FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single women please explain

Single women please explain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ary bailey OP   Couple  over a year ago

basildon

Why you wont meet with attached men, even if there on fab as a couple and have partners permission to play alone.

Just curious as I dont understand it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why you wont meet with attached men, even if there on fab as a couple and have partners permission to play alone.

Just curious as I dont understand it. "

Probably to avoid possible problems down the line. Just because they say they have partners permission doesn't mean they do. Lots of guys in here pretending to be a couple. Just to get a meet.

Too much hassle and emotions. Couldn't cope with hearing the, "my wife doesn't understand" or, "my wife is too boring in bed" type of statement. Much better to have the wife there with him to play with too.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I agree, hate hearing "my wife won't or my gf won't. I prefer single guys.. I also don't want to be part of any deceit.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Why you wont meet with attached men, even if there on fab as a couple and have partners permission to play alone.

Just curious as I dont understand it. "

Many single women who say they won't do anyway. My OH and I both have single profiles and he's clear on his that he is attached .... a number of women who explicitly state they won't meet attached are trying to meet him. That's what I don't get .... I think many people say they won't meet attached but actually do. Personally, I don't have a problem with meeting attached, but I only meet women.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Just preference like anything else ,some will some won't.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Depends how I feel, but attached guys are less likely to be able to meet when I'm free. Also I'm not a fan of being the bad guy when the wife inevitably finds out.

I might,I've not really thought about it.

"Depends how I feel, but attached guys are less likely to be able to meet when I'm free. Also I'm not a fan of being the bad guy when the wife inevitably finds out."

I think he's saying they have a partner on Fab who has given permission for him to meet alone.

"Depends how I feel, but attached guys are less likely to be able to meet when I'm free. Also I'm not a fan of being the bad guy when the wife inevitably finds out.

I think he's saying they have a partner on Fab who has given permission for him to meet alone. "

Or who say she's given permission

Plenty do. Plenty don't. Find those that do.

"Plenty do. Plenty don't. Find those that do."

This

I world rather have someone turn me down for not being single than saying "i don't want to meet you, when i look at your face pic i sick a little in my mouth".

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Given permission my ass, I always take this with the pinch of salt it deserves

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont mind couples where they each play alone but i dont like the idea of being discussed about and i know a lot of couples discuss their meets with each other

"Given permission my ass, I always take this with the pinch of salt it deserves"

Well if their partner is also on Fab surely you could just ask them ?

By *hats_in_a_usernameMan  over a year ago

Southampton

My wife and I both have single profiles on here as well as a couples one. We're both clear on our profiles we're married, and have both had a few meets. Not surprisingly she gets a lot more attention though

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Plenty do. Plenty don't. Find those that do."

Exactly

Penrith

"Given permission my ass, I always take this with the pinch of salt it deserves"

Same as I do with the 'single women' who 'cannot accommodate' who usually turn out to be married and playing anyway too. And 'NSA'? Don't make me laugh lol

All this is why "swinging" used to be "wife swapping" everyone knew everyone was married then..

Penrith

"All this is why "swinging" used to be "wife swapping" everyone knew everyone was married then.."

Surely it's just simple logistics .

An attached guy with permission is up against loads of guys who aren't attached and don't need permission . Why would the single woman want to mess about with phone calls to his partner to be sure what he says is true ?

It's so much easier to not have the hassle isn't it ?

It's not a dynamic I'm interested in & I don't want the OH knowing who I am on here regardless as to whether she's okay with it.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Surely it's just simple logistics .

An attached guy with permission is up against loads of guys who aren't attached and don't need permission . Why would the single woman want to mess about with phone calls to his partner to be sure what he says is true ?

It's so much easier to not have the hassle isn't it ? "

You're assuming that the single guy is actually single.

You're also assuming that the married guy who says he has permission, doesn't.

Strange assumptions to make based on the same level of trust, ie you're trusting what they told you on one hand and not trusting what they told you on the other. Experience of ours and others is that most (that's most, not some) single guys aren't actually single.

Strange assumptions to make based on the same level of trust, ie you're trusting what they told you on one hand and not trusting what they told you on the other. Experience of ours and others is that most (that's most, not some) single guys aren't actually single."

Ah but even if the 'single man' isn't single in theory he's already given himself the permission to play.

In my experience on here I receive messages from the male half of couples, when pressed further it's usually evident they haven't got permission......

Strange assumptions to make based on the same level of trust, ie you're trusting what they told you on one hand and not trusting what they told you on the other. Experience of ours and others is that most (that's most, not some) single guys aren't actually single.

Ah but even if the 'single man' isn't single in theory he's already given himself the permission to play.

In my experience on here I receive messages from the male half of couples, when pressed further it's usually evident they haven't got permission......"

Apparently people lie in an effort to get laid. Who knew?

In my experience on here I receive messages from the male half of couples, when pressed further it's usually evident they haven't got permission......"

M gets this on hers and on ours too!

Several "thanks for the view/wink - male here only as wife/gf/partner/FB away in xxx at the mo...."

[Removed by poster at 08/05/16 13:54:31]

In my experience on here I receive messages from the male half of couples, when pressed further it's usually evident they haven't got permission......

Apparently people lie in an effort to get laid. Who knew? "

Exactly I'm not saying they don't but what I am saying is I dont want the wronged half on here messaging me!

I don't have a problem with attached guys but I can see why many ladies would...too much hassle from partners they have,which has happened to me in the past.

I also suspect there are much much more attached guys on fab than single ones and many guys pretend to be single when on chatting in detail you find they most definitely are not!

They don't turn me on, so there's no point in meeting one.

Penrith

M gets this on hers and on ours too!

Several "thanks for the view/wink - male here only as wife/gf/partner/FB away in xxx at the mo....""

Lmao! I get that message from 'couples' too!

By *ancyDrewWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I hate men who say 'my wife doesn't understand me' or 'my wife is boring in bed'

Well, you married her, numbchuck, maybe try talking to her? It takes two to tango and if you are shit in bed with her, chances are you'll be shit with me.

Also, can do without be a therapy service, and any fallout from wife. Been there, done that - SO not worth it.

Attached men are generally unable to meet when I'm free (ie Friday or Saturday evenings). And contacting them is .... er... troublesome.

It's just logistics.

I've been told "yeah I have permission to play".

So can I speak to your wife then to confirm that?

"No, she wouldn't want to do that. She is ok with me meeting other people but she wouldn't want to have a conversation with the other woman."

Yeah. Right. Ok then.

"Why you wont meet with attached men, even if there on fab as a couple and have partners permission to play alone. "
Assuming that I am asked too: I just don't meet through the internet.

If you had worded your question a bit broader, and less closed, then perhaps I could have answered that if I bump in to a married guy in a club I couldn't care less.

Swinging is ALWAYS No Strings Attached, people's lives outside clubs are of no interest to me whatsoever.

"I've been told "yeah I have permission to play".

"No, she wouldn't want to do that. She is ok with me meeting other people but she wouldn't want to have a conversation with the other woman."

Yeah. Right. Ok then."

This

Yeah. Right. Ok then.

This "

Even when, like the OP stated, the other half is on Fab?

Yeah. Right. Ok then.

This

Even when, like the OP stated, the other half is on Fab?"

Yes... And also because I'm looking for one regular... I would rather he not be attached to another lol.

"Depends how I feel, but attached guys are less likely to be able to meet when I'm free. Also I'm not a fan of being the bad guy when the wife inevitably finds out."

Agree with this x

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

Yeah. Right. Ok then.

This

Even when, like the OP stated, the other half is on Fab?

Yes... And also because I'm looking for one regular... I would rather he not be attached to another lol."

You need "fabboyfriends".

That's dating - she should pop over to Diamond's threads...

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Just curious as I dont understand it.

Many single women who say they won't do anyway. My OH and I both have single profiles and he's clear on his that he is attached .... a number of women who explicitly state they won't meet attached are trying to meet him. That's what I don't get .... I think many people say they won't meet attached but actually do. Personally, I don't have a problem with meeting attached, but I only meet women."

Yep. People also state they won't meet smokers yet they do. They won't meet anyone under/over a certain age, but do. Always use a condom, but don't.

Conclusion: People lie/change their minds/are in a permanent state of flux.

I don't meet 'attached' because I have a conscience and would hate for it to be done to me. That's not to say I dont understand why some guys do it. However I would meet if the guy had his partners permission.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Several reasons:-

1) why would I bother checking that he has permission to play, when there are so many single solo males to choose from

2) I don't want someone who is always clock-watching, as he is expected home at a certain time

3) I want someone who is more likely to be available at the times I am available

4) I like the idea of extending the meet if it's going well, eg. going out for a meal etc

5) I like the idea that it might not be one-off NSA sex - that it might turn into something more regular, if both parties are suited.

6) Even if it's a one-off, I want a man who can make me feel that I am the most important woman in his life... just for an hour or two. By definition, men with partners can't do this.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Some single women are not swingers, try getting couples then swap.. should be easier, and that is what fab swinging is, no?

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Given permission my ass, I always take this with the pinch of salt it deserves

Same as I do with the 'single women' who 'cannot accommodate' who usually turn out to be married and playing anyway too. And 'NSA'? Don't make me laugh lol"

I'm a widow but have extended family live with me hence I rarely can accom so we aint all married lol

"Some single women are not swingers, try getting couples then swap.. should be easier, and that is what fab swinging is, no? "

Proper definition of swinging is promiscuous sex, but yeah most people define it as wife swapping for some reason.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Some single women are not swingers, try getting couples then swap.. should be easier, and that is what fab swinging is, no?

Proper definition of swinging is promiscuous sex, but yeah most people define it as wife swapping for some reason."

Good old wiki, Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.[1]

Penrith

"Given permission my ass, I always take this with the pinch of salt it deserves

Same as I do with the 'single women' who 'cannot accommodate' who usually turn out to be married and playing anyway too. And 'NSA'? Don't make me laugh lol

I'm a widow but have extended family live with me hence I rarely can accom so we aint all married lol"

I did say 'usually turn out to be married'

"Some single women are not swingers, try getting couples then swap.. should be easier, and that is what fab swinging is, no?

Proper definition of swinging is promiscuous sex, but yeah most people define it as wife swapping for some reason.

Good old wiki, Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.[1] "

Swinging sixties wasn't wife swapping though. It was 'free love'...

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Good old wiki, Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.[1] "

Wiki is written by anyone who wants to write it though. Primary schools use it to teach kids how unreliable some online sources of information are .... they get the kids to put their own entries in, or add to established ones.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Several reasons:-

1) why would I bother checking that he has permission to play, when there are so many single solo males to choose from

2) I don't want someone who is always clock-watching, as he is expected home at a certain time

3) I want someone who is more likely to be available at the times I am available

4) I like the idea of extending the meet if it's going well, eg. going out for a meal etc

5) I like the idea that it might not be one-off NSA sex - that it might turn into something more regular, if both parties are suited.

6) Even if it's a one-off, I want a man who can make me feel that I am the most important woman in his life... just for an hour or two. By definition, men with partners can't do this."

well answered that woman. plus if shes on fab you really are the 'accessory' and you know it.usually too many rules imposed on every level.feeling bottom of the 'pile', isnt fun.

.even the marrieds are getting something they dont have.

and what diamondsmiles says:

im being used for their open relationship freedom fantasies and im not that willing to be the discussion topic.

plus im bi, meeting couples gives me the best of both..

this isn't all about 'them' right?

"I don't meet 'attached' because I have a conscience and would hate for it to be done to me. That's not to say I dont understand why some guys do it. However I would meet if the guy had his partners permission. "

....Nothing to do with the OP....

Probably because they don't want to and it's their choice! Simple really

Also,after reading comments from people comparing their meets with the other half,saying it's not as good,she's the best I've had,I only kiss her etc,I wouldn't feel inclined to meet them. Unless of course they say it to keep the peace

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

My OH has more single meets than I do, but I don't need to hear about the details .... I know enough to know he wants to come home to me and this single meets confirm it even more.

By *usan38Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Because

"My OH has more single meets than I do, but I don't need to hear about the details .... I know enough to know he wants to come home to me and this single meets confirm it even more."

this is also why....this kind of attitude..from OH's. the assertive, im in a perfect relationship statement..

sorry,if that seems mean and its not meant to be personal... but thats a perfect example

[Removed by poster at 08/05/16 17:52:02]

"Probably because they don't want to and it's their choice! Simple really"

This, when you get down to it, is the only reason that matters. Just choice OP, nothing personal.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"My OH has more single meets than I do, but I don't need to hear about the details .... I know enough to know he wants to come home to me and this single meets confirm it even more.

this is also why....this kind of attitude..from OH's. the assertive, im in a perfect relationship statement..

sorry,if that seems mean and its not meant to be personal... but thats a perfect example

"

Well its a fact though, if you are in a relationship and living with someone, then the OH will come home. There is no contest, despite some single women wanting it to be .... my OH meets men though, not women.

"My OH has more single meets than I do, but I don't need to hear about the details .... I know enough to know he wants to come home to me and this single meets confirm it even more.

Well its a fact though, if you are in a relationship and living with someone, then the OH will come home. There is no contest, despite some single women wanting it to be .... my OH meets men though, not women."

just you mentioning it to be a no contest, makes it obvious why some dont meet with them..im not interested in being part of a 'no contest', contest..you mentioned it..i didnt...xx

I love the muppets but I'd not want to be a puppet.....

For me my reasons for not meeting attached men (with permission or not) it's because I want the guy for myself, I want him to be more than a one off with a view to dating. Couldn't do that with a guy who already has a partner.

Well its a fact though, if you are in a relationship and living with someone, then the OH will come home. There is no contest, despite some single women wanting it to be .... my OH meets men though, not women. just you mentioning it to be a no contest, makes it obvious why some dont meet with them..im not interested in being part of a 'no contest', contest..you mentioned it..i didnt...xx"

my cousin specifically went for attached guys as competition to their wives, i get that some women are like that.

might be why i actively don't like attached guys coz it was sad to see her mentality.

Because I can't accommodate so need someone that can

"I hate men who say 'my wife doesn't understand me' or 'my wife is boring in bed'

Well, you married her, numbchuck, maybe try talking to her? It takes two to tango and if you are shit in bed with her, chances are you'll be shit with me.

Also, can do without be a therapy service, and any fallout from wife. Been there, done that - SO not worth it. "

Couldn't have put it better. I'm actually sick and tired of the attached and married men on here. I'd go as far to say they actually disgust me.

Cus it's there wish respect it

"My OH has more single meets than I do, but I don't need to hear about the details .... I know enough to know he wants to come home to me and this single meets confirm it even more."

Sorry but you sound like a doormat.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Sorry but you sound like a doormat. "

Bit harsh! If it works for them, then good luck to them!

Sorry but you sound like a doormat.

Bit harsh! If it works for them, then good luck to them!"

Really.

By *aughty monkey31Man  over a year ago

Walsall

"My wife and I both have single profiles on here as well as a couples one. We're both clear on our profiles we're married, and have both had a few meets. Not surprisingly she gets a lot more attention though "

Me and my wife have a couples profile and single profiles, as with you guys my wife gets alot more attention. Us single attached guys are like the cockroaches of fab lol

Walsall

Strange assumptions to make based on the same level of trust, ie you're trusting what they told you on one hand and not trusting what they told you on the other. Experience of ours and others is that most (that's most, not some) single guys aren't actually single."

We have no issue with meeting a man in an open marriage.

6) Even if it's a one-off, I want a man who can make me feel that I am the most important woman in his life... just for an hour or two. By definition, men with partners can't do this."

Exactly this!

Walsall

"We have no issue with meeting a man in an open marriage."

Shame you're so far away

Was just reading through this thread to reply and this post is perfect for what I would want to say.

6) Even if it's a one-off, I want a man who can make me feel that I am the most important woman in his life... just for an hour or two. By definition, men with partners can't do this.

Was just reading through this thread to reply and this post is perfect for what I would want to say. "

Was just reading through this thread to reply and this post is perfect for what I would want to say. "

basildon

I liking your replies

basildon

Well there was some interesting answers there. Taken on board. I need a single profile and lie cause honesty doesnt get meets. Lol Only kidding. Cheers for the sensible commenters and as usaul Ignore the ignorant comments.

By *hats_in_a_usernameMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Well there was some interesting answers there. Taken on board. I need a single profile and lie cause honesty doesnt get meets. Lol Only kidding. Cheers for the sensible commenters and as usaul Ignore the ignorant comments. "

Keep at it - there are those out there who will meet married guys with permission

I am married and...

1. Single guys lie about being attached. At least the married ones are telling the truth, so easy to lie about it. My wife gave me permission to lie about it, I choose not to.

2. I can play whenever I want, I don't need to be home, I can play all night, I can play all weekend if I want, she'll support that.

3. See above. I don't need to organise babysitters, I'm married to the best one.

4. Extending also fine, more limited by work than I am by my wife.

5. I prefer regular too.

6. Heart and soul into the person we're with, neither of us see the point otherwise. It's along the basis of the old saying of "wherever you are, be there".

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Flirty1, I like your view and approach.

[Removed by poster at 10/05/16 13:42:20]

» Add a new message to this topic