FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot Pics lacking variety

Hot Pics lacking variety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is it mostly the same faces everyday in hot pics? "Nothing wrong with being hot & pple liking ur pics" but i fancy variety, seeing new faces, new bodies or I get bored.

Thinking of blocking a few just too see what new profiles show up in hotlist is that being harsh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found that the best pics never make it into hot pics

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I block profiles because they keep appearing in the updates section and I have no interest in seeing their updates and after blocking they no longer appear... so no I dont think its cruel

Use the site how you feel best.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

It's weird, we look and they're quite samey and uninspiring. On 1 or 2 occasions, we've posted pics and thought "well THAT should get a lot of fabs" etc and they never have, and IMO the pics were better than anything on the hot list. such is life I guess

I find to many items of veg in amongst them! I do get surprised that some make it as high as they do

It's like eating the same meal everyday for breakie, lunch & dinner! It just gets boring after all variety "is the spice of life ayy"

"It's like eating the same meal everyday for breakie, lunch & dinner! It just gets boring after all variety "is the spice of life ayy" "

Suggest you look elsewhere for your fix

App I made it to pg4 last nite but I missed it.

"Is it just me or is it mostly the same faces everyday in hot pics? "Nothing wrong with being hot & pple liking ur pics" but i fancy variety, seeing new faces, new bodies or I get bored.

Thinking of blocking a few just too see what new profiles show up in hotlist is that being harsh?"

Blocking them won't stop them appearing in the hot pics.

Change your area, then look in the local updates bit. It'll be full of fresh faces. I don't think blocking the hot photo list would change the fact that they appear there. x

"Change your area, then look in the local updates bit. It'll be full of fresh faces. I don't think blocking the hot photo list would change the fact that they appear there. x"

Cheers will give that a try. Nothing against anyone wld just like to see some of u lovely pple who've commented in post on the hot pics too 1 day #profile-variety

By *shpred1Man  over a year ago

Romford

I made it to the first page of the hot pics the other day. Thanks for the support guys.

"It's weird, we look and they're quite samey and uninspiring. On 1 or 2 occasions, we've posted pics and thought "well THAT should get a lot of fabs" etc and they never have, and IMO the pics were better than anything on the hot list. such is life I guess "

As many have seen - probably 90% of site users aren't active in here so it reflects what they are wan.... We mean looking at

For us - we don't care if our pics make it.

We take them for our own enjoyment and if anyone else likes them enough to fab them - that's cool.

"App I made it to pg4 last nite but I missed it. "

I got to page 5 apparently but missed it too!

"App I made it to pg4 last nite but I missed it.

I got to page 5 apparently but missed it too! "

We're both rubbish! So much for enjoying our 30 secs of fab fame lol xxx

"App I made it to pg4 last nite but I missed it.

I got to page 5 apparently but missed it too!

We're both rubbish! So much for enjoying our 30 secs of fab fame lol xxx"

Haha yep, blink and you miss it!

"Is it just me or is it mostly the same faces everyday in hot pics? "Nothing wrong with being hot & pple liking ur pics" but i fancy variety, seeing new faces, new bodies or I get bored.

Thinking of blocking a few just too see what new profiles show up in hotlist is that being harsh?"

Blocking doesnt affect the top fabbed list

"It's weird, we look and they're quite samey and uninspiring. On 1 or 2 occasions, we've posted pics and thought "well THAT should get a lot of fabs" etc and they never have, and IMO the pics were better than anything on the hot list. such is life I guess

As many have seen - probably 90% of site users aren't active in here so it reflects what they are wan.... We mean looking at

For us - we don't care if our pics make it.

We take them for our own enjoyment and if anyone else likes them enough to fab them - that's cool."

Well you guys have been on our hotlist for some time!! And your not coming out so there!

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

I been in hotlist few times in hotpic 5 or 6

By *entkinkcplCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We get in their a bit , and our pics are always, er shall we say different at times lol ,...yes even the veg ones

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We've hoped to make the list but seems our pics just don't appeal enough to people. Agree the list is mainly the same people, seems some get to most fabbed even if the pic is quite boring

There are 3-4 women who are always on first page. They muat upload a pic everyday! I'm sure ye all know who I mean

Newcastle

"There are 3-4 women who are always on first page. They muat upload a pic everyday! I'm sure ye all know who I mean "

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"There are 3-4 women who are always on first page. They muat upload a pic everyday! I'm sure ye all know who I mean "

I think these people have a lot of friends and/or are on a lot of hotlists. As soon as they upload a pic a lot of people see it, and then they quickly get a lot of fabs.

Well put yourself forward especially that pic of you in your banana boxers should get a few fans.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Huh? This question is a little inverted isn't it?

Shouldn't the question be: 'Hey everybody who doesn't post pics why don't you post some - after all if the same-old-same-olds stop posting pics there won't be any pics at all will there?

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"I think these people have a lot of friends and/or are on a lot of hotlists. As soon as they upload a pic a lot of people see it, and then they quickly get a lot of fabs."

Is the right answer. Fair enough I say, it's democracy in action.

The ones I don't understand is a close-up of a fanny getting 3k likes. Sure, it is an attractive vagina but is 300 times nicer than another picture of another one that has 10 likes?

Yep same old faces ...

I agree. It's always the same people making it to the hot pics section. I find amazing pics on here that barly make the 8th page.

Yeah you do see the same faces on there.

I've made it to the first page of the hotlist once before, but I think that was because I hadn't been on the site for like 5 months, came back and uploaded a new pic. But I'm not entirely sure x

"There are 3-4 women who are always on first page. They muat upload a pic everyday! I'm sure ye all know who I mean

I think these people have a lot of friends and/or are on a lot of hotlists. As soon as they upload a pic a lot of people see it, and then they quickly get a lot of fabs."

Well I can understand that. Fair enough. But uploading a new pic everyday seems excessive tbh. Clearly they're addicted to getting fabs

"We've hoped to make the list but seems our pics just don't appeal enough to people. Agree the list is mainly the same people, seems some get to most fabbed even if the pic is quite boring "

Suppose some just have a large, strong fan base hence the many fabs. U shld too ur pics are great

Newcastle

"We've hoped to make the list but seems our pics just don't appeal enough to people. Agree the list is mainly the same people, seems some get to most fabbed even if the pic is quite boring

Suppose some just have a large, strong fan base hence the many fabs. U shld too ur pics are great "

Thanks

We've attempted to start a little game in the forum to encourage variety, see how it goes?

Each to their own. The wonderful thing about funny old Planet Fab is that it allows each of us to trot merrily along its highways and byways in a manner which suits our own individual needs and expectations. What one of us adores another will abhor and there will be a zillion subtle little variants in between.

I personally don't think that another individual living their fab life differently to the way I live mine is wrong, misguided or in some way bad; they are just approaching it differently to me.

Fab is here to be enjoyed, if it stops being fun, I will be departing at the next stop and reflecting on things with a nice cup of tea and not letting it get me all of a fluster.

"There are 3-4 women who are always on first page. They muat upload a pic everyday! I'm sure ye all know who I mean

I think these people have a lot of friends and/or are on a lot of hotlists. As soon as they upload a pic a lot of people see it, and then they quickly get a lot of fabs.

Well I can understand that. Fair enough. But uploading a new pic everyday seems excessive tbh. Clearly they're addicted to getting fabs "

Agree starting to feel like instagram: a likes & popularity contest on hot pics

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"Each to their own. The wonderful thing about funny old Planet Fab is that it allows each of us to trot merrily along its highways and byways in a manner which suits our own individual needs and expectations. What one of us adores another will abhor and there will be a zillion subtle little variants in between.

I personally don't think that another individual living their fab life differently to the way I live mine is wrong, misguided or in some way bad; they are just approaching it differently to me.

Fab is here to be enjoyed, if it stops being fun, I will be departing at the next stop and reflecting on things with a nice cup of tea and not letting it get me all of a fluster. "

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Well I can understand that. Fair enough. But uploading a new pic everyday seems excessive tbh. Clearly they're addicted to getting fabs "

I'm sure you must get a lot of fabs on your pics!

» Add a new message to this topic