FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Forums on Sister site

Forums on Sister site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One for Bi Men

I am Bisexual and active on Fabguys the sister site to here ok I'm a bit of a male tart there really lol.....but I love coming into the Forums to interact with everybody..........but........

Generally, whenever a Bi man dare offer an opinion of ask a question here, he stands the risk of being shot down by the trollers

So message to all Bi cur Bisexual men, if you could have a Forum facility on Fabguys, would you use it, or do you think that being bi your better off mixing with full heterosexuals ?

I think that made sense !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One for Bi Men

I am Bisexual and active on Fabguys the sister site to here ok I'm a bit of a male tart there really lol.....but I love coming into the Forums to interact with everybody..........but........

Generally, whenever a Bi man dare offer an opinion of ask a question here, he stands the risk of being shot down by the trollers

So message to all Bi cur Bisexual men, if you could have a Forum facility on Fabguys, would you use it, or do you think that being bi your better off mixing with full heterosexuals ?

I think that made sense !!!!! "

I agree it would be good and equally for CD's tv/ts. Also why is there no phone sex option on interests some guys want it.

By *exytv86TV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Definitely think there should be one there

By *ifeguy14Man  over a year ago

Glenrothes

There should be one I'd happily use it on fabguys

» Add a new message to this topic