FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My female partner ruined ice cream saturday

My female partner ruined ice cream saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My female friend txt. E while I was at work and said she wanted to fuck a guy of here .I told her she could .so she txt to say she had met and was going to get fucked .I was so horny at work for the rest of the day I couldn't eat ice cream on ice cream Saturday I have just spent the last three hours fucking her .she has just gone homne as it was such a turn on her fucking someone else I would have been fucking all nite xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

But did you get your icecream?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Just goes to show, once you've swung, you can't go vanilla...

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

He might have had a 3sum of flavours a little cheeky neopoliton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just goes to show, once you've swung, you can't go vanilla..."

lol very good

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"My female friend txt. E while I was at work and said she wanted to fuck a guy of here .I told her she could .so she txt to say she had met and was going to get fucked .I was so horny at work for the rest of the day I couldn't eat ice cream on ice cream Saturday I have just spent the last three hours fucking her .she has just gone homne as it was such a turn on her fucking someone else I would have been fucking all nite xx"

What???

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just goes to show, once you've swung, you can't go vanilla..."

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"My female friend txt. E while I was at work and said she wanted to fuck a guy of here .I told her she could .so she txt to say she had met and was going to get fucked .I was so horny at work for the rest of the day I couldn't eat ice cream on ice cream Saturday I have just spent the last three hours fucking her .she has just gone homne as it was such a turn on her fucking someone else I would have been fucking all nite xx

What??? "

D*unk/sunstroke?!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My female friend txt. E while I was at work and said she wanted to fuck a guy of here .I told her she could .so she txt to say she had met and was going to get fucked .I was so horny at work for the rest of the day I couldn't eat ice cream on ice cream Saturday I have just spent the last three hours fucking her .she has just gone homne as it was such a turn on her fucking someone else I would have been fucking all nite xx

What???

D*unk/sunstroke?!! "

I think I understood some of this. He is horny because he missed his icecream. Ladies, if you want to stave this man's attentions away, keep icecream near by!

» Add a new message to this topic