their appreciation of women that they have preference for and also I believe a lazy way to see who they can message. There are more above average sized women on this site as well as older women so threads reflect this.Everyone has a right to show their appreciation of who they find attractive but when it's used to score favours and insulting to others then people just look bitter and ugly.Women vying with each other to who has the best body type shows an unattractive trait when they can't be civil without being personal.I may not have a preference for a body type but I can appreciate the beauty of it. "

I agree

"For me it's all in the smile and the kiss ... Although I must say I am not very fond of feeling bones ... "

There you go!! The perfect example of how to say what you like on the one hand whilst sticking the boot in on the other!!

Can we not just say we like something and leave it at that!!

Apparently not

Shocking comments!!!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It makes sense to say how much you love fat birds as you're more likely to get a shag from one. They're easier than slim/average birds as they're grateful.

Shocking comments!!!"

Again an example of people slating others for size/preferences.

Some people just can't be nice on here sadly.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Does anyone else find this endless BBW v Slim bickering debate endlessly tiresome?

I normally open this kind of thread read the first few words - yawn and then pull the quilt back over my skinny arse and take another half hour.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Fab goes in cycles. There seem to be a lot of nipples threads at the moment, for example. Size threads moaning about other size threads also seem to be increasing, this one being a case in point. The bitchiness of some of the posts on threads like these never fails to disappoint me. People are people. They have preferences. I'll just choose not to meet those who can't express a preference without being nasty about those who don't fit them.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

In bed, sweating, licking, cumming... every nude body is perfect!

"Fab goes in cycles. There seem to be a lot of nipples threads at the moment, for example. Size threads moaning about other size threads also seem to be increasing, this one being a case in point. The bitchiness of some of the posts on threads like these never fails to disappoint me. People are people. They have preferences. I'll just choose not to meet those who can't express a preference without being nasty about those who don't fit them."

You're right, there are a lot of threads about nipples around at the moment

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally I believe that variety is the spice of life.

Cal

Leicester

is that why you do it then?"

Some of what I wrote I believe, some of what I wrote I don't.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning, I was bored and curious as to how many profiles would block me if I posted what I did.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning, I was bored and curious as to how many profiles would block me if I posted what I did."

You stirrer

It was 2 o'clock in the morning, I was bored and curious as to how many profiles would block me if I posted what I did."

How many blocked you then

Leicester

It was 2 o'clock in the morning, I was bored and curious as to how many profiles would block me if I posted what I did.

How many blocked you then "

Still counting

Still counting"

A black man once said to me that black men ask fat women for sex because they don't say no,and are grateful.

Still counting

A black man once said to me that black men ask fat women for sex because they don't say no,and are grateful. "

*goes off looking for black men*

I love my BMW

I know one thing about threads like this lets me know which people to avoid love the personal notes box you can use ......

I'm sure I'm not the only one the does that.

Who cares we are all different

Leicester

Still counting

A black man once said to me that black men ask fat women for sex because they don't say no,and are grateful. "

Was it me?

Lets get the "we love big cock" and "muscular men!" Threads going to even things out

Leicester

"I know one thing about threads like this lets me know which people to avoid love the personal notes box you can use ......

"

Agreed, personal notes are great. I use them to keep track of those that are cheating on their partners.

Also, lying just to get laid is not acceptable in my books

"Lets get the "we love big cock" and "muscular men!" Threads going to even things out "

muscular men will get deleted, you're not allowed to appreciate them.

"I know one thing about threads like this lets me know which people to avoid love the personal notes box you can use ......

Agreed, personal notes are great. I use them to keep track of those that are cheating on their partners."

And for people like you who do not know about my situation and not for you to judge. No wonder so many people block you ....

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I'm sure that you are correct, however very much a lover of the slimmer lady here, as for boobs well I've been educated about those recently and now enjoy all

"Lets get the "we love big cock" and "muscular men!" Threads going to even things out

muscular men will get deleted, you're not allowed to appreciate them."

What about young hairy balding men appreciation thread?

"Lets get the "we love big cock" and "muscular men!" Threads going to even things out

What about young hairy balding men appreciation thread? "

i'm not starting that one. the risk is not worth it.

maybe take the young out to be on the safe side, and the men bit as well.

maybe take the young out to be on the safe side, and the men bit as well. "

Hairy and Balding appreciation that's the thread for me then hairy and balding right here. Lets get it

Hairy and Balding appreciation that's the thread for me then hairy and balding right here. Lets get it "

haha, i'm waiting for someone else to start it. would end up funny as well because nobody would know what you're referring to exactly.

Hairy and Balding appreciation that's the thread for me then hairy and balding right here. Lets get it

haha, i'm waiting for someone else to start it. would end up funny as well because nobody would know what you're referring to exactly."

That I am hairy yet balding

Leicester

Agreed, personal notes are great. I use them to keep track of those that are cheating on their partners.

And for people like you who do not know about my situation and not for you to judge. No wonder so many people block you .... "

haha, i'm waiting for someone else to start it. would end up funny as well because nobody would know what you're referring to exactly.

That I am hairy yet balding "

i'll just start one, then you'll see what i mean.

i won't even reply to anyone to clarify either.

Well I like Bruce Willis / Jason Statham don't know if they are 'hairy' but would love to find out for myself if they are !!

That I am hairy yet balding "

i won't even reply to anyone to clarify either."

Haha ok :')

"

A black man once said to me that black men ask fat women for sex because they don't say no,and are grateful.

Was it me?"

Haha ok :')"

done.

not sure if miss innocent is onto us but she hasn't given anything away if she is.

done.

not sure if miss innocent is onto us but she hasn't given anything away if she is."

I'm just lurking

done.

not sure if miss innocent is onto us but she hasn't given anything away if she is.

I'm just lurking "

Im confused now

done.

I'm just lurking "

i wanted to reply in the other topic but didn't wanna give anything away in there.

seems to be going as it should in so far. was hoping people would get confused but it's early days yet. except BIGBANGNERD is confused in here haha, wtf...

is this what you do then ??

Because there is a common belief that slim women don't need to be told they're appreciated and no good will come of it if they are. "

THIS!!!

When anyone tries to post an appreciation thread for the more slender figure - there are outcries that such body types are constantly lauded in the media so it isn't needed on fab!

I have yet to see a supermodel with squidgy tits, a jelly belly and legs full of thread veins - but perhaps I'm just not looking hard enough!

ALL of us (yep - men included!) need to be made to feel special sometimes - not just larger ladies (and older ones to be fair- there are a disproportionate number of 'older women are wonderful ' threads too!) x

Because there is a common belief that slim women don't need to be told they're appreciated and no good will come of it if they are.

THIS!!!

When anyone tries to post an appreciation thread for the more slender figure - there are outcries that such body types are constantly lauded in the media so it isn't needed on fab!

I have yet to see a supermodel with squidgy tits, a jelly belly and legs full of thread veins - but perhaps I'm just not looking hard enough!

ALL of us (yep - men included!) need to be made to feel special sometimes - not just larger ladies (and older ones to be fair- there are a disproportionate number of 'older women are wonderful ' threads too!) x"

Everyone is beautiful in their own way at the end of the day

THIS!!!

ALL of us (yep - men included!) need to be made to feel special sometimes - not just larger ladies (and older ones to be fair- there are a disproportionate number of 'older women are wonderful ' threads too!) x

Everyone is beautiful in their own way at the end of the day"

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying!

THIS!!!

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying! "

Phwoar. You know how to get me going

Still counting

Was it me?"

Don't know,I've had so many I can't remember

By *neeyedpirateMan  over a year ago

ask!

I quite often post for the itty titty ladies I love them and also petite ladies I find very attractive also X

THIS!!!

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying!

Phwoar. You know how to get me going"

Ooooooh baby you know I do it goooooood!

THIS!!!

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying!

Ooooooh baby you know I do it goooooood! "

Never fail to making me raging!

THIS!!!

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying!

Never fail to making me raging! "

Would that be a raging hard-on - or a raging temper!

THIS!!!

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying!

Would that be a raging hard-on - or a raging temper! "

Hard on (and that's honest. You do make me pretty hard)

THIS!!!

Really?

Rose West?

Myra Hindley?

Dr Shipman?

Just saying!

Would that be a raging hard-on - or a raging temper!

Hard on (and that's honest. You do make me pretty hard)"

Aw thanks lovely - most flattering!

Right - I need sleep! Sweet dreams!

Is that so?!?!?

So because I'm a 'fat bird' I'm going to shag anyone as I need attention?.

Get a grip seriously, comments like yours are the reason stupid threads like this get heated.

Personally the brain is the biggest sexual organ to me not the size of the body etc.

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Does anyone else find this endless BBW v Slim bickering debate endlessly tiresome?

I normally open this kind of thread read the first few words - yawn and then pull the quilt back over my skinny arse and take another half hour.

"

Hahaha some of the answers are priceless.

Funny how some women can be hurt by the "preferences" of men toward big boobs or slimmer body yet the same women shout clearly that they'd rather have big cock than small cock.

Please don't make fun of yourself!

Funny how some women can be hurt by the "preferences" of men toward big boobs or slimmer body yet the same women shout clearly that they'd rather have big cock than small cock.

"

Ah- but as you and I have agreed in the past - we both know that women on fab can list their wants and desires (large cocks, tall, hair, 6 pack etc) as harshly and blatantly as they want as they are simply PREFERENCES - but if a man is foolish enough to state his 'preferences' - unless his preference is for the larger lady - then he is a SHALLOW PRICK - and should be harangued until he hangs his head in shame and admits that ALL women are perfect, gorgeous and beyond reproach - even if they have 3 (black) teeth, greasy hair, b.o - and are regularly seen in Lidl in a onesie and slippers!

This is the law of fab - long may it reign!!

Ah- but as you and I have agreed in the past - we both know that women on fab can list their wants and desires (large cocks, tall, hair, 6 pack etc) as harshly and blatantly as they want as they are simply PREFERENCES - but if a man is foolish enough to state his 'preferences' - unless his preference is for the larger lady* - then he is a SHALLOW PRICK - and should be harangued until he hangs his head in shame and admits that ALL women are perfect, gorgeous and beyond reproach - even if they have 3 (black) teeth, greasy hair, b.o - and are regularly seen in Lidl in a onesie and slippers!

This is the law of fab - long may it reign!! "

* in fairness - it also seems to be acceptable to state that you prefer older women too!

Ah- but as you and I have agreed in the past - we both know that women on fab can list their wants and desires (large cocks, tall, hair, 6 pack etc) as harshly and blatantly as they want as they are simply PREFERENCES - but if a man is foolish enough to state his 'preferences' - unless his preference is for the larger lady - then he is a SHALLOW PRICK - and should be harangued until he hangs his head in shame and admits that ALL women are perfect, gorgeous and beyond reproach - even if they have 3 (black) teeth, greasy hair, b.o - and are regularly seen in Lidl in a onesie and slippers!

This is the law of fab - long may it reign!! "

Hahaha you went too far about the 3 black teeth hahahaha

Hahaha you went too far about the 3 black teeth hahahaha "

What? You want women with MORE than 3 teeth? Shallow arsehole!

Hahaha you went too far about the 3 black teeth hahahaha

What? You want women with MORE than 3 teeth? Shallow arsehole! "

Haha yes it's me !

Ah- but as you and I have agreed in the past - we both know that women on fab can list their wants and desires (large cocks, tall, hair, 6 pack etc) as harshly and blatantly as they want as they are simply PREFERENCES - but if a man is foolish enough to state his 'preferences' - unless his preference is for the larger lady* - then he is a SHALLOW PRICK - and should be harangued until he hangs his head in shame and admits that ALL women are perfect, gorgeous and beyond reproach - even if they have 3 (black) teeth, greasy hair, b.o - and are regularly seen in Lidl in a onesie and slippers!

* in fairness - it also seems to be acceptable to state that you prefer older women too! "

You try being old AND fat and trying to pull of a sexy walk. We need all the help we can get. You not fat (I'm not saying thin/skinny/slim cos I get told off) women have it made and you don't look like a blancmange squeezed into a corset

* in fairness - it also seems to be acceptable to state that you prefer older women too!

You try being old AND fat and trying to pull of a sexy walk. We need all the help we can get. You not fat (I'm not saying thin/skinny/slim cos I get told off) women have it made and you don't look like a blancmange squeezed into a corset "

Ta for that - now you've got blancmange in my head and I want some!

I appreciate your point lovely - but feel compelled to point out that the vast majority of women - and men - who 'have it made' are only 'not big' due to sheer hard work - dieting, exercising and regularly saying no to treats they love! Few people are naturally slender/athletic in build! Xx

You try being old AND fat and trying to pull of a sexy walk. We need all the help we can get. You not fat (I'm not saying thin/skinny/slim cos I get told off) women have it made and you don't look like a blancmange squeezed into a corset

I appreciate your point lovely - but feel compelled to point out that the vast majority of women - and men - who 'have it made' are only 'not big' due to sheer hard work - dieting, exercising and regularly saying no to treats they love! Few people are naturally slender/athletic in build! Xx"

Ps - I am SHIT at the sexy walk thing!!

I appreciate your point lovely - but feel compelled to point out that the vast majority of women - and men - who 'have it made' are only 'not big' due to sheer hard work - dieting, exercising and regularly saying no to treats they love! Few people are naturally slender/athletic in build! Xx"

I was,for a big part of my life,never exercised,didn't have to diet and was underweight. It's a bloody shock to the system when you pile on the stones and you have to think about diet and exercise. If you've been doing it all your life is it easier? I'm fed up trying to work out how much I should eat and how much more walking I should do. And I love my sugar in my tea

A list of three types of men is given earlier in this forum. I suspect most men fit into a fourth category however. The category that genuinely loves women. By this I mean that while we may be repelled by certain "turn offs", we find something we like and are attracted to in almost every woman. Size, shape, etc. isn't as important as others may think. From reading this post and others, I'm actually heartened to see that there a quite a few men out there like this. There will be, of course, the ones who take every opportunity to put a woman down when the chance arises but I'd like to think they're in the minority.

I appreciate your point lovely - but feel compelled to point out that the vast majority of women - and men - who 'have it made' are only 'not big' due to sheer hard work - dieting, exercising and regularly saying no to treats they love! Few people are naturally slender/athletic in build! Xx

I was,for a big part of my life,never exercised,didn't have to diet and was underweight. It's a bloody shock to the system when you pile on the stones and you have to think about diet and exercise. If you've been doing it all your life is it easier? I'm fed up trying to work out how much I should eat and how much more walking I should do. And I love my sugar in my tea "

I am very much with you there Hun! Lost three stone at the turn of the millennium in about six months - because I was a lot younger then! Kept it off beautifully - but in the last 6 months or so it's started going back on - presumably just due to age! I'm finding it harder to lose a few lbs now than I did to lose a few stones 16 years ago!

maybe its because the "disproportionate" number of bbw threads mean the same number DO actually prefer bigger women

Go on, have your two pennorth X maybe its because the "disproportionate" number of bbw threads mean the same number DO actually prefer bigger women"

I appreciate your point - and I'm well aware that there are some VERY attractive larger ladies out there - and plenty of guys who find them attractive!

However - the VAST majority of appreciation threads are for either bbw or older (40+) women - yet at least 80% of the women who make hot photos are young and slim!

The sceptic in me feels that this is because young, slim women on fab are much rarer than larger or older women - so publicly stating a preference for them on the forums - and potentially pissing the older and larger women off - would severely limit your meet choices on fab!

Xx

Go on, have your two pennorth X maybe its because the "disproportionate" number of bbw threads mean the same number DO actually prefer bigger women

I appreciate your point - and I'm well aware that there are some VERY attractive larger ladies out there - and plenty of guys who find them attractive!

However - the VAST majority of appreciation threads are for either bbw or older (40+) women - yet at least 80% of the women who make hot photos are young and slim!

The sceptic in me feels that this is because young, slim women on fab are much rarer than larger or older women - so publicly stating a preference for them on the forums - and potentially pissing the older and larger women off - would severely limit your meet choices on fab!

Xx"

possibly but that's men for you. they will say whatever they think will bag the prize whatever size the women is.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Just remember. Not everyone uses the forums, nor the chat rooms. What we say on the forums is not the overall consensus of the site

Go on, have your two pennorth X maybe its because the "disproportionate" number of bbw threads mean the same number DO actually prefer bigger women

Xx"

Why would it would piss any older or larger women off?

Leicester

Still counting

Was it me?

Don't know,I've had so many I can't remember "

You'd have remembered

» Add a new message to this topic