FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Peoples opinions on clubs

Peoples opinions on clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading alot of the texts in the forums and having my own opinion are people gettin to picky or to fussy on there meets/socials its all for fun its all for peoples enjoyment.

Different people have different skills that maybe over looked because of looks that maybe dont float your boat.

Please no respect peoples opinions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So the way that your post basically reads is this:

'I'm fed up of people not wanting to meet me for some reason. I don't want to change myself, so I think everyone else should change what they're interested in so that I can get laid.'

[Removed by poster at 10/05/16 15:55:43]

You read it wrong try again

people getting too fussy ?? we meet who we want to meet end of

"You read it wrong try again"

Try writing it again?

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

It does read like you're saying that people don't want to meet you because of the way you look, regardless of what other hidden attributes you may have.

It may seem superficial, but looks are part of the attraction for the vast majority of people.

"It does read like you're saying that people don't want to meet you because of the way you look, regardless of what other hidden attributes you may have.

It may seem superficial, but looks are part of the attraction for the vast majority of people.

"

Thankyou for your response its what i was looking for everyone will read it there own way and interpret it that way also

"It does read like you're saying that people don't want to meet you because of the way you look, regardless of what other hidden attributes you may have.

Thankyou for your response its what i was looking for everyone will read it there own way and interpret it that way also "

Er... they basically wrote the same thing as me, but you said I had read what you wrote wrongly.

I have fun and enjoy myself because I AM picky and selective.

[Removed by poster at 10/05/16 16:03:58]

You just know when I thread isn't going to plan

I should know

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I have fun and enjoy myself because I AM picky and selective. "

Yes me to. I'm not going to sleep with everyone who asks just for a 'bit of fun'. I've got to fancy them to. I know crazy huh??

I ain't lowering my standards for anyone.

"I have fun and enjoy myself because I AM picky and selective.

Yes me to. I'm not going to sleep with everyone who asks just for a 'bit of fun'. I've got to fancy them to. I know crazy huh?? "

Sheer madness. What a pair of crazies we are.

"I ain't lowering my standards for anyone. "

Blocked???

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Thankyou for your response its what i was looking for everyone will read it there own way and interpret it that way also "

Wasn't supporting your point of view, just saying that if people don't find you attractive for whatever reason, they are unlikely to want to meet you. Be it socially or for play.

But you gave a better response with an equal view and a clear answer i was'nt meaning myself i was askin a question in general

I'm stop trying to work out what the title had to do with the post?

Anyway I think we use fab differently to you. We don't use it to get meets & socials. If that happens then great but we primarily use it to interact with those we have already met and to find out about upcoming events or different clubs.

I spent one evening once using it to try and sort a social and decided that we weren't going to waste our evening like that again and altered our perspective of fab instead.

"I'm stop trying to work out what the title had to do with the post?

Anyway I think we use fab differently to you. We don't use it to get meets & socials. If that happens then great but we primarily use it to interact with those we have already met and to find out about upcoming events or different clubs.

I spent one evening once using it to try and sort a social and decided that we weren't going to waste our evening like that again and altered our perspective of fab instead."

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"After reading alot of the texts in the forums and having my own opinion are people gettin to picky or to fussy on there meets/socials its all for fun its all for peoples enjoyment.

Different people have different skills that maybe over looked because of looks that maybe dont float your boat.

Please no respect peoples opinions.

"

We've got more selective in who and what we're looking for now than when we first started out. Mainly because we've learnt by trial and error over the years what works for us and what doesn't.

Not sure how the title fits with the actual post. Our view on clubs, is they're not for us.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Well this post is total click bait

» Add a new message to this topic