FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How rude?

How rude?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got besotted by a new member...sent too many messages out with just one reply :-0. Hmmm how do u guys know the limits?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I got besotted by a new member...sent too many messages out with just one reply :-0. Hmmm how do u guys know the limits?"

No more than 2 messages is my rule

"I got besotted by a new member...sent too many messages out with just one reply :-0. Hmmm how do u guys know the limits?

No more than 2 messages is my rule"

Ouch :-0 I couldn't resist

Self control? Dignity?

1 message - no reply - move on

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I got besotted by a new member...sent too many messages out with just one reply :-0. Hmmm how do u guys know the limits?"

If one message does,nt get their attention what makes you think 2 or 6 or 10 more messages are going to do but get you blocked. Sent one then wait a few weeks then send another if no response move on.

48 Fancy a Fuck messages in 10 minutes is acceptable

2 at most if they don't answer I take it to mean, NO THANKS, and more on.

Totally off putting if the same person sends message after message when I haven't replied to their first, I usually block them, it shows a trait I don't particularly like.

"Totally off putting if the same person sends message after message when I haven't replied to their first, I usually block them, it shows a trait I don't particularly like. "

Hmmm I gotta keep that in check

"

1 message - no reply - move on "

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Can't you work it out for yourself? ??? If someone sends one reply saying no thanks or doesn't reply at all then the answer is obviously NO!!!! You don't continue to bombard them with endless messages! I would have blocked you and ended your 'obsession' quickly!

"Can't you work it out for yourself? ??? If someone sends one reply saying no thanks or doesn't reply at all then the answer is obviously NO!!!! You don't continue to bombard them with endless messages! I would have blocked you and ended your 'obsession' quickly! "

She asked for a face pic...lol I guess doesn't like that face lol

"Can't you work it out for yourself? ??? If someone sends one reply saying no thanks or doesn't reply at all then the answer is obviously NO!!!! You don't continue to bombard them with endless messages! I would have blocked you and ended your 'obsession' quickly!

She asked for a face pic...lol I guess doesn't like that face lol"

Well its not rocket science my lovely! If people are genuinely interested, they'll take the time to message back at some point. If they don't then hey ho, find someone else to stalk

Two messages without a reply at the most or you'll come across as a stalker/psycho who wants to eat the flesh from her bones

1 max from me, no reply I move on, I,m not weird.

Kent

"Can't you work it out for yourself? ??? If someone sends one reply saying no thanks or doesn't reply at all then the answer is obviously NO!!!! You don't continue to bombard them with endless messages! I would have blocked you and ended your 'obsession' quickly!

She asked for a face pic...lol I guess doesn't like that face lol"

Since you ask.... obviously not! That is the reality! But at 37 years old, I would have thought you had figured that out by now? She doesn't fancy you mate! Deal with it and move on!

Since you ask.... obviously not! That is the reality! But at 37 years old, I would have thought you had figured that out by now? She doesn't fancy you mate! Deal with it and move on!"

Thanks I guesses that much

This happened today...

Wink, wink back

Sent message saying thanks for wink back etc, got a nice reply, sent face pics. 'we are sorry but we won't be taking this any further' and blocked.

How rude are some people

"This happened today...

Wink, wink back

Sent message saying thanks for wink back etc, got a nice reply, sent face pics. 'we are sorry but we won't be taking this any further' and blocked.

How rude are some people "

Why is that rude? Granted they could have worded it better but they told you then blocked to stop any further contact from someone they're not interested in.

Kent

Since you ask.... obviously not! That is the reality! But at 37 years old, I would have thought you had figured that out by now? She doesn't fancy you mate! Deal with it and move on!

Thanks I guesses that much "

I wasn't saying that to be unkind but it just surprises me that you need that spelling out. Do you fancy everyone you see? Someone might fancy you but you don't fancy them? That's life! If someone likes you then they will respond positively. If they don't, the answer is no. Simple.

If you fit their critera and send message , which is not replied and or worse deleted; then take that as a "not interested" and move on.

If however the same person keeps looking at your profile, then a 2nd message at some stage is acceptable - if its also deleted rule 1 applies, you should move on

"48 Fancy a Fuck messages in 10 minutes is acceptable "

Don't laff we have had that meany

"I got besotted by a new member...sent too many messages out with just one reply :-0. Hmmm how do u guys know the limits?

Ouch :-0 I couldn't resist "

I can't even begin to imagine what you'd have been like if you'd got to meet her...jeez...

Ouch :-0 I couldn't resist

I can't even begin to imagine what you'd have been like if you'd got to meet her...jeez..."

I haven't messaged her for ages now...don't wanna come across as a stalker omg

Think people should always answer unless the initial message is rude

"Think people should always answer unless the initial message is rude "

I disagree

"Think people should always answer unless the initial message is rude

I disagree"

I do too for many reasons. Main one would be it breaks any future filters someone may decide to use.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Gee I would have just blocked ya lol

Kent

Problem is that aside from finding the time to answer every message (because women get a lot of messages), some men simply don't accept a polite no thankyou and send rude responses or they start badgering you to ask why etc...so sometimes you can't win! I just don't want to get into a lengthy discussion about why someone isn't for me. So if they send a polite message then i try to send a polite reply and expect that to be accepted.

There can be many reasons their profile and photos don't resonate with me. I just don't want to have to go into detail. Some have pushed it though and didn't like the answer. So if someone is a pest I just block them.

All rude messages and one/ two word lazy messages or text speak are just deleted without reply. If someone can't be bothered then neither can I.

"Totally off putting if the same person sends message after message when I haven't replied to their first, I usually block them, it shows a trait I don't particularly like. "

Yep, this for me too

I disagree

I do too for many reasons. Main one would be it breaks any future filters someone may decide to use. "

if it's clear they have read your profile and the message is polite I think ignoring it is very ignorant , but fabs a game and we all play it differant

If she asked for a face pic then ignored you then she obviously doesn't fancy you move on

I send one message. If they ignore or delete, I send another message saying that I understand they don't wanna chat and leave it at that

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I disagree

I do too for many reasons. Main one would be it breaks any future filters someone may decide to use.

If it's clear they have read your profile and the message is polite I think ignoring it is very ignorant , but fabs a game and we all play it different."

I don't agree that it is ignorant. From the FAQs on this site:-

"Q. There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

A. It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

» Add a new message to this topic