FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anyone called you out for being on fab?

Anyone called you out for being on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see that a lot of site members are quite relaxed about public face pics on their profiles. Each to their own of course, but I wouldn't dare allow public face pics because it could interfere with work and my life outside of fab.

So my question is has this ever caused an issue with their lives outside of fab?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imtintinMan  over a year ago

Egremont'ish

Not called out as such but was getting on great with one lady, chats were going fine then she asks for mutual face pics prior to my elusive first meet with "you first" tacked on the end. So, like a gentleman, I went first.

Next message I received was, "Billy!! Did not expect you on here. I am a very close friend of your family. We will leave it here." No pic in return and still no clue to who she was.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For a lot it's because of there job,

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I've been spotted more than once lol. Guy at the top of my road was the funniest, I can see his house from mine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Least nothing bad has happened from them

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

10 years on fab/similar sites and nothing bad as happened

We were talking to a guy on here when he just mailed my nickname only turned out to be one of my best mates. Dirty bugger lol

[Removed by poster at 09/05/16 17:15:34]

We used to have a couple of face pics on here but after quite a few people recognised us we made them private.

It was kind of exciting to be recognised but we decided to be a bit more private for the sake of our family.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not called out as such but was getting on great with one lady, chats were going fine then she asks for mutual face pics prior to my elusive first meet with "you first" tacked on the end. So, like a gentleman, I went first.

Next message I received was, "Billy!! Did not expect you on here. I am a very close friend of your family. We will leave it here." No pic in return and still no clue to who she was."

That made me laugh.

"I see that a lot of site members are quite relaxed about public face pics on their profiles. Each to their own of course, but I wouldn't dare allow public face pics because it could interfere with work and my life outside of fab.

So my question is has this ever caused an issue with their lives outside of fab?

X"

Yep and the person who recognised me went and showed everyone including my brother. CUNT

Yes a female on here who I have mutual friends with on facebook kept hinting and outing on there.

i've had a couple of people mail me on here saying they had seen me then went onto saying when and where

i had a woman at work once, not recognise me from here as such but noticed i was on fab one day while i was on my break at work, she said "not being nosey but i met my partner on there" i just looked up and said " actually you are being nosey" she just said sorry and walked off

no more came of it

I often get spotted and messaged to say so..there's quite a few fabbers where I live lol

one guy keeps mailing me who lives literally two streets away from me

to be honest he's a nice guy but i can't help but think if we meet and things go tits up do you really want some pissed off ex meet that close to home

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

We don't worry about who see's us on here. Anyone that did recognise us would have to explain what they were doing on a swinging site. We're both adults and we can do what we effing well like!

I've noticed a few females who are part of couple on here but are single on a dating site!

"I've noticed a few females who are part of couple on here but are single on a dating site! "

We have used "T*nder" and "plenty of" in the past to find people to corrupt

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Don't bother me having a face photo on as I enjoy the life style plus no hidden wife or girlfriend xx

Never yet...anyone who knows me knows i wouldn't give a shit who knew i was on here though and that takes any pleasure away from anyone bothering to 'call me out'. They'd just get a shrug and an 'yeah...and?'

"I've noticed a few females who are part of couple on here but are single on a dating site!

We have used "T*nder" and "plenty of" in the past to find people to corrupt"

yeah p o f is very similar to here with the people who use it

Yeah friend of hubbys has seen me on here

» Add a new message to this topic