FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couple fantasies

Couple fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igharry OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

hey guys, im in contact with a couple i'd really like to meet and it seems theyre interested in me too but theyre asking me to tell them about a fantasy which they can get me to be a part of.

Iv tried suggesting public teasing which they rejected and have now suggested sub/dom combined with tying and blindfolding and hopefully that'll tick their boxes but if not do you guys have suggestions?

Any couples who have done anything like this who can suggest what their favourite fantasies involved?

Unfortunately theyve not really hinted towards what their likes and dislikes are so im guessing theyre open minded and keen on hearing anything that is as wild as possible.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm guessing that they should be coming up with a few ideas of their own.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be asking what interests and turns them on, without an indication as to their likes and boundaries then it's pretty much you could suggest something too take or too extreme and find yourself thinking of lots of things which end in nothing.

For a male, and even a couple, to go into such a fantasy scenario there has to be the mutual appreciation for it on both sides, not you doing something your uncomfortable with, and then either.

I would talk to them again about exactly what they are wanting and are interested in and ask for their input too.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

It needs to be more than one-way traffic, you need some guidance on what they're prepared to consider. Public teasing is actually a really good one(!)

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Could be a windup.. these kind of things works both ways.. seems are you doing all the running around and they are just blanking you or not helping you out

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Could be a windup.. these kind of things works both ways.. seems are you doing all the running around and they are just blanking you or not helping you out"

Agreed. They're taking the Mick.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd say "my fantasy is a couple who have a proper two way conversation - how's them apples?"

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Or 2 brains are better than one.. let them suggest a fantasy.. that way at least you know not to waste your time on them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"hey guys, im in contact with a couple i'd really like to meet and it seems theyre interested in me too but theyre asking me to tell them about a fantasy which they can get me to be a part of.

Iv tried suggesting public teasing which they rejected and have now suggested sub/dom combined with tying and blindfolding and hopefully that'll tick their boxes but if not do you guys have suggestions?

Any couples who have done anything like this who can suggest what their favourite fantasies involved?

Unfortunately theyve not really hinted towards what their likes and dislikes are so im guessing theyre open minded and keen on hearing anything that is as wild as possible."

Before you take things further with these two can I suggest that you find out for certain that they are who they say they are and that they intend to meet you.

Manchester

Thanks for the feedback guys, new to this swinging thing and havent met anyone so far so your suggestions are really helpful!

I have asked them to describe what theyre into sexually so helpfully their next message will help me more.

Can any couples describe any fantasies they have persued or that they have in mind?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start off with(in an ideal world)then just be as dirty as you want lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks for the feedback guys, new to this swinging thing and havent met anyone so far so your suggestions are really helpful!

I have asked them to describe what theyre into sexually so helpfully their next message will help me more.

Can any couples describe any fantasies they have persued or that they have in mind?"

Why? They won't be their fantasies. Some people and I'm sure you aren't one of them post a thread like this just to get people to tell their fantasies, there's no need because people are happy to tell without some pretext.

Good luck hope it works out.

Manchester

From out conversations it seems they dont have their own fantasies but are turned on by the thought of taking part in one.

Totally didnt know id get a reaction like that lol, my story is genuinely real but regardless does anyone have any fantasies they can share to help inspire me?

If i end up meeting this couple il personally be thanking all that helped! Haha

» Add a new message to this topic