FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > once bitten twice as shy...

once bitten twice as shy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oredShitlessxxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

Since being back on Fabs a few let downs and some strange behaviour, shall we say? Not that is particularly rare on here to be fair

We find that we have become more wary,which is really dampening our spirits. Do any of you guys get to such a stage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes a lot if I am honest but then you can also meet some nice people on here to if only as friends

"Since being back on Fabs a few let downs and some strange behaviour, shall we say? Not that is particularly rare on here to be fair

We find that we have become more wary,which is really dampening our spirits. Do any of you guys get to such a stage? "

Nope , we just roll with it and have a blast

"Since being back on Fabs a few let downs and some strange behaviour, shall we say? Not that is particularly rare on here to be fair

We find that we have become more wary,which is really dampening our spirits. Do any of you guys get to such a stage? "

It's becoming quite common place ? Which is why I think a lot of couples build up a few friends and stay with them ?

We find that we have become more wary,which is really dampening our spirits. Do any of you guys get to such a stage?

Nope , we just roll with it and have a blast "

Very much enjoy seeing your picture of your fun to, thanks for posting them

luton

"Yes a lot if I am honest but then you can also meet some nice people on here to if only as friends "

That's our aim, even if it just a nice meet/chat etc friends a good

luton

It's becoming quite common place ? Which is why I think a lot of couples build up a few friends and stay with them ? "

Yes of course, its just the initial building up of the small circle of friends is proving difficult atm.

luton

Nope , we just roll with it and have a blast "

We must take a leaf out if your book guy and just learn to roll with it

"Yes a lot if I am honest but then you can also meet some nice people on here to if only as friends

That's our aim, even if it just a nice meet/chat etc friends a good "

I think if you look at it that way you will be alright, I do and if more happens I see it as a plus.

See a few people that come in to see me at work now just for a chat and a laugh.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

after a few bad experiences on here I am very wary.

Nope , we just roll with it and have a blast

Very much enjoy seeing your picture of your fun to, thanks for posting them"

You're welcome , and thank you

Yes I've had a few clingy men, but as for the strange ones I embrace all types... They're fun

luton

"Yes I've had a few clingy men, but as for the strange ones I embrace all types... They're fun "

Sounds like fun indeed, unfortunately ours simply don't turn up

"Yes I've had a few clingy men, but as for the strange ones I embrace all types... They're fun

Sounds like fun indeed, unfortunately ours simply don't turn up "

That happens so much on Fab it's unreal.

Was talk not to long ago to a lovely couple who book a hotel room for a gangbang, got 6 guys to come and not one turn up, felt so sorry for her as it was her first and she was so looking forward to it.

People can be such shits sometimes

luton

"Yes I've had a few clingy men, but as for the strange ones I embrace all types... They're fun

Sounds like fun indeed, unfortunately ours simply don't turn up

That happens so much on Fab it's unreal.

Was talk not to long ago to a lovely couple who book a hotel room for a gangbang, got 6 guys to come and not one turn up, felt so sorry for her as it was her first and she was so looking forward to it.

People can be such shits sometimes "

Yes not good at all, we have parted with good money to babysitters and had taken holiday time from work for meets, which ended in no shows/cancelled on the day etc

"after a few bad experiences on here I am very wary."

same here. been put off meeting now and it's rare i meet anyone.

i'd like some friends i can trust but most people just wants NSA sex.

» Add a new message to this topic