FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Catch 22 verification for meet

Catch 22 verification for meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most people will only meet verified profiles, which creates a problem to get going on fab especially if your profile is of a single guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

But you are verified op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't have a veri. Met someone, got a veri. She was one who refused to meet people without a veri too, and she was lovely.

Get photo verified first. Go to a local social and get verified there. Simple

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Most people will only meet verified profiles, which creates a problem to get going on fab especially if your profile is of a single guy "

Not everyone needs the opinions of total strangers to decide whether to meet another total stranger.

A good profile showing an engaging fun personality, decent pictures however, are a prerequisite for most: make of that what you will.

We've met unverified guys so they're not the be all and end all.

While veris from meets can give you a bit of an idea about someone if they're not too fawning and generic we decide based on chats with people whether we're going to click.

That said to get chatting in the first place the profile and initial contact better be good.

There was a social in Exeter recently, keep an eye for the next one and get down there.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

On my single profile i met unverified people ,but like others said go to a social or relax in the forums and get to know people.Miss

Our last meet was with a guy who was unverified

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We are an hour away, I would meet for a social and veri you.

It's strange that these posts mostly come from single men, logically it is unlikely that a single man's profile will be a fake, but a single woman or couple profile can often turn out to be a bit dodgy (though often easy to spot).

So I think it's the same old numbers game issue, effort is needed for any single man to make progress, that goes from profile, pics, communication both in forums and messages, and attending socials for veris is just another possible step.

My last meet was only photo verified,I hadn't looked,he told me when I mentioned it when I met him.

We will be more then happy to meet non verified couples. As long as they are photo verifed.

On the odd occasion we have asked for people to write a random word with date and time on and hold it up and send us the pic on kik or WhatsApp. Just to prove they are who they are.

We have to remember that we didn't join fab with verifications x

» Add a new message to this topic