FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How do I et replies?

How do I et replies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickeybluenose OP   Man  over a year ago

slough

Been on here for few weeks now and messaged lot of woman and couples but nothing. Had what I thought was a breakthrough this evening but got to house and guy was just there. He tried to get some girls to come but couldn't so i left.

If I message girls with a "hello how are you" i get no reply and if i try and be bit more risque and dirty i still dont' get replies. What gives? Help me out fellas and ladies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a short message or dirty message is no good we just delete them too ... why cant you just send a message saying who you are and what your looking for without being dirty ?? cant be that hard ??

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Read a profile. Take some information from that and insert it into a witty message.

Keep in mind that men massively outweight females and couples and you are still unlikely to get a reply.

Many of the successful men here make an effort with their profile and pics and attend clubs and socials.

slough

I have a couple of times sent messaged saying who I am and things i like but still get nothing. Nothing i do makes any difference.....

slough

I was thinking of attending abfabs. I always read profiles and an go with what they say but again zilch. My profile has what I want and tells little bit about me.

I read that as 'how do I eat reptiles'

There's a chance I may have woken up not completely sober.

Firstly I would suggest you change your profile pic to get an initial interest.

Your profile doesn't really say much to generate interest either and you don't have any public pics to entice anyone.

I would also suggest that you send a message with a bit of detail of what you like about a certain profile - make it personal and defo read their profile first (also making that known in your message - ie. If ppl hv requested a face pic etc)

ET - phone home

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I was thinking of attending abfabs. I always read profiles and an go with what they say but again zilch. My profile has what I want and tells little bit about me."

Actually, it doesn't! People read the profile before opening the message. I wouldn't open a message from you as you're profile is negative and whiny.

Try having a normal conversation? Compliment the lady and mention something on there profile so they know you have read it

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

All of the above. Desperation and too much dirty sex chat can be quite off putting. Usually if someone engages you in that, it's a male in disguise, as you found out.

Look at what other males have written on their profiles to get ideas. Your profile is your 'shop window', and most will look at your profile first before reading your message. You've only been here 2 weeks; it takes time to get noticed and known on here. Participate in the forums with witty banter is a start!

A lot of people will read the profile beofee the message.

No public pics and little content will work against you

"I have a couple of times sent messaged saying who I am and things i like but still get nothing. Nothing i do makes any difference....."

Stop complaining on your profile you have Been get a few weeks...

I will be honest and say I don't think this game is meant for you.

It may be a bit distracting with all the well meaning advice you have got above.

They may lul you in to a false sense of security of that "if only you correct this and that, if only you write such and such" then all of a sudden you would get sexual encounters en masse.

Don't believe the advice, this site is alread heaving full of people who will never get a sexual encounter through the internet.

Give up on the idea, the internet is not the way.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Your profile needs to lose the moan at the end, just because you get no meets doesn't mean those that ignore messages are timewasters, they simply have a choice. Good luck OP, and as someone else said, you haven't exactly been here long

"A lot of people will read the profile beofee the message.

No public pics and little content will work against you"

That's what I say. We get loads of messages. For example, I've just opened one from a 'unicorn' (prob fake!) that just said, "Hey". A quick look on her profile, no public pics... outcome of message.....DELETE.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

You have no public pics, no veris and a whinge at the end of your profile. Add on hi how are you or a risqué one and it's unlikely you'll get any response.

Improve your profile first. Then message one person you'd really like to meet that you match their criteria of what they're looking for with a well thought out message rather than a lazy message to 10 people who you may or may not meet their criteria. Let us know how that approach works

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

"You have no public pics, no veris and a whinge at the end of your profile. Add on hi how are you or a risqué one and it's unlikely you'll get any response.

Improve your profile first. Then message one person you'd really like to meet that you match their criteria of what they're looking for with a well thought out message rather than a lazy message to 10 people who you may or may not meet their criteria. Let us know how that approach works"

Wot they said.

Plus, take Redangel as an example as she has replied to this thread. There is so much on her profile you could refer to when sending that opening message.

Quirky looking? Likes pizza? Lots of piercings? Her last profile was 700 odd words long? Her profile just screams "ask me about these things as they are things I like".

"Hi, how are you" suggests you don't care what she's written.

Read someone's profile and then message accordingly.

(Hope you don't mind me using your profile as an example Redangel )

If you are in a pub, does the line "Hi how are you" or a risque comment get a response from any ladies? I'd hazard a guess and say no, so why would you think it would work here?

"If I message girls with a "hello how are you" i get no reply and if i try and be bit more risque and dirty i still dont' get replies. What gives? Help me out fellas and ladies."

If you honestly think that these are the only 2 ways to approach a woman then that is probably why you are struggling

Yep, agree with the above. Look at it as if you were reading it from someone else's perspective. Negativity comes across badly - hardly a 'must-meet' for any lady. Be more open, friendly and make the messages about what you like about them, rather than come across as whiny and immature. Your profile isn't painting you in a good light at present, so selling yourself isn't working as a result. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic