FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Drop to your knees Sub!!!

Drop to your knees Sub!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubbykitten OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

This kind of message to a sexually submissive woman like me ( Yes really! ) guarantees a metaphorical kick in the bollocks and evening classes on the limitations of an overactive imagination for men with tiny cocks.

In other news..has Jason Statham kicked that fiance to the curb yet? I am waiting!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Always from a Dim Dom that wouldn't know domination if it punched them in the face. They think having their cock sucked is the beginning and end of a session!

Makes me laugh even more with me as I specify I am a masochist NOT a submissive and they still try it.

Bet he has some 'tools' dangling from his leather trousers and waistcoat too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Disgraceful, people have got no manners these days

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

Some people don't understand the concept of mental dominance during sex. They just see dominance as being physical and "fucking you like a slut"...

it's fucking rude. just coz you're a sub doesn't mean you're to be used by anyone who wants you to either.

love true subbies me, they're proper respectful and vulnerable and make me feel all humble.

"This kind of message to a sexually submissive woman like me ( Yes really! ) guarantees a metaphorical kick in the bollocks and evening classes on the limitations of an overactive imagination for men with tiny cocks.

In other news..has Jason Statham kicked that fiance to the curb yet? I am waiting!

"

A message like that to me would also elicit a metaphorical yank of the cock too

Kent

"Always from a Dim Dom that wouldn't know domination if it punched them in the face. They think having their cock sucked is the beginning and end of a session!

Makes me laugh even more with me as I specify I am a masochist NOT a submissive and they still try it.

Bet he has some 'tools' dangling from his leather trousers and waistcoat too "

Oh I have quite a few 'tools' in my life!

As for tools dangling from his leather trousers... they come in handy and save me from using the heel of my shoe!

Meh, i don't mind 'em..

Kent

"Some people don't understand the concept of mental dominance during sex. They just see dominance as being physical and "fucking you like a slut"... "

Although. ....

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

Have always thought of Dom/mes and subs as two sides of the same coin that complement one another personally, NOT two different coins of different denominations (one of greater value than the other) as the ignorant seem to think.

Swift kicks in bollocks being the most appropriate course of action for anyone that believes otherwise

Mr G

Kent

"Some people don't understand the concept of mental dominance during sex. They just see dominance as being physical and "fucking you like a slut"... "

I mean.... fucking me like a slut would be truly awful!

It's from a "wanna be" fantasist

Reading

"Some people don't understand the concept of mental dominance during sex. They just see dominance as being physical and "fucking you like a slut"...

I mean.... fucking me like a slut would be truly awful! "

I'm sure there's a lot of truly awful things we could get up to together. But those things need to be earnt...

Kent

"Some people don't understand the concept of mental dominance during sex. They just see dominance as being physical and "fucking you like a slut"...

Bugger! I knew there was a catch!

I'm sure there's a lot of truly awful things we could get up to together. But those things need to be earnt..."

im a dominant but never say that sort to stuff to people who aren't my sub

Kent

I'm sure there's a lot of truly awful things we could get up to together. But those things need to be earnt..."

I knew there was a catch!!!

"Always from a Dim Dom that wouldn't know domination if it punched them in the face. They think having their cock sucked is the beginning and end of a session!

Bet he has some 'tools' dangling from his leather trousers and waistcoat too "

Dim Dom! Now that made me laugh

But shouting 'dive dive dive' does make them go down.

Reading

I'm sure there's a lot of truly awful things we could get up to together. But those things need to be earnt...

I knew there was a catch!!! "

Things that are earnt feel better. It's less of a "catch" and more self-development...of a fashion...

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"This kind of message to a sexually submissive woman like me ( Yes really! ) guarantees a metaphorical kick in the bollocks and evening classes on the limitations of an overactive imagination for men with tiny cocks.

"

I tend to respond to unsolicited messages like that from unknowns with a simple 'No. I shan't'. Occasionally that infuriates them, which amuses me.

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Id just have got to my knees lol

By *rinhueCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I'm Dom but Ann is Sub to me and me only. I do laugh when people do this. I quite literally balance the needs of three sub women solo: Ann will never respond positively.

I want to fuck someone like a slut

An old girlfriend once said to me 'fuck me like you've paid for it'.....(I must add that Ive never paid for it) .... we both knew exactly what she ment....ahhh she was great

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

This thread has opened up some wonderful profiles for me to view .

Kent

I tend to respond to unsolicited messages like that from unknowns with a simple 'No. I shan't'. Occasionally that infuriates them, which amuses me."

I told the last one to go swivel on his own dido for a few hours! He told me I had lost my identity! !! Laugh? I almost smiled

Kent

Things that are earnt feel better. It's less of a "catch" and more self-development...of a fashion... "

I can imagine quite a bit of self development going on in your trousers right now! Mmmmm.... right! Cold shower for me! !

Reading

"

Things that are earnt feel better. It's less of a "catch" and more self-development...of a fashion...

I can imagine quite a bit of self development going on in your trousers right now! Mmmmm.... right! Cold shower for me! ! "

There's certainly been some developments in my trousers. But I have to make sure that development turns into a mutual development

Kent

"

I can imagine quite a bit of self development going on in your trousers right now! Mmmmm.... right! Cold shower for me! !

There's certainly been some developments in my trousers. But I have to make sure that development turns into a mutual development "

How considerate!

Reading

"

There's certainly been some developments in my trousers. But I have to make sure that development turns into a mutual development

How considerate!"

Well any mutual development benefits us both in the long run. At least I'd hope it's long term benefits

By *edMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

A message like that to me would also elicit a metaphorical yank of the cock too "

This isn't a good type yank of the cock, is it? lol

The little amount of experience I do have with this has come down to my body language and a look.....

Somebody who says something like that is obviously Fantasising about the role from a beta position.

Kent

"

How considerate!

Well any mutual development benefits us both in the long run. At least I'd hope it's long term benefits"

Sorry I didn't hear any of that! I have been staring at your cock! Got a bit distracted!

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Blushing for one message sent when I joined fab as my knowledge has developed since joining fab. And no I didn't get a reply

Kent

"The little amount of experience I do have with this has come down to my body language and a look.....

Somebody who says something like that is obviously Fantasising about the role from a beta position."

A beta position? Is that when I have to stand closer to the radio?

Kent

"Blushing for one message sent when I joined fab as my knowledge has developed since joining fab. And no I didn't get a reply "

Tut Tut! Did you ever insert the dido up your own arse? ?

Reading

"

How considerate!

Well any mutual development benefits us both in the long run. At least I'd hope it's long term benefits

Sorry I didn't hear any of that! I have been staring at your cock! Got a bit distracted! "

You'll go blind if you stare too long. Better to look at my face and feel it instead

Kent

A message like that to me would also elicit a metaphorical yank of the cock too

This isn't a good type yank of the cock, is it? lol"

Oh sure it is!!!! (NOT! )

Kent

"

How considerate!

Sorry I didn't hear any of that! I have been staring at your cock! Got a bit distracted!

You'll go blind if you stare too long. Better to look at my face and feel it instead "

Bit warm in here!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i love protocol..has to be right Dom of course, but i like this structure, we are all different and i like being commanded because of his desire ( but then i have slave tendencies ) xx

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Blushing for one message sent when I joined fab as my knowledge has developed since joining fab. And no I didn't get a reply

Tut Tut! Did you ever insert the dido up your own arse? ? "

Ouch

How's your day ?

Kent

"Blushing for one message sent when I joined fab as my knowledge has developed since joining fab. And no I didn't get a reply

Tut Tut! Did you ever insert the dido up your own arse? ?

Ouch

How's your day ?"

Kent

"i love protocol..has to be right Dom of course, but i like this structure, we are all different and i like being commanded because of his desire ( but then i have slave tendencies ) xx"

Girlfriend! Oh yes......

Reading

"

You'll go blind if you stare too long. Better to look at my face and feel it instead

Bit warm in here! "

It's only as hot as we want to make it. I'd certainly like to crank the heat up a bit

By *shp_ed1Man  over a year ago

Romford

Maybe clarifying your limits before hand and endeavouring to find out what the other person is looking to do in terms of dom would help. Communication is and trust is key.

Kent

"

Bit warm in here!

It's only as hot as we want to make it. I'd certainly like to crank the heat up a bit "

You and Ashp_ed have already raised the temperature!

Reading

"

Bit warm in here!

It's only as hot as we want to make it. I'd certainly like to crank the heat up a bit

You and Ashp_ed have already raised the temperature! "

Sure between the two of us we could really get you all hot and bothe_ed!

Kent

"

Bit warm in here!

Sure between the two of us we could really get you all hot and bothe_ed!"

Just putting my shoes on now!!!

Reading

"

Bit warm in here!

Just putting my shoes on now!!! "

As long as they come off easy. Can't be wasting precious time with these things

Kent

"

Bit warm in here!

As long as they come off easy. Can't be wasting precious time with these things"

OK everyone! It's been great! I am off to bury myself in heaven for....a few months! Send chocolate! It's the law for submissive women! MUST be fed chocolate at regular intervals! And champagne!

"

Bit warm in here!

As long as they come off easy. Can't be wasting precious time with these things"

Leave the shoes on if they are heels or little pumps...with knickers hanging off one ankle.....i love that look

Kent

"

Bit warm in here!

Leave the shoes on if they are heels or little pumps...with knickers hanging off one ankle.....i love that look "

I like that idea for a photo!

"The little amount of experience I do have with this has come down to my body language and a look.....

Somebody who says something like that is obviously Fantasising about the role from a beta position.

A beta position? Is that when I have to stand closer to the radio? "

If asked too....

You seem like a misbehaving sub? That would infuriate me lol

Kent

If asked too....

You seem like a misbehaving sub? That would infuriate me lol"

Yeah..... afraid so! It has been said before! Notoriously difficult to dominate!

Reading

If asked too....

Yeah..... afraid so! It has been said before! Notoriously difficult to dominate! "

Sometimes the best way to get a difficult sub to behave is to gang up on them. Give them too much to play with and they usually fall into line

"

Bit warm in here!

Leave the shoes on if they are heels or little pumps...with knickers hanging off one ankle.....i love that look

I like that idea for a photo!"

Plenty of more photo ideas in my filthy mind.

Ive got a thing for women wearing pearl necklaces lately....and there is so much more tou can do with one than wear it as a necklace

Kent

If asked too....

Yeah..... afraid so! It has been said before! Notoriously difficult to dominate!

Sometimes the best way to get a difficult sub to behave is to gang up on them. Give them too much to play with and they usually fall into line "

Well..... I do like my toys! Although devastated when my dad took my lego away!

Kent

"

Bit warm in here!

Ive got a thing for women wearing pearl necklaces lately....and there is so much more tou can do with one than wear it as a necklace "

Are we talking real pearls or the fluid form????

Reading

"

Sometimes the best way to get a difficult sub to behave is to gang up on them. Give them too much to play with and they usually fall into line

Well..... I do like my toys! Although devastated when my dad took my lego away! "

I'm sure you've got much better toys than logo these days. And if you want a new, life-size toy then I'm sure I can find one for you to unwrap

Well you chaps obviously have more experience than me.

I'd have to whip out a ball gag and sacrifice the mouth from play

"i love protocol..has to be right Dom of course, but i like this structure, we are all different and i like being commanded because of his desire ( but then i have slave tendencies ) xx

Girlfriend! Oh yes...... "

"Well you chaps obviously have more experience than me.

I'd have to whip out a ball gag and sacrifice the mouth from play"

im not a brat...

Kent

"

I'm sure you've got much better toys than logo these days. And if you want a new, life-size toy then I'm sure I can find one for you to unwrap"

Has it got an engine? I remember my toy train! Does it go fast???

Kent

im not a brat... "

I am!!!!!

Kent

I'd have to whip out a ball gag and sacrifice the mouth from play"

You need to think that one through! If I don't get to play with my lollypop then it's going to get really uncomfortable for you!!!

"

Bit warm in here!

Ive got a thing for women wearing pearl necklaces lately....and there is so much more tou can do with one than wear it as a necklace

Are we talking real pearls or the fluid form????"

I was talking real pearls but the two do go together raher nicely :

Reading

"

I'm sure you've got much better toys than logo these days. And if you want a new, life-size toy then I'm sure I can find one for you to unwrap

Has it got an engine? I remember my toy train! Does it go fast??? "

It's got an engine that can go and go and go. It can go fast or slow. Or mix it up. It's got several settings and can be put into lots of different positions

im not a brat... "

;) then you are perfect x

Kent

im not a brat...

;) then you are perfect x"

Awww it's love! Can I be bridesmaid to you both????

Kent

"

Has it got an engine? I remember my toy train! Does it go fast???

It's got an engine that can go and go and go. It can go fast or slow. Or mix it up. It's got several settings and can be put into lots of different positions "

If this was a quiz on QI, by now, Stephen Fry would have leapt over his desk and tried to rugby tackle you to the ground with your trousers round your ankles and your shirt over your head!!!

Except I am slimmer and faster than him!

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Indeed it is quite funny seeing the messages we sometimes get from guys saying what they are going to do to Vik. Clearly missing our entire dynamic and that she is sub to me and me only. Others that randomly try it on are likely to get their bollocks removed by her.

Also the number of guys asking to be dominated by her and not understanding that she is sub and not Domme.

-Matt

im not a brat...

Awww it's love! Can I be bridesmaid to you

both???? "

Well,If it is,,,,only if you behave in public. Otherwise no.

Reading

"

It's got an engine that can go and go and go. It can go fast or slow. Or mix it up. It's got several settings and can be put into lots of different positions

If this was a quiz on QI, by now, Stephen Fry would have leapt over his desk and tried to rugby tackle you to the ground with your trousers round your ankles and your shirt over your head!!!

Except I am slimmer and faster than him! "

Let's hope you try to do the same then. Although if I see you coming then my pants will be round my ankles well before you get near me!

Kent

Suzy and BDSM get married!

Just thinking of the logistics for the wedding... East Midlands and Wales..... hmmmmm. ... well it's possible! Where is halfway???

Kent

"

Let's hope you try to do the same then. Although if I see you coming then my pants will be round my ankles well before you get near me!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kent

im not a brat...

Awww it's love! Can I be bridesmaid to you

both????

Well,If it is,,,,only if you behave in public. Otherwise no."

Ah! Problem! I can't promise to behave!

Reading

"

Let's hope you try to do the same then. Although if I see you coming then my pants will be round my ankles well before you get near me!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Of course you'd need to open up your messages if we'really ever going to have a chance to get that close (or closer!)

Kent

"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you'd need to open up your messages if we'really ever going to have a chance to get that close (or closer!) "

MY messages??? Lol!!!! No messages for me! Postman Pat didn't arrive on his train today!

Reading

"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you'd need to open up your messages if we'really ever going to have a chance to get that close (or closer!)

MY messages??? Lol!!!! No messages for me! Postman Pat didn't arrive on his train today! "

He probably isn't a site supporter either. I hear Jess knocked his c_edit card and went shopping with it instead lol!!!

"Indeed it is quite funny seeing the messages we sometimes get from guys saying what they are going to do to Vik. Clearly missing our entire dynamic and that she is sub to me and me only. Others that randomly try it on are likely to get their bollocks removed by her.

Also the number of guys asking to be dominated by her and not understanding that she is sub and not Domme.

-Matt"

I've messaged you for a chin wag if you don't mind

Kent

"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY messages??? Lol!!!! No messages for me! Postman Pat didn't arrive on his train today!

He probably isn't a site supporter either. I hear Jess knocked his c_edit card and went shopping with it instead lol!!!"

LOL. ..whose Jess???? Lol

Kent

"Indeed it is quite funny seeing the messages we sometimes get from guys saying what they are going to do to Vik. Clearly missing our entire dynamic and that she is sub to me and me only. Others that randomly try it on are likely to get their bollocks removed by her.

-Matt

I've messaged you for a chin wag if you don't mind"

I don't have any messages off you either!!! Lol!!!! You all been drinking because noone is messaging me lol

Reading

"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He probably isn't a site supporter either. I hear Jess knocked his c_edit card and went shopping with it instead lol!!!

LOL. ..whose Jess???? Lol"

Pat's pussy. He likes to stroke it while he's on his rounds allegedly lol

"

Priceless re the sub part I agree

Well done for one so young you have the DS relationship summed up congratulations

Like a,slap around the face,or teeth sunk into your foot

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

" im a dominant but never say that sort to stuff to people who aren't my sub"
...not a word in your profile about being a dom ... omfg ... everyone has to guess ... and 20yrs old .. ffs I've floggers older than him ..

Kent

"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. ..whose Jess???? Lol

Pat's pussy. He likes to stroke it while he's on his rounds allegedly lol"

Oooh I always said Postman Pat is a very nice man!!!!

Kent

" im a dominant but never say that sort to stuff to people who aren't my sub...not a word in your profile about being a dom ... omfg ... everyone has to guess ... and 20yrs old .. ffs I've floggers older than him .. "

LOL!!!!!!

I've just had a delightful message of 'speak bitch'.

Do I reply woof woof? ?

[Removed by poster at 11/05/16 20:10:59]

Well it depends who says it and in what context. In principle, I have no issue with an man with whom I am in an established D/s relationship with, instructing me to do that during an appropriate situation.

Kent

"I've just had a delightful message of 'speak bitch'.

Do I reply woof woof? ?"

Ha!!! Try it! He might throw you a bone!

Kent

"Well it depends who says it and in what context. In principle, I have no issue with an man with whom I am in an established D/s relationship with, instructing me to do that during an appropriate situation."

We aren't talking an established relationship. We are talking random strangers sending us messages like that! They don't know us... never chatted before...... just a random instruction!!! It really is the most un-erotic thing!

"Well it depends who says it and in what context. In principle, I have no issue with an man with whom I am in an established D/s relationship with, instructing me to do that during an appropriate situation.

We aren't talking an established relationship. We are talking random strangers sending us messages like that! They don't know us... never chatted before...... just a random instruction!!! It really is the most un-erotic thing!"

My apologies, I misunderstood the first message in this thread.

How the fuck can a sane man think that would work.

It must have worked at some point to make them do it so much.

Maybe a wannabe sub.... Makes the mind wander this thread.

Kent

I just had another! One message from an oddball claiming to be 'Dom'!! :

'U r a dirty fucking slut '

Told him to piss off.

Says he will piss on me!

Obviously my knickers fell straight off!!!!

(Think he escaped from the loony bin!)

Nr Worksop

"i love protocol..has to be right Dom of course, but i like this structure, we are all different and i like being commanded because of his desire ( but then i have slave tendencies ) xx"

Which is great when it's *your* dom. Not some dickhead online :p

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

Must be a full moon I've just had one

'You will drop to your knees and only open your mouth for my cock'

Pffffft

Nr Worksop

I love the guys who are clearly sumissive and say so in their profile then when I tell them I am not a Domme and indeed am a masochist they will say they can be Dom.... bless them.

It's a sadist I want darn it

Kent

"I love the guys who are clearly sumissive and say so in their profile then when I tell them I am not a Domme and indeed am a masochist they will say they can be Dom.... bless them.

It's a sadist I want darn it "

LOL. ..had one like that earlier. Sweet but come on! Lol

Kent

"Must be a full moon I've just had one

Pffffft "

I reckon some guys are doing it as a piss take following this thread to be honest!

Nr Worksop

"I love the guys who are clearly sumissive and say so in their profile then when I tell them I am not a Domme and indeed am a masochist they will say they can be Dom.... bless them.

It's a sadist I want darn it

LOL. ..had one like that earlier. Sweet but come on! Lol"

It's adorable isn't it!!

Nr Worksop

"Must be a full moon I've just had one

Pffffft

I reckon some guys are doing it as a piss take following this thread to be honest!"

I've not had any *sobs*

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

We had one not long ago, "you will do as your told and so will he" when I told him to cock off he replied with "sorry I just don't know what to write" pffffffft

Kent

"We had one not long ago, "you will do as your told and so will he" when I told him to cock off he replied with "sorry I just don't know what to write" pffffffft "

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh bless him!!! But that is truly funny!!!

i cant relocate to cardiff at the moment. and thank you, i will be the best sub for the right Dom, when he shows up and we click. i have no doubts on that score. xx

Kent

"i cant relocate to cardiff at the moment. and thank you, i will be the best sub for the right Dom, when he shows up and we click. i have no doubts on that score. xx"

Righto!

"i cant relocate to cardiff at the moment. and thank you, i will be the best sub for the right Dom, when he shows up and we click. i have no doubts on that score. xx"

Devastated

"i cant relocate to cardiff at the moment. and thank you, i will be the best sub for the right Dom, when he shows up and we click. i have no doubts on that score. xx

Devastated"

What if I buy you a house lol

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"

In my experience - a glance is all it takes.... Or a quiet whisper in the ear.

My master is the the only one who owns me I am no one else's sub . X

Kent

"i cant relocate to cardiff at the moment. and thank you, i will be the best sub for the right Dom, when he shows up and we click. i have no doubts on that score. xx

Devastated

What if I buy you a house lol"

Blimey! You two have progressed quickly! Now you are buying her a house???? I am sure she is hot but a whole house??? I would be happy with some chocolate! !!

Kent

"My master is the the only one who owns me I am no one else's sub . X "

Duly noted!

Devastated

Blimey! You two have progressed quickly! Now you are buying her a house???? I am sure she is hot but a whole house??? I would be happy with some chocolate! !! "

Chocolate is for good girls, you get none x

Kent

Devastated

Blimey! You two have progressed quickly! Now you are buying her a house???? I am sure she is hot but a whole house??? I would be happy with some chocolate! !!

Chocolate is for good girls, you get none x"

Ah being good is overrated!

Devastated

Chocolate is for good girls, you get none x"

beautiful offer and very generous, if i hadnt applied and been accepted to go to a university near here, i would have conside_ed the offer..maybe youd consider petrol expenses instead xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I can't help thinking some guys use it to cover up being abusive.

"I can't help thinking some guys use it to cover up being abusive."
i am part of the fet scene kinky, believe me anyone on the scene that is not sane safe and consensual would not be welcome anywhere, if that happened xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I can't help thinking some guys use it to cover up being abusive. i am part of the fet scene kinky, believe me anyone on the scene that is not sane safe and consensual would not be welcome anywhere, if that happened xx"

I mean the wannabe doms, not the real ones

"I can't help thinking some guys use it to cover up being abusive. i am part of the fet scene kinky, believe me anyone on the scene that is not sane safe and consensual would not be welcome anywhere, if that happened xx

I mean the wannabe doms, not the real ones "

they are relatively easy to spot. even easier than fake profiles on here...if you met someone on the scene through a friend or a munch or whatever...they might not be for you but they would risk a whole lot if they were ever conside_ed abusive.. xx you just haveto be careful and take your time, those people on the scene will show an awful lot of patience to get your submission..they know how much it takes and the real ones respect and know that x

Kent

Devastated

Chocolate is for good girls, you get none x beautiful offer and very generous, if i hadnt applied and been accepted to go to a university near here, i would have conside_ed the offer..maybe youd consider petrol expenses instead xx"

Oh take the house!!!!

Kent

"I can't help thinking some guys use it to cover up being abusive. i am part of the fet scene kinky, believe me anyone on the scene that is not sane safe and consensual would not be welcome anywhere, if that happened xx

I mean the wannabe doms, not the real ones they are relatively easy to spot. even easier than fake profiles on here...if you met someone on the scene through a friend or a munch or whatever...they might not be for you but they would risk a whole lot if they were ever conside_ed abusive.. xx you just haveto be careful and take your time, those people on the scene will show an awful lot of patience to get your submission..they know how much it takes and the real ones respect and know that x"

Devastated

Chocolate is for good girls, you get none x beautiful offer and very generous, if i hadnt applied and been accepted to go to a university near here, i would have conside_ed the offer..maybe youd consider petrol expenses instead xx

Oh take the house!!!! "

i dont need a house xx i need a committed dom x

"Have always thought of Dom/mes and subs as two sides of the same coin that complement one another personally, NOT two different coins of different denominations (one of greater value than the other) as the ignorant seem to think.

Mr G"

Beautifully said!

Thank you !

Kent

Devastated

Chocolate is for good girls, you get none x beautiful offer and very generous, if i hadnt applied and been accepted to go to a university near here, i would have conside_ed the offer..maybe youd consider petrol expenses instead xx

Oh take the house!!!! i dont need a house xx i need a committed dom x"

Oh I'll have the house then!! Lol!!!! And the chocolate!!!

Kent

Devastated

Oh take the house!!!! i dont need a house xx i need a committed dom x"

Most of the wannabe Doms on here need committing! To an asylum!

"

I'd never just say something like that, it's all about context isn't it, and getting that connection and understanding right. Not adverse to being vocal or bossy at times but to just spout stuff like that out sounds a little daft. I have been told once that I used to look like Jason Statham though, can't work out if that was an insult

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I just can't do Dom, after going to clubs and seeing fat uggly Dom guys, or skinny goth band vamp wannabes, with a constant chain of new subs (different month, different sub as it didn't work out) and some girl looking kinda uncomfortable. I just couldn't take it seriously.

Oddly the other way around with the ladies and their slaves it looked far more real. Wiggles loved having slaves.

On the other hand give me a bratty girl and it's awesome. Kicking, screaming, bitting but deep down wants to be punished but will fight every step of the way mmmmmmmmm, wow I miss bratts and rope.

Kent

I'd never just say something like that, it's all about context isn't it, and getting that connection and understanding right. Not adverse to being vocal or bossy at times but to just spout stuff like that out sounds a little daft. I have been told once that I used to look like Jason Statham though, can't work out if that was an insult "

Well now... we need a peak to check!

"

dim doms get ripped to bits by me but only after ive convinced them to sub to me..

Oh and get in line with Mr Statham...

Kent

"I just can't do Dom, after going to clubs and seeing fat uggly Dom guys, or skinny goth band vamp wannabes, with a constant chain of new subs (different month, different sub as it didn't work out) and some girl looking kinda uncomfortable. I just couldn't take it seriously.

Oddly the other way around with the ladies and their slaves it looked far more real. Wiggles loved having slaves.

On the other hand give me a bratty girl and it's awesome. Kicking, screaming, bitting but deep down wants to be punished but will fight every step of the way mmmmmmmmm, wow I miss bratts and rope.

"

Oh I recall the days of the leather clad overweight Doms... usually either about 20 years old or pushing 70....but always with a greasy pony tail to cover the fact they are going bald and some woman on a chain!

Then the skinny goth types going for the heroine addict look!

Ooohhh my knickers were flying off!!!!!!!

Kent

dim doms get ripped to bits by me but only after ive convinced them to sub to me..

Oh and get in line with Mr Statham... "

All worship at the shrine of the Statham!!!!!!

Kent

There are some lovely hot sexy people on here but there are also some total freaks!! The messages I have had! Could write a book! The most unbelievable thing is....some of them have verifications! !!!! Someone has agreed to meet the lunatics!!!! (If the veris are even genuine!)

"...some of them have verifications! !!!! Someone has agreed to meet the lunatics!!!! (If the veris are even genuine!) "

Or perhaps they were in the secret room under the garage and being told what to write.

By *pa and dCouple  over a year ago

Barnet

If you're getting into SM play, then I believe it has to come from an initial position of equality.

If you're going to 'hurt' someone or push them mentally to some darker part of their minds, then their care has to be paramount. If taking time to know them, and understanding how to look after them isn't top of your mind when you get together then it's all got potential to go very wrong for you both.

Very, very few here understand the relationship.

You don't do it because you are forced. You do it because you want to to.

A single word or look is all it can take with the right one....

What most will never get though is that your care is the foremost thing in their mind always.

Above and beyond whatever pleasure they get from the play.

To hurt you is an anathema to them.

Mx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

And they would all introduce themselves as master or Lestat..

"There are some lovely hot sexy people on here but there are also some total freaks!! The messages I have had! Could write a book! The most unbelievable thing is....some of them have verifications! !!!! Someone has agreed to meet the lunatics!!!! (If the veris are even genuine!) "

My thoughts exactly

» Add a new message to this topic